剧集 | 男孩们的冒险书(2018) | 导航列表
欢迎来到南极 儿子
Welcome to the south pole, son--
在这儿所有的方向都是指着北
where all directions face north.
我在想是不是因为这样企鹅才一直
I wonder if that's why penguins are always
转圈
walking in circles...
因为它们的GPS设备失灵了
their GPS devices are going nuts.
这太棒了 爸爸
This is amazing, Dad.
看看那些雪
Look at all that snow.
记得那次利亚姆骗达什
Remember that time Liam tricked Dash
以为黄色的雪意味着
into thinking that yellow snow meant
底下有金子
that there was gold buried underneath?
记得 然后他就开始疯了似地
Yeah, and he started digging like crazy
徒手挖
with his bare hands.
那才是棒极了
Yeah, now that was amazing.
是啊
Yeah.
关于你们几兄弟的一切都棒极了
Everything about you boys is.
看 我想那是大象岛
Hey, look. I think that's Elephant Island,
欧内斯特·沙克尔顿1914年带领
where Ernest Shackleton led
他的南极探险队去的地方
his Antarctic expedition in 1914.
我在《冒险书》里读到过
I'm reading about it in The Dangerous Book.
你还在读那本书
You're still reading the book.
让我觉得开心
Makes me happy.
也让我觉得开心
It makes me happy too.
海象是怎么上船的
How did a walrus get onboard?
那不是海象 儿子 那是欧内斯特的老婆
That's no walrus, son. That's Ernest's wife,
沙克尔顿夫人 礼貌一点
the Lady Shackleton. Be nice.
很不幸 在19世纪末20世纪初时
Yes, unfortunately, we didn't have orthodontists
我们没有牙齿矫正医师
back at the turn of the century.
抱歉 妈妈 我是说沙克尔顿夫人
Sorry, Mom--I mean, Lady Shackleton.
天啊 她真的需要正经的牙齿矫正器
Boy, she really needs some serious headgear.
我希望她的瞄准能力跟她的牙一样不好
I wish her aim was as bad as her teeth.
怀亚特
Uh, Wyatt
你想从那上面下来吗
You want to come down from there?
沙克尔顿夫人到底是谁
And who the heck is Lady Shackleton?
对不起 特利先生
Uh...sorry, Mr. Tree.
只是一个我误以为是海象的人
Just someone I confused for a walrus.
多谢过来 麦肯纳太太
Thanks for coming in, Mrs. McKenna.
当然 我就是吃惊
Of course. All...I'm just surprised
这次是因为怀亚特
that, this time, it's for Wyatt. You know,
他以前从来没有惹过麻烦
he's never been the problem before.
是 关于达什的在校表现我们有不少
Yes, we have had a fair number of tte-ttes
文件记录
regarding Dash's behavior...
利亚姆也从不害羞在课上发表看法
and Liam was never shy about speaking his mind in class.
但是
But...
这是怀亚特的第一次
this is a first for Wyatt.
他是个出色的孩子
He's a wonderful boy,
但自从你丈夫去世后
but we've just been noticing some odd behavior
我们注意到他有一些奇怪的行为
ever since your husband's passing.
顺便 再次表达我的哀悼
My condolences again, by the way.
谢谢
Thank you.
是啊 怀亚特 他
Yeah, Wyatt's... he's been
最近有点心不在焉
in the clouds a little recently.
我猜我们都有一点
You know, I guess we all have.
这可能只是他应对失去父亲的方式
This might just be his way of coping with the loss.
我们学校顾问认为
Our school counselor thought it might be a good idea
他最好能跟理疗师聊一下
for him to actually speak with a therapist.
好的 当然可以
Yeah, of-of course.
不管他需要什么
You know, whatever he needs.
你觉得我应该让他哥哥们也去看看吗
Do you think I should have his brothers see someone also?
我们就先从容易的这个开始吧
Let's start with the easy one.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
我就是要想想办法
I'm just gonna have to figure out
怎么拿出这笔钱
how I'm gonna pay for it.
最近资金方面有点紧张
Um, money's been a little tight recently.
我可以推荐一家诊所
Oh, I can suggest a clinic.
我之前去那儿
Um, I went there
戒烟
to quit smoking.
