剧集 | 男孩们的冒险书(2018) | 导航列表
But I'm not gonna lie to you.
如果你想吸引女士们的目光
If you want any shot with the ladies,
你应该参加摇滚乐队
you gotta be in a rock band.
主唱 吉他手 鼓手
Lead singer, guitarist, drummer, it...
可以是任何角色但不能当键盘手
pretty much anything except the keyboard player.
他们一般都让书呆子去当键盘手
They always put the nerd on keys.
好吧
Okay.
-谢谢 -记住 怀亚特
- Thanks. - Just remember, Wyatt,
你不可能一直得偿所愿
you can't always get what you want.
但如果努力一把
But if you try sometimes,
你会发现
you just might find...
也许能得到自己需要的
you get what you need.
你觉得我多久能
How long do you think it would take me
学会一样乐器
to learn a musical instrument?
蒂芙妮说这是我唯一的机会
Tiffany said it's my only shot.
我六岁开始学的双簧管
Well, I've taken oboe lessons since I was six.
你能演奏一些很酷的摇滚歌♥曲吗
Can you play any cool rock songs?
我能吹出那种能让蛇钻出篮子的音乐
I can play the tune that makes a cobra come out of a basket.
我妹妹觉得特别酷
My little sister thinks it's cool,
不过她觉得独角兽气球也挺酷的
but she also thinks balloon unicorns are cool.
她叫它们独角气球
She calls them "Balloon-icorns."
你妹妹听上去有点
Your sister sounds kind of...
乐队排练是几点
Hey, what time is band practice?
我们的乐队
You know, for our band?
我随时可以
Well...I could do any time,
只要我五点到家就行
as long as I'm home by 5:00.
-没有乐队 山姆 -好吧
- There is no band, Sam. - Fine.
也许我能排到5点半
Maybe I can do 5:30,
但是你要和我妈妈讲一下
but you'll have to talk to my mom.
右侧进攻
There's the offense going right,
但是防守
but the defense...
小兄弟
Hey, little buddy!
游戏就绪只待摇摆
Game's all set and ready to rock.
我练了一整天
I have been practicing all day
还听了《Jock Jams》 我很兴奋
and listening to Jock Jams... so I'm pumped.
由Tommy Boy Records发行的音乐合辑
不了 谢谢 特里叔叔
No, thanks, Uncle Terry.
那游戏有点无聊
That game's gotten kind of boring.
新版本更好玩
The new version is way better.
你抱摔四分卫时
When you sack the quarterback,
可以真的扯掉他的脊柱
you can actually rip out his spine
拿着它在周围跳舞
and dance around with it.
我喜欢跳舞
I do like to dance.
真好
Yeah, it's pretty sweet,
不过要60块
except it's 60 bucks.
60块
60 bucks?
这很划算啊 你还能在哪里以这个价格
That's a bargain! Where else are you gonna
扯出别人的脊椎
be able to rip out somebody's spine
还拿着它跳舞
and dance around with it for that kind of money?
我就是这个意思
That's exactly what I said!
违规停车罚单可以等
Okay, you know what? The parking tickets can wait.
我要给我们买♥♥下那个游戏
I am buying us that game!
-万岁 -太好了
- Awesome! - Yeah!
等下 我们再试一次
Okay, wait. Ah, let's try that again.
动作放慢一点 这个我也会多加练习的
Bring it in slow. I'm gonna practice that too.
昨晚跳坏了一支高跟鞋
Broke a heel last night.
很明显喝了桑格利亚不适合跳弗拉明戈
Apparently flamenco and sangria are bad dance partners.
这个作业太白♥痴♥了
This whole assignment is idiotic!
需要帮忙吗
Need a little help?
比尔·盖茨在创造他的商业帝国时
Did Bill Gates need help from his grandmother
有让他奶奶帮忙吗
when he built his empire?
不清楚 我用苹果系统
No clue. I'm a Mac gal.
