剧集 | 埃塞克斯之蛇(2022) | 导航列表
Why are you there on the ground?
我有吗
Am I?
像是死亡的气味
It smells like death.
它在那里
It's out there.
压垮我
Crushing me.
我的心脏
My heart.
水是黑的
The water's black.
但你看 天空是蓝的
But look, the sky is blue.
整个宇宙
The whole universe.
活着
Alive.
而我
And me,
是其中的一部分
a part of it.
我快累死了
I feel half dead.
你需要加盐的鸡蛋和一杯冰啤酒
You'll want eggs with salt and a glass of cold beer.
这是你以医生身份给的建议
Is that your advice as a doctor?
以酒鬼的身份
As a drinker.
我会赶不上火车的
I'll miss my train.
你留下来是因为…
You're not leaving because of--
我最近误解了很多事 但我认为我们相互了解
I've misread a lot of things recently, but I think we understand each other.
不管我昨晚说了什么 柯拉是我朋友
Whatever I said last night, Cora's my friend.
而斯宾塞是我朋友
And Spencer, mine.
卢克走了 我看见他往火车站去了
Luke's gone. I saw him heading for the station.
你没睡吗
Did you not sleep?
我走了一整夜
I walked all night.
我把事情弄得一团糟
I've made such a mess.
你有封信
You've got a letter.
谁寄来的
Who's it from?
我的新朋友萨利
My new friend, Sali.
我必须告诉她关于安布罗斯的事 有很多事情要做
I must tell her about Ambrose. There's so much to do.
这么说 你想回伦敦
So, you'll want to go back to London?
只要你能让我走
As soon as you could spare me.
内奥米 吃早餐了
Naomi, breakfast!
内奥米…
Naomi. Naomi!
内奥米
Naomi!
内奥米
Naomi!
弗兰基
Frankie?
你昨晚出去散步了
Did you go out walking last night?
派对结束后 你去了海滩
After the party, were you at the beach?
我醒来 天空很亮 我还以为是早上
I woke up, and the sky was light. Thought it was morning.
你晚上不应该自己出去 如果受伤了怎么办
You mustn't go out at night by yourself. What if you got hurt?
我不是一个人 克拉克内尔也在那里
I wasn't by myself. Cracknell was there.
然后发生了什么事
And what happened?
没什么
Nothing.
我们看着天空
We were looking at the sky.
涨潮了 然后他就死了
The tide was coming in, and then he died.
你说什么
What did you say?
他死了
He died.
你怎么能说这没什么呢
How can you say that's nothing?
过了一会儿 天冷了 我就回来睡觉了
After a while, it got cold, so I came home to bed.
这有错吗
Was that wrong?
我的老天 弗兰基
For heaven's sake, Frankie.
你为什么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我怎么告诉你 你都不在
How could I? You weren't there.
内奥米
Naomi!
主啊 请怜悯
Lord, have mercy.
威尔
Will?
做噩梦了
Was it a bad dream?
我需要和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
昨晚在派对上…
Last night at the party--
开门…
Open up! Open up!
我们再谈 好吗
We'll talk, all right?
魔鬼在奥尔德温特放任了
The devil's loose in Aldwinter.
-你说什么 -那巨蛇又出手了
- What? - The serpent's struck again.
克拉克内尔的尸体在海滩上
Cracknell's body's on the beach.
-他是死于惊吓吗 -不 他的脖子断了
- Think he died of shock? - No, his neck is snapped.
一定是巨蛇干的
It must have been the serpent.
大家冷静点…
Everyone calm down. Calm down.
我告诉过你 我一直跟你说 我们有危险 但你就是不听
I told you. I kept telling you we were in danger, but you wouldn't listen.
有人看到我的内奥米吗
Has anyone seen my Naomi?
她不在家 没在睡觉
She's not home, not slept in her bed.
她被抓走了 她一定是被抓走了
She's been taken. She must have been taken.
我说了冷静点
I said calm down.
-最后一次见她是什么时候 -晚餐时
- When was the last time you saw her? - Dinner time.
之后我在教堂里看到她 她在找你
I saw her in church after that looking for you.
