剧集 | 男孩们的冒险书(2018) | 导航列表
The most important thing to remember
孩子们 就像月亮
is that kids, just like the moon,
需要围绕着一个强大的中心
need a strong center to orbit around.
真是太深奥了
That's really profound.
你刚是不是说
Although, did you just suggest that's it okay
孩子们消失几天也不是什么大事
for kids to disappear for a few days?
几天 几周都行
Days, weeks, whatever.
也许应该玩一玩家庭游戏扭扭乐
You know what? Maybe a family game of Twister.
那个总是很有意思
That's always fun.
不知道我们是不是还留着那个板子
I wonder if we still have that board.
有什么想说的吗
Something you'd like to talk about?
不 一如往常
Nope. It was just another average,
波澜不惊的一天
non-eventful day.
在我看来你度过了被施了咒的一天
Looks to me like you had a "Hex-cellent" day.
没有什么咒语
There's no hex.
从统计学来看 我人生中的某个时刻
Statistically speaking, at some point in my life,
一定会被被鸟和松鼠同时攻击
a simultaneous bird-squirrel attack was inevitable.
不 亲爱的
No, sweetheart.
它发生的几率是百分之五十
The odds of it happening were 50/50.
要不就是你被宇宙下了咒
Either the Universe put a hex on you
要不就没有
or it didn't.
而它的确对你下了咒
And it did.
怎么了
What up?
达什
Hey, Dash.
-我可以问你些事情吗 -你已经问了
- Can I ask you something? - You just did.
我可以再问你些事情吗
Can I ask you something else?
你又问了 我可以这样来回一天
You just did. I can--I can do this all day.
别这样 我是认真的
Come on, I'm serious.
自从拿到那本《男孩们的冒险书》之后
Have you noticed anything strange
你有发现什么奇怪的事情吗
happening since we got The Dangerous Book?
自从拿到那本书
Well, ever since we got the book...
我...
I...I...
你不会笑我吧 对吧
You're not gonna laugh, are you?
不 不 完全不会
No. No, not at all.
怎么了
What is it?
我可以透视墙
I can see through walls.
真...真的吗
S-s-seriously?
当然不是 瞎说的
Of course not, lame-o!
没人可以透视墙
No one can see through walls.
我是说 那是一本很棒的书 但它只是一本书
I mean, it's an awesome book, but it's just a book.
什么 蜜蜂
What! Bees!
滚开
Come on! Ow!
我现在很为难
I'm in a tough spot here.
我喜欢取笑你
I love making fun of you,
-但我也很爱看利亚姆倒霉 -走开
- but I also love watching Liam suffer. - Get away from me!
-走开 -抱歉 我要走了
- Get away! - Sorry, leaving wins.
你好
Hello?
不是 帕特里克·麦肯纳不在
No...Patrick McKenna isn't here.
不 他以后都不会在了
No, he won't be home any time soon.
把我们从名单中划去吧
Please take us off your list.
妈妈
Hey, Mom.
我的怀亚特·厄普来啦
Hey, there's my little Wyatt Earp.
怀亚特·厄普 传记式的西部动作片的主角
你觉得今晚游戏日怎么样
What do you think about a game night tonight?
虽然没找到扭扭乐
So now, I mean, I couldn't find Twister,
但我找到了大富翁的棋板
but I did find the board from Monopoly
大富翁 打破砂锅问到底均为棋盘类游戏
打破砂锅问到底的部件
and some wedges from Trivial Pursuit.
我现在没有玩游戏的心情
I'm not really in the mood right now.
别这样 会很有趣的
Oh, no, come on! It could be fun.
我们可以开♥发♥一个新游戏
I mean, we could invent a new game
像你♥爸♥爸以前一样 我们叫它...
like your dad used to do. We'll call it, like, um,
"大富翁问到底"或者"追根究底大富翁"
"Triv-opoly" Or "Monopo-suit."