好希望爸爸在这里
I wish Dad were here.
他会懂的
He'd understand.
我明白 亲爱的
I know, honey.
我明白
I know.
我们都很想念他
We all miss him.
你以为他会发明制♥作♥是和谁学的
And where do you think he learned to build stuff, huh?
让一让 小男孩
Scooch on over, John-Boy.
从高跟鞋到中跟鞋
From stilettos to kitten heels.
你怎么会
How the heck did you...
知道吗
You know what?
如果对你来说帮助我是件大事
If it means that much to you to help me,
那么不让你帮忙 我就太自私了
then it'd be selfish of me not to let you.
如果是要求助的话
If you're asking for my help, honey...
态度放端正一点
you gotta do it the right way.
好吧
Fine.
蒂芙妮
Tiffany...
可以帮我吗
...would you please help me?
当然
Sure.
但是你的兄弟比尔·盖茨也许会说
But as your buddy Bill Gates would probably say,
这不是免费的
it's gonna cost you.
还有 这件事一定要保密
And, uh...let's keep this our secret.
我最不想让别人知道的事
Last thing I need is for people around here
就是我还会做手工
to know I can do stuff.
好 我们开始吧
Okay, let's do that.
你好 我想退掉健身房♥的会员
Hi, I'm here to cancel a gym membership.
你一定是肖恩·克劳德
You must be Jean Claude.
是的 怎么称呼你
Yes, uh, and your name is?
别费事了 好吗
Don't bother, okay?
我是不会被你的甜言蜜语所惑的
Because I'm not gonna fall for your sweet talk,
我不会贪便宜的 我也不相信
and I won't be up-sold, and I'm not gonna be tricked
任何特♥价♥ 好吗 我来这里是来退卡的
into any "special deals," Okay? I'm here to cancel a membership
仅此而已 明白了吗
and that's it. Got it?
好 没问题
Yes, no problem.
听着 不不不
See, no...see, no, no, no, no.
不 不
No, no,
我是不会相信你做的任何事情的
cause I am not falling for whatever...you're doing.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
要退的卡主姓名是什么
Uh, the name of the membership you want to cancel?
帕特里克·麦肯纳
Patrick McKenna.
千万别说这张卡不可退
Okay, and don't tell me that it's un-refundable
然后劝我转卡
or talk me into transferring...
你是帕特里克的妻子
You're Patrick's wife.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
他人很好
He was a wonderful man.
等一下 你认识他
Wait, you-you knew him?
所以他...他来过这里
So he...he was coming here?
他在这里训练快一年了
He was training here for almost a year.
本来应该是个惊喜的
It was supposed to be a surprise.
给谁的惊喜
A surprise for who?
给你
For you.
他想和你一起跑半马
He wanted to be able to run a half marathon with you.
他告诉我你很喜欢跑步
He told me how much you loved to run and...
他想和你一起完成你爱的事
he wanted to be a part of something that you loved.
然后他...
And then he...
他就病了
And then he got sick.
没错 从那以后 我再也没有跑过
Yeah, I haven't run since then.
我现在就退掉他的卡
I'll, uh...I'll cancel his account right now.
谢谢你这么善解人意
Thank you for...for being so understanding.
我很抱歉 刚刚误会了你
And I'm...you know, I'm really sorry that I misjudged you.
按你们的说法
It is, uh... how you say, uh...
没什么大不了
no big deal.
谢谢
Thank you.
不用
Okay.
伙计
Dude.
我为什么放弃了这单生意
Why'd I let her off the hook?
我差点谈成了更高等级的卡
I'm this close to that Jet Ski.
特里叔叔 谢谢你给我买♥♥的新游戏
Hey, Uncle Terry. Thanks for the new game.
简直太棒啦
It is awesome!
40码线
...the 40-yard line!
剧集 | 男孩们的冒险书(2018) | 导航列表