剧集 | 男孩们的冒险书(2018) | 导航列表
僵尸
Zombies!
不好意思 孩子 你妈还要过很久才回来吗
Excuse me, son, will your mother be much longer?
去死吧 不死的东西
Die, undead!
你们可以拖着脚乱走 但你们藏不了
You can shuffle, but you can't hide.
我的肚子痛
请问洗手间在哪里
帮把手
Give me a hand
能麻烦你告诉你妈
Will you please tell your mother
我还有
that I ha...
有另一个预约
I have another appointment.
妈妈说她马上回来
Oh. Mom said she'd be right back.
你能帮我拉开拉链吗 亲爱的
Would you start the zipper for me, hon?
真是个绅士
Such a gentleman.
晚安
Night.
请告诉我这只是第一笔付款
Please tell me this is just the first installment.
恐怕不是 麦肯纳太太
I-I'm afraid not, Mrs. McKenna.
这代表了你过世丈夫的保单
That represents the entire payout
全部付清
for the policy on your late husband.
你不懂
You don't understand.
我要养三个孩子
I'm responsible for my three children,
我婆婆 我小叔子
my mother-in-law, and my brother-in-law,
所以我 我们就说是五个孩子吧
so l - let's just say five children.
我明白你正经历着一段非常艰难的时期
I understand that you're going through a very difficult time.
拜托 我现在不需要同情
Please, I don't need compassion right now.
只求你们在写这张支票的时候能有点同情心
I needed it when you guys were writing this check.
这对我家来说是个财务灾难
This is financially disastrous for my family.
谢谢你的时间 福斯特先生
Thank you for your time, Mr. Foster.
节哀 麦肯纳太太
My condolences, Mrs. McKenna.
如果算得上安慰的话
And if it's any consolation,
我讨厌我的工作
I hate my job.
找一个佣人拿来通马桶的工具
学会了
Nailed it.
好吧
Okay.
那僵尸怎么死
So, how do the zombies die?
他们已经死了 你杀不死他们
They're dead. You can't kill them.
不 你可以用拳头杀死他们
No, you kill them with your fists.
-你用拳头揍他们 -他们会
- You punch them. - They would
一直反抗 怎么就死了呢
keep fighting. Why would they just die?
那得分有什么用
What's the point of a score?
跟朋友
To brag
-炫耀 -我们会想出办法的
- to your friends? - We'll figure it out.
你足智多谋
You're resourceful,
我们会帮忙
and--and we can help out.
我可以编防烫垫
I can macrame my potholders
特里可以每六周献一次血
and Terry can give blood every six weeks.
讲真的 贝丝
Seriously, Beth,
别 别担心
don't...don't worry-way...
钱的事
...about money-may.
特里 你知道
Hey, Terry, you know that...
那不是儿童黑话[英语语言游戏] 对吧
...that's not Pig Latin, right?
真的吗
Really-ray?
出什么事了吗
Is something going on?
我比平时更懵了
I'm even more confused than usual.
只是大人说话 你不会懂
Um, it's just adult talk. You wouldn't understand.
试试我
Shi shi wo.
那是普通话"试试我"
That's Mandarin for "Try me."
我未来的公♥司♥会在中国有办事处
My future company is going to have offices in China.
用他们自己的语言开除他们会更好一些
It's kinder to fire people in their own language.
妈妈 是财政问题吗
Mom...is there a money problem?
不 没问题
No. No problem.
一切都好着 真的
Everything's fine, okay? Really.
好吧
Okay.
你用拳头杀死僵尸
You kill the zombie with your fists?
是的
Yes.
各位 我真的认为
Guys, I really think
妈妈在担心钱的问题
Mom's worried about mo...
你在...
What are you...
你在吃蛐蛐吗
Are you eating crickets?
不是吃 是吞
Not eating. Swallowing.
这不一样
Learn the difference.
我们在拍一个会火的视频
We're making a video that's gonna go viral
会让我在网上大红大紫
and make me crazy famous on the Internet.
实际上 我在拍一个关于白♥痴♥是如何为了
Actually, I'm making a video about how morons will do
在网上大红大紫而什么都做得出来的视频
anything to try and get crazy famous on the Internet.
随便吧 只要我能大红大紫
Whatever, as long as I'm gonna be crazy famous.
我要打破吐出最多活蛐蛐儿的记录了
I'm going to break the record for throwing up live crickets.
那听起来蠢死了
That sounds crazy stupid.
嫉妒使你丑陋 怀亚特
Your jealousy is ugly, Wyatt.
各位 我真的认为妈妈在资金上有困难了
Guys, I really think Mom is having money problems.
妈妈说一切都没事
Mom says everything is gonna be fine.
我们要信谁 你还是妈妈
Yeah, and who are we gonna believe, you or Mom?
好吧 达什 是时候看起来像个傻瓜了
Okay, Dash, time to look like an idiot.
我是说 成名
I mean, become famous.
好了 开始
Okay, go.
我疯了吗
Am I crazy,
还是吐出来的蛐蛐儿比我吞的要多
or is that more crickets than I swallowed?
如何玩扑克
要玩一手吗 儿子
Deal you in, son?
好啊
Yeah.
你看起来很好 怀亚特
You look good, Wyatt.
我喜欢你的笑容
Love that smile.
爸爸
Hi, Dad.
现在 准备好玩扑克了吗
Now, ready to play poker?
-我不会玩 -我之所以写
- I don't know how. - Well, that's why I wrote
那本《冒险书》 就是为了教你们这种东西
The Dangerous Book-- to teach you this stuff.
玩扑克需要机敏的智慧和钢铁般的意志
Playing poker requires sharp wits and nerves of steel.
听起来很好 对吗
Sounds pretty good, huh?
可能会让你鼓起勇气
It might help you get up the courage
跟那个玛雅·弗莱夏科说话
to talk to that Maya Fleishacker.
你怎么
How did you...
对了
Oh, right.
这是我的想象
This is my imagination.
你的想象力很棒
And you have a great one.
你还在婴儿期时
You know, even as a baby,
我和你妈就会看着你
your mom and I would watch you go into
沉浸在自己的幻想世界里
an animated state of wonder,
你的脸会变得扭曲
and your face would contort,
充满求知欲 然后
and then get curious, and finally...
露出那样的笑容
And then you'd smile that smile.
结果发现是你的尿布满了
It turned out you just had a full diaper.
我觉得妈妈最近有点缺钱
I think Mom's having money trouble.
我该怎么办
What do I do?
你妈妈是我认识的最聪明的人
Your mom's the smartest person I know.
也相当敏感
She's also incredibly sensitive.
她需要一些帮助
She'll need some help.
我们先玩扑克吧
Now, then. Let's play poker.
准备买♥♥保险吗孩子
How are you set up for insurance, son?
越早有一个保护伞越好
It's never too early to get some umbrella coverage.
我没有伞
I don't have an umbrella.
达什拿着它从房♥顶跳下来过
Dash jumped off the roof with it.
我得好好跟他谈谈
I should talk to that kid.
扑克里最有趣的
Now, what's so interesting about poker
就是你需要观察别人的行为习惯
is it's all about observing human behavior...
观察别人
watching people.
学会理解他们的小动作
You learn to catch their tell.
这样你就能知道他们心里想的是什么
And you'll know what they're not telling you.
这是一项十分有用的生活技能
It's a very valuable tool in life.
那是福斯特先生的小动作吗
Is that Mr. Foster's tell?
也许是
Could be.
也可能他只是在挖矿
Or he could just be digging for gold.
不管怎样
Either way...
你都学到了扑克游戏的第一课
剧集 | 男孩们的冒险书(2018) | 导航列表