-马修 别这样 -你当时在哪里
- Matthew, don't. - Where were you?
-拜托 我们的一个朋友死了 -朋友 谁的朋友 不是我的
- Please. A friend of ours has died. - Friend? Whose friend? Not mine.
还有巨蛇呢
And what about the serpent?
-是的 -并没有蛇
- Yeah. - There is no serpent.
但它来过这里 就在这里 你现在站着的地方
But it's been here, right here, where you're standing now.
-是的 -是我们的罪把它引来的
- Yeah. - It's attracted by our sin.
-我们的罪恶在喂食它 -马修
- It's feeding off it. - Matthew.
先是格雷西 现在是这个不相信上帝的人
First Gracie, now this godless man.
我们在接受审判
Judgment is upon us.
我们必须睁大眼睛 正视我们的罪恶之深 并且忏悔
We must open up our eyes to the depths of our sins and repent.
柯拉…等等
Cora. Cora, wait.
-检验过尸体了吗 -退后…
- Has the body been examined? - Get back. Get back.
-加勒特医生还在吗 -不在
- Is Dr. Garrett still here? - No.
他一定是摔倒了 脑震荡
He must have fallen. Been concussed.
你怎么知道
How could you know?
你们自己看看吧 他发生了意外
But look with your own eyes. He had some kind of accident.
我们找到格雷西的时候你也在场
You were there when we found Gracie.
蹲在她身边
Crouched by her side,
-就像现在一样 -亨利
- just like you are now. - Henry.
-什么意思 -我们必须仰仗经♥文♥
- What of it? - We must look to our scriptures.
是女人受巨蛇所诱惑
It was woman that was tempted by the serpent.
是女人吃了那果实并尝到了邪恶
It was woman that ate the fruit and tasted evil.
没错…
Yeah. Yeah.
不…
No. No.
牧师 你是在否认上帝的话吗
Are you denying the Lord's word, Father?
我不会为了自己的目的而使用它们
I won't use them for my own ends.
斯伯恩太太 你昨晚在哪里
Where were you last night, Mrs. Seaborne?
我在家 和朋友在一起 昨天是我的生日
At home, with friends. It was my birthday.
-当魔鬼干坏事时 你在寻欢作乐 -是的…
- Making merry, as the devil did his work. - Yeah! Yeah!
不 威尔当时也在场
No, Will was there.
-你和她一起 -告诉他们
- You were with her? - Tell them.
听着 这很明显与斯伯恩太太无关
Look, this has nothing to do with Mrs. Seaborne. Clearly.
-但我在沼泽地看到了她的儿子 -乔纳
- But I saw her son on the marshes. - Jonah.
我儿子整晚都跟我在一起
My son was with me all night.
-威尔 -看到了吧 她在撒谎
- Will. - See? She's lying.
-她在撒谎 她是女巫 -慢着…等一等
- She's lying! She's a witch! - Wait, wait. Hang on.
是你把蛇带来的
You brought the serpent here.
并给他施了咒语
And you put a spell on him.
别再说了 够了
Stop it. Enough!
是你做的 你和那个弱智儿…
You did. You and that half-wit child--
你太无♥耻♥了
Shame on you!
柯拉…现在就离开
Cora. Cora, leave now.
不 我不走
No! I won't!
-滚 -她脖子上的是什么
- Go! - What's that on her neck?
她被标记了 她是魔鬼 这是魔鬼的印记
She's marked. She's the devil. It's the mark of the devil.
停止 住嘴
Stop this! Stop it!
走吧
Go.
把克拉克内尔抬到教堂去 我会在那里处理他
Carry Cracknell to the church. I'll administer to him there.
-我不会碰他的 -是的 我也不会
- I'm not touching him. - Yeah, me neither.
柯拉
Cora!
柯拉
Cora!
柯拉
Cora!
柯拉 停下来
Cora, stop!
柯拉
Cora!
柯拉
Cora!
-你没有权利命令我离开 -他们失控了
- You have no right to order me away! - They were out of control.
-他们很害怕 -你任由他们指控我
剧集 | 埃塞克斯之蛇(2022) | 导航列表