那是我靠着公立学校工资
It was the only place I could afford
唯一能负担得起的地方
on a public school salary.
我现在已经减到每天两包尼古丁口香糖
I am down to two packs of nicotine gum
和三片肩膀贴了
and three shoulder patches a day.
很明显 他们懂行
So clearly, they know what they're doing.
好吧
Sure.
谢谢 敦南先生
Hey, well, thank you, Mr. Dunnan.
别误会
And don't take this the wrong way,
但我希望我短时间内不用再坐这把椅子了
but I hope not to be back in this chair any time soon.
敦南先生 达什·麦肯纳又被送过来了
Mr. Dunnan, Dash McKenna was sent to us again.
不是我的错
It's not my fault!
等那个女服务员醒过来问她
Ask the lunch lady when she wakes up.
坐回椅子
Back in the chair.
金币随从
The Page of Pentacles.
你将来可能会有
There may be a positive financial venture
-理财风险 -完美
- in your future. - Perfect.
这牌有没有说
Uh, now, uh... do the cards say anything
幸运路易在阿斯科特公园在第七跑道的表现如何
specifically about Lucky Louie in the seventh at Ascot Park?
特里 你知道不是这么算的
Terry, you know they don't work that way.
赔率是多少
What kind of odds are you getting?
他 我是不是转错弯
Well, he's-- Did I take a wrong turn
到了黑暗时代
and end up in the dark ages?
塔罗牌 认真的吗
Tarot cards? Seriously?
慎言 利亚姆 不要蔑视命运
Be careful, Liam. You don't wanna tempt the fates.
"命运" 都是胡诌
"The fates." It's all mumbo-jumbo.
我相信的东西是 宪法
Here is what I believe in, the Constitution,
涓滴效应 好吃的加糖
trickle-down economics, and the sugary deliciousness
浆果麦片
of Crunch Berry cereal.
确实好吃
It is delicious.
现在是科学时代
We're living in an age of science, people.
这些卡牌纯粹就是江湖骗术
These cards are quackery, pure and simple.
别这么肯定
I wouldn't be so sure.
宇宙的力量
The powers of the Universe
存在的时间可比你的科学长得多
existed long before your precious science.
你们就一直待在黑暗中吧
Well, you can keep living in the dark,
可我不用 因为我可以打开电灯
but I don't have to, 'cause I can turn on a light.
创造者是一位科学家
Invented by a scientist.
从宇宙中受到了启发
Who was inspired by the Universe.
宇宙也是科学家绘制出来的
That was mapped by a scientist.
在这个维度也许是
Maybe in this dimension.
大开眼界...
Whoa...mind blown. That...
也许你是对的
You know what? Maybe you're right.
咱们看看这些卡片说了什么吧
Let's see what your kooky cards say.
妈咪妈咪哄
Abracadabra and hocus-pocus.
五剑卡
Uh-oh. The five swords.
看来宇宙给你施了咒
I think the Universe might have put a hex on you.
施咒 好吧
A hex. Yeah, right.
小心点 利亚姆
Okay, careful, Liam.
足球巨星大卫·贝克汉姆
Soccer star David Beckham
有一次也这么和一个老巫婆说话
once said the same thing to a voodoo priestess.
她给他施了个缩脚咒
She put a foot-shrinking spell on him.
现在他只能在盖璞的童装店买♥♥鞋穿
Now he buys all his shoes at Baby Gap.
职业生涯就这么终结了
Career over.
我觉得这不一定是事实
I'm not sure that's entirely factual,
不过千万不要挑衅宇宙
but the point is to not tempt the Universe.
那我就来挑衅挑衅 宇宙你听到了吗
Consider it tempted. You hear that, universe?
来抓我呀 欢迎你
Come and get me. I welcome your he--
利亚姆
Liam?
别紧张 早说过了
Psych. I told you,
根本没有施咒这回事
there's no such thing as a hex.
这个情况怎么样都会有
I would've done that anyway.
这个垃圾洗碗机
This stupid dishwasher.
洗好的碗更脏了
Everything comes out dirtier than when it went in.
这些给我
剧集 | 男孩们的冒险书(2018) | 导航列表