剧集 | 埃塞克斯之蛇(2022) | 导航列表
没事的 迈克尔无法再伤害你了
It's all right. Michael can't hurt you anymore.
(改编自莎拉佩里小说)
埃塞克斯之蛇
第一季第二集
对于你失去家人我深表遗憾
I'm sorry for your family's loss.
-如果有任何需要 请告诉我们 -谢谢
- If you need anything, please let us know. - Thank you.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
要回去了
Time to go home?
去奥尔德温特 斯黛拉告诉我 那里有间村舍出租
Aldwinter. Stella's told me there's a cottage for rent.
什么
What?
柯拉 你也看到了 一位女孩死在她姐姐怀里
Cora, you saw a girl washed up in her sister's arms.
-你为什么还想回去那里 -我必须查明那里有什么
- Why would you want to go back? - I have to know what's out there.
而你想留在埃塞克斯 不是吗
And you want to stay in Essex, don't you?
不 我讨厌清新空气
No, I hate fresh air.
在村舍里小住也许会很有趣
It might be fun to live in a cottage for a while.
我可以回家给你拿东西
I could go home and pick up your things.
也多买♥♥几本《福尔摩斯》
Buy more Sherlock too.
我需要买♥♥火车票的钱
I'll need the train fare.
这当然 如果你还有其他开支
Of course. And if you incur other expenses,
-我很乐意… -我能自己支付
- I'm happy to-- - I can look after myself.
回伦敦去吧
Just come back to London.
卢克 真的很抱歉 我做不到
I'm really sorry, Luke. I can't.
你吓坏了
You're in shock.
一旦我们回到伦敦 你就会好起来
Once we are back in London, you will start to feel yourself again.
-我现在也挺好啊 -不…相信我 我以前见过这种情况
- I'm myself now. - No, no. Trust me, I've seen this before.
-这种情况 什… -是的
- This? Wh-- - Yes.
女性的焦虑 这种回到创伤现场的冲动
Anxiety in a female. This compulsion to return to the scene of the trauma.
-我是回去现场帮忙 -什么意思
- I'm returning to help. - What do you mean?
我可以和那里的人交谈 给他们一个合理的解释
I can talk to people. Offer them a rational explanation.
你想告诉他们你的蛇颈龙理论 这个时候
You want to tell them your plesiosaur theory? Now?
柯拉 一位年轻女孩已经死了
Cora, a young girl has died.
-我真的认为… -怎么 我应该放弃我的理念
- I really think that-- - What? I should give up on my ideas?
我没见你这么做
I don't see you doing that.
-我是个有资格的医生 -但我不是你的病人
- I'm a qualified doctor. - And I'm not your patient.
你会给我写信吗
Will you write?
当然会
Of course I will.
-去火车站 -好的 先生
- To the train station. - Yes, sir.
这房♥子很小
It's small.
它比酒馆大 在这里你可以有自己的房♥间
It's bigger than the pub. You can have your own room here.
我在伦敦有自己的房♥间
I had my own room in London.
好看吗
Any good?
你会推荐吗
Would you recommend it?
我会
I would.
听着
Listen to this.
“所有固体都化为空气 所有神圣的都被亵渎”
"All that is solid melts into air. All that is sacred is profaned."
莎士比亚
Shakespeare?
是卡尔马♥克♥思♥
Karl Marx.
应该是《共♥产♥党宣言》
The Communist Manifesto, I believe.
你怎么会变得如此激进
How did you become so radical?
我出生在贝瑟尔格林
I was born in Bethnal Green.
当你周围的一切都支离破碎了 你就会寻找新的理念
When everything around you is broken, you look for new ideas.
柯拉是如何应对家里出现了 一个愤怒的社♥会♥主♥义♥者呢
So how does Cora cope with a raging socialist in her home?
我和她也没什么不同
We're not so different, she and I.
在她的豪华别♥墅♥里
In her grand town house.
那是她丈夫送的
That came with her husband.
-还有她的珠宝 -她把它们都送人了
- Along with her jewels? - She's given them all away.
你们关系亲密
So you're close?
是的 可以这么说
Yes, you could say that.
-她会向你吐露心事 -有时会
- She confides in you? - Sometimes.
关于心事
About matters of the heart?
我的意思是…
Well-- I mean--
-你认为她是否会… -你认为她是否会在埃塞克斯待很久
- Do you think she'll-- - Do you think she'll stay in Essex long?
我不晓得
I don't know.
