剧集 | 埃塞克斯之蛇(2022) | 导航列表
你把我们说得像是一对夫妻
You speak about us like we're a couple.
-我的意思是… -我不过是你的仆人而已
-What I mean is-- -I'm merely your servant.
不 你是我的朋友
No. My friend.
友谊是无价的
You can't pay for friendship.
什么
What?
-你要去哪里 -抱歉
-Where are you going? -Oh, I'm sorry.
夫人 我是否可以请半天假
Would it be all right if I take a half-day, ma'am?
什么
What?
玛莎
Martha?
-玛莎去哪儿了 -不知道
-Where's Martha gone? -I don't know.
-她什么时候回来 -不知道
-When's she coming back? -I don't know.
-她是不是去了埃塞克斯 -不是
-Has she gone to Essex? -No!
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
这样吧 我们去看鲸鱼
I tell you what, should we go and see the whale?
什么时候
When?
明天
Tomorrow.
我得假装我并不是那个意思
I'll have to pretend I didn't mean it.
-和她和好 -为什么
-Make up with her. -Why?
-我别无选择 -总是有选择的
-I don't have a choice. -There's always a choice.
-玛莎 -不
-Martha. -No.
你不会明白那种没有任何权利的无力感
You wouldn't understand how it feels to have no power of your own.
我觉得你非常强大
I think you're immensely powerful.
她同意和我们一起去 她就必须尊重你
She's agreed to come with us. She must respect you.
但我们以前每天都在一起聊天 分享
But we used to spend every day together. Talking, sharing.
我以为她也有同感
I thought she felt the same.
听起来你好像爱上她了
Sounds like you're in love with her.
其他人也是
Everyone else is.
约翰 我们要走了
John, we're off.
船上有血
There's blood on the boats!
是谁做的
Who did it?
是埃文斯福德
Evansford.
为什么
Why?
他认为这样会保护我们
He thinks it'll protect us.
这么说我们有危险
So we're in danger?
没有
No.
-这就是我们去伦敦的原因 -不
-Is that why we're going to London? -No.
内奥米会回来的
Naomi will come home.
我们必须保持信念
We have to keep faith.
约翰 你在画什么
What are you drawing, John?
是鲸鱼
It's the whale.
我们到那里时 你可以给查尔斯看
You can show it to Charles when we get there.
我们为何不能直接去博物馆
Why can't we go straight to the museum?
我和你♥爸♥今早在城里有事要办
Your father and I have business in town this morning.
-我们能去见见柯拉吗 -不能
-Can't we go and see Cora? -No.
我相信我们很快就能见到她
We'll see her soon, I'm sure.
呼吸再深一些
And a little deeper.
别这么惊慌
Don't look so alarmed.
我没事
I'm all right.
你能不能再咳一次 然后吐到这盘子里
Would you mind coughing one more time, then spitting into this dish?
然后呢
Now what?
现在我要给芽孢杆菌染色 这样我就能在显微镜下看到它
Now I'll stain the bacillus, so I can see it under the microscope.
我能看看吗
Can I look?
当然可以
Of course.
就像米粒一样
Like grains of rice.
如此的蓝
So blue.
如此美丽
So beautiful.
很不幸 是肺结核
Unfortunately, it's tuberculosis.
-不可能 -非常抱歉
-No. -I'm so sorry.
-奥尔德温特的医生说… -奥尔德温特的医生是个笨蛋
-The doctor in Aldwinter said-- -The doctor in Aldwinter is a fool.
卢克
Luke.
-我们走 来吧 -请等等
-We're going. Come on. -Please, wait.
有种治疗方法
There is a treatment.
称为治疗性气胸
A therapeutic pneumothorax.
是个相当激进的手术 但要我说 这是她最好也是唯一的希望
It's radical, but if you ask me, it is her best and only hope.
是什么
What is it?
我会给受感染的肺进行手术 使它萎陷
I would operate to collapse the infected lung
以便让它有最好的愈合机会
in order to give it the best chance of healing.
这手术以前从未成功过
It's never been done successfully before.
那么 不行 绝对不行
Then, no. Absolutely not.
-不要因为你的恐惧而牺牲她 -你觉得我会让你剁碎她
-Don't sacrifice her to your fears. -You think I'd let you chop her up
像在肉铺里剁碎一块内脏一样
like a piece of offal in a butcher shop?
还有其他方法
There are other options.
我建议注射结核菌素
I would recommend injections of tuberculin--
-成功率很低 -在德国成功过
-Very low success rate. -They have worked in Germany.
我真认为手术…
Surgery, I honestly think--
加勒特医生 她不是你的尸体
She's not one of your cadavers, Dr. Garrett.
-她是我妻子 -别说了
-She's my wife. -Stop.
患病的人是我
This is my disease.
而我不想接受治疗
And I don't want to be treated.
兰索姆太太 那你得知道 接下来会发生什么
Then you must know what's ahead, Mrs. Ransome.
病情会时好时坏
Some good days, but bad ones too.
会感到虚弱
Weakness.
会神志不清
Delirium.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想和我丈夫谈谈
I'd like to speak with my husband, please.
斯黛拉
Stella.
我心意已决
I've made up my mind.
我不想把宝贵的时间花在医院里
I don't want to spend my precious time in a hospital.
离开…
Away from…
我该怎么做
What should I do?
带孩子们出去玩一天
Take the children on their day out.
他们一直很期待
They've been looking forward to it.
然后我们回家
Then we'll go home.
查尔斯在等我们
Charles is expecting us at--
我现在就去找他 在那里休息一天
I'll go and see him now. Rest there for the day.
爸
Dad?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
没事
Yes.
去找你弟弟
Go and find your brother.
待在这里 好吗
Stay here, all right?
威尔
Will.
你来伦敦了
You came to London.
孩子们想看鲸鱼
The children wanted to see the whale.
当然 是的 弗兰基很着迷
Of course. Yes. Frankie's obsessed with it.
有其母必有其子
Like mother, like son.
我一直在想
I've been thinking about--
柯拉
Cora.
你们为什么离开
Why did you leave?
弗兰基想家了 就这样
Frankie got homesick. That's all.
柯拉 你怪怪的
Cora, you're acting strange.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你们还好吗 你妈妈还好吗
How are you all? How's your mother?
-她… -约翰在哪
-She's-- -Where's John?
我们该…
We should--
我们该回家了
We should go home.
再见了 斯伯恩太太
Goodbye, Mrs. Seaborne.
妈妈 你在发抖
You're shaking, Mummy.
-柯拉 发生什么事了 -别管我
-Cora, what's happened? -Leave me.
我去看看内奥米回来了没
I'm going to see if Naomi's back.
乔
Jo?
让她去吧
Let her go.
内奥米 回来吧
Come back, Naomi.
回来
Come back.
这是上帝对我的审判吗
Is this my judgment?
我一直在想一定是这样
I keep thinking it must be.
为了什么事
For what?
我们彼此间从没秘密 对吧
We've never had any secrets from each other, have we?
从没
Never.
有件事我没告诉你
There's something I haven't told you.
有个人我…
There's someone I--
剧集 | 埃塞克斯之蛇(2022) | 导航列表