剧集 | 男孩们的冒险书(2018) | 导航列表
亚克朗市 俄亥俄州
想要吗 凭本事来拿
You want it? Try and get it.
给我 快点 达什
Give it to me. Come on, Dash.
声东击西
Fakes right, cuts left.
没人能抓到他
No one's gonna catch him!
我不需要抓到你 你这个蠢货
I don't need to catch you, you Neanderthal nitwit.
我知道你睡哪儿
I know where you sleep!
利亚姆和达什
Hey! Liam and Dash,
你们能别再追来追去了吗
could you please stop racing through...
蒂芙妮 你能把音乐调小声点吗
Tiffany, would you please turn down the music?
这叫摇滚 好吗
It's called rock and roll, people!
餐桌上不准带耳机
No headphones at the table.
你在听什么
What are you listening to?
鲸鱼交♥配♥的声音
Whale mating sounds.
它让我感到放松
It relaxes me.
对了 猜怎么着
Oh, hey, guess what.
我今天要提交一份专利申请
I'm sending in a patent application today.
真的吗 是哪项发明
Really? For which invention?
泡菜机
The Pickle Popper.
那是爸爸最好的发明之一
That was one of Dad's best.
如果它能卖♥♥得跟黄油烤面包机一样
If it sells like the ButterMe Toaster,
我们就发了
we'll be rich.
亲爱的 但愿吧
Oh, honey, I wish.
我们卖♥♥的这些烂东西只是刚好够
Uh, we sold just about enough of these suckers
我们买♥♥一辆用了12年的阿斯特罗货车
to buy ourselves a 12-year-old Astro van.
那货车能用
The van that can.
如果你是说"只有一半的时间能发动
If you mean "Only start half the time
喇叭随时会响"的话
and randomly honk the horn,"
那么是的 它绝对能用
then yes, it definitely can.
大众点评网说你是个五星足底按♥摩♥师
Yelp says you're a five-star foot rubber.
让我看看你的本事
Let's see what you got.
这是一双29岁的人的脚
Those are the feet of a 29-year-old.
汤姆·琼斯说的
Tom Jones told me that.
怀亚特
Hey, uh, Wyatt,
你能到楼上帮我吗
can you actually help me out upstairs, huh?
看看这次达什弄坏了什么
See what Dash broke this time.
这是怎么回事
What is going on in here?
-他的错 -都是他的错
- It's his fault. - It's so his fault.
-他刚打我 -他是个笨蛋 不是我
- He just attacked me. - He's the spaz, not me.
他搞砸了我跟卢德维克玩的游戏
He screwed up my game with Ludvik.
卢德维克是谁
And who is Ludvik?
拼字游戏上一个孩子 他俩在网上玩跳棋
This kid from Scrabble he's playing online checkers with.
我们在玩拼字游戏
We were playing Scrabble,
他是捷克人 你个类人猿
and he's from the Czech Republic, you troglodyte.
我不知道那是什么意思
I don't know what that means,
但听起来像是侮辱
but it sounds like an insult!
拜托
Hey, hey, come on. Guys!
各位
Guys?
停下
Stop it.
家庭会议 五秒钟到楼下
Family meeting, downstairs in five.
干得好
Good job.
我知道我们最近经历了很多
Okay, look, I know we've been through a lot lately,
以后肯定还会有更多艰难的时候
and there are surely more tough times ahead,
但我们...
but we're just...
变得对彼此都不那么友好了
we're not being nice to each other.
变得不像一家人
We're not acting like a family,
我没生气 我只是
and I'm not mad, I'm just...
我就是失望
I'm just disappointed.
少说两句 看看他们多难过
Go easy. Look how sad they are.
都拿出来 现在
Give 'em up. Now.
你们周一就要回学校上课了
Look, you boys go back to school on Monday,
下周末
and next weekend is...
本来是你们父亲的生日
well, it would've been your father's birthday,
所以我想我们应该做点什么
so I... I think we should do something.
你们的爸爸总是把你们的生日
You know, your dad always made such a big deal
当做一件大事
out of your birthdays.
我们也应该庆祝他的生日才对
It seems right that we honor his.
有什么主意吗
Any ideas?
要不我们邀请一些朋友来
Well, what if we had some friends over, and...
我们向他们展示爸爸的发明
we showed them a few of Dad's inventions?
这个主意有意思
Well, that's an interesting idea.
我是说 你们的爸爸爱他的发明
I mean, your dad loved his inventions,
但那些发明确实都需要收拾整理一下
but they do need a little spiffing up,
那我们都来帮怀亚特实行他的计划 怎么样
so how about we all help Wyatt with his plan, okay?
你们觉得怎么样
What do you guys think?
-我不知道 -我猜可以吧
- I don't know. - I guess.
好吧 能有点儿热情吗
Okay, could I get a little enthusiasm?
-我猜可以 -我不知道
- I guess. - I don't know!
现在我们能走了吗
Can we go now?
可以 散会
Yes, adjourned.
他会没事吧
I...is he going to be okay?
小家伙倒下去的速度
Little dude went down faster
比水滑梯上的胖子都快
than a fat guy on a water slide.
没事 别担心怀亚特
No, don't worry about Wyatt.
他本来就是个容易晕倒的人
He's a fainter.
山羊也经常晕倒
Yeah, that happens a lot with goats.
至少我认识的那些山羊是
Well, at least the goats I knew.
怎么了
What?
我脸上有什么吗
Is there something on my face?
是的 实际上 是整张脸
Yes. Actually, it's the whole face.
太奇怪了
It's pretty weird.
亲爱的
Hey, honey.
亲爱的 清醒点 好吗
Honey, stay with us, okay?
怀亚特 怀亚特 还记得你的特里叔叔吗
Wyatt, Wyatt, you remember your uncle Terry?
你父亲的双胞胎兄弟
Your father's twin.
真抱歉我吓到你了 小家伙
I am so sorry I scared you, little buddy.
我的错 我忘了
My bad. You know, I forgot it's been
我已经五年没来过了
five years since I've been here.
我也不不知道是为什么
I'm still not sure why.
你不是烧了我们的树屋吗
Didn't you burn down our tree house?
那都是猜测和传闻
That's all conjecture and hearsay.
我不能说太多
I can't comment any further.
见到你们父亲的弟弟不开心吗
Isn't it great to see your dad's little brother again?
弟弟
Little brother?
你和我爸不是同卵双胞胎吗
But you and Dad are identical twins.
确实是同卵 不过特里晚出生9分钟
Identical, yes, but Terry's a good nine minutes younger.
他永远是我的小宝贝
He's always been my little baby ever since.
小宝贝已经长大了
Mom, this little baby's done a lot of growing up.
你能给我做点笑脸煎饼吗
Hey, can you make me the little smiley-face pancakes
-我超爱 -用草莓做眼睛
- I love - With those strawberry eyes
-马上就去 -我去倒糖浆
- Coming right up. I get to pour the syrup!
-你别倒 -我知道
- Don't pour the syrup! - I know, I know.
吃煎饼喽