还不错 不过下次吧
That's okay. Maybe another time.
蒂芙妮 你得把塔罗牌再拿出来
Tiffany, you gotta get those tarot cards back out.
那场比赛就是一场灾难
The race was a disaster!
幸运路易没有赢
Lucky Louie didn't win
下一轮开始的时候 他还在跑
He was still running when they started the next race.
可能有人给骑手下诅咒了
Maybe somebody put a whammy on the jockey.
你知道的 他的脚小的惊人
You know, he did have unusually tiny feet.
马还是骑手
The horse or the jockey?
都是
Both!
整个家族都是神经病
This whole family is cuckoo.
我怎么能例外呢
How can I not be?
它的蹄子 蹄子们绝对小了
The hoof--the hooves were definitely small.
好消息
Good news.
我觉得你马上就不用被问
I think you're about to be off the hook
站在桌子上的事了
for the desk standing stuff.
据说尼基·德尔默
Word on the street is Nicky Dermer had to use
尿裤子了
his emergency pair of underwear.
麦肯纳先生
Mr. McKenna.
你能上黑板
Would you like to come to the board
解一下这个方程吗
and solve this equation?
我知道我是疑问的语气
I realize I posed that as a question,
但你其实没有选择
but you don't really have a choice.
傻子
Cuckoo.
我知道你在想什么
I know what are you thinking.
发型真烂
"Bad hair day."
但这是我扮演的角色
But this is the look I was going for.
孩子 怎么了
What's the matter, kiddo?
爸爸
Dad...
我疯了吗
Am I crazy?
过来这里
Whoa, whoa, whoa. C-come here.
过来 过来 怀亚特
Come here. Come here, Wyatt.
你没有疯 你为什么会这么想
No, you're not crazy. W...why would you think that?
我不知道 只是看起来
I don't know. It just seems like
我们整个家族都疯了
our whole family is nuts.
-我还一直能看到你 -我明白了
- And I keep seeing you, and... - Ah. I get it.
过来这看看我的标本架
Let's take a look at my specimen shelf, here.
这是伽利略
That is Galileo.
这是苏格拉底
And that's good old Socrates.
两个史上最有创造力最有名的天才
Two of the most creative and famous geniuses in history.
你知道他们都有什么相似之处吗
Know what they had in common?
他们都很迷你
They were both really tiny?
没错
Well, yeah.
但是他们曾经都被人以为是疯子
But they were also both once considered crazy.
他们真疯了吗
Were they?
没有
Nope.
他们只用他们的大脑和想象力
They changed the way we see the world,
改变了我们看世界的方式
using only their brains and their imagination.
居里夫人如此 乔治娅·奥·吉弗也是
So did Marie Curie. So did Georgia O'Keeffe.
乔治娅·奥·吉弗 美国20世纪初叶的杰出女画家
每个人的想象力
Everyone's imagination has the power
都有改变宇宙的能力 怀亚特
to transform the Universe, Wyatt.
但不是每个人都能好好利用
But not everyone can tap into it.
你觉得也许那就是我在做的事
You think maybe that's what I'm doing?
也许是
Maybe.
或者也许你的想象力在帮你
Or maybe your imagination is helping you
度过困难时期
to deal with a difficult situation.
我确定的是
What I know for sure...
你没有疯
You are not crazy.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
我真高兴
I'm just really glad
有机会一直见到你
I get to keep seeing you.
是的 我也是
Yeah, me too.
我们试试爱因斯坦的...
What do you say we take a crack at Einstein's...
我是说 我们试试
I mean... What do you say
我引力波的理论
we take a crack at my theory
你说怎么样
of gravitational waves?
我不知道那是什么意思 但是 可以
I have no idea what that means, but...sure.
难以置信
Incredible.
尽管我们想要的答案
Al-although the answer we were looking for
剧集 | 男孩们的冒险书(2018) | 导航列表