从现在开始 柯拉会做自己想做的事
Cora does what Cora wants from now on.
-她真会 -加勒特医生 我相信她会的
- Does she now? - As you do, I'm sure, Dr. Garrett.
你在哪里找到它的
Oh. Where did you find her?
就在外面 我可以养吗
Just outside. Can I keep her?
可以养到我们找到它的主人为止
Until we find out who she belongs to.
你还看见什么
What else did you see?
很多穿着黑衣服的人
Lots of people who were wearing black.
-亨利 -你听到他们所说的吗
- Henry. - Have you heard what they're saying?
没有
No.
格雷西的死是上帝给她的惩罚
Gracie was taken for her sins.
不…亨利 不是的 她是淹死的 好吗
No, Henry, no. No, she drowned. All right?
这是个意外 一个不幸事故
It was an accident. A tragic accident.
现在上帝会保护她
God will look after her now.
而我们得保护内奥米
As we must look after Naomi.
我能做些什么
What can I do?
我给你唱首歌♥
Shall I sing for you?
-我给你唱首歌♥吧 -好的
- Let me sing for you. - Okay.
在远处的森林里有个大厅
Down in yon forest there stands a hall
我听见天堂的钟声响起
The bells of Paradise I heard them ring
它被紫色尘烟覆盖着
It's covered all over With purple and pall
它被紫色尘烟覆盖着
It's covered all over With purple and pall
大厅里有一张床
In the hall there stands a bed
我听见天堂的钟声响起
The bells of Paradise I heard them ring
它被血色覆盖着 如此之红
It's covered all over With scarlet so red
它被血色覆盖着 如此之红
It's covered all over With scarlet so red
床底下有…
Under the bed there runs--
打扰了
Sorry.
一半是水
The one half runs water
她为何还在这里
Why on earth is she still here?
另一半是血
The other runs blood
一半是水 另一半是血…
One half runs water The other runs blood…
斯伯恩太太
Mrs. Seaborne.
-柯拉 -我只是前来悼念死者的
- Cora. - I only came to pay my respects.
如果我让别人感到不愉快 我很抱歉
I'm sorry if I upset people.
我和斯黛拉 我们没想到你会回来
Stella and I, we didn't think you'd come back.
我想我能帮上忙 当一个理性的声音
Well, I thought I could help. Be a voice of reason.
-怎么当 -我可以解释很多东西
- How? - Well, I could explain things.
不 你是为了你的巨蛇而来
No, you came for your serpent.
我得走了 弗兰基在整理行李
I should go. Frankie's unpacking.
我送你回去
I'll walk you back.
威尔 我不是来找麻烦的
I'm not here to make trouble, Will.
但你想要做调查 问问题
But you want to look into things, ask questions.
我确实想
I'd like to.
大家都很害怕 你得小心行事
People are scared, you need to be careful.
是的 当然
Yes, of course.
但斯黛拉会很高兴见到你
But Stella will be keen to see you.
安顿好了就过来
Come over once you're settled?
好主意
I'd like that.
我希望你不会反对我来这里
I hope you don't disapprove of my coming.
你正试图理解 试图找出真♥相♥
Well, you're trying to understand, trying to find the truth.
这点我是赞同的
I approve of that.
你的仆人还会来照顾你吗
Will your servant still be up to look after you?
我就是仆人
I am the servant.
-当然 我真愚蠢 我… -我逗你的 斯宾塞
- Of course. Silly me. I'm-- - I'm-- I'm teasing, Spencer.
莫琳 什么事
Maureen, what is it?
军♥火♥库发生爆♥炸♥
An explosion at the arsenal.
其中一名伤者似乎心包膜撕裂了
I think one of the casualties has a pericardial tear.
-他年轻吗 -是的 并且健壮
- Is he young? - Yes. And strong, fit.
那就来吧
Come on then.
又来了
Here we go again.
我能请你帮个忙吗
May I ask you a favor?
医生 他会没事的 你看 几乎没流血
He'll be all right, Doctor. You see, hardly any blood.
你弟弟的心床似乎撕裂了
I think there is a tear in the sack around your brother's heart.
他在流血
He is bleeding…
是急速内出血
internally. Very fast.
我们必须马上给他动手术
We must operate straightaway.
动心脏手术 这…安全吗
O-On his heart? Is-- Is that safe?
我得跟你说实话 我上一次做的心脏手术失败了
剧集 | 埃塞克斯之蛇(2022) | 导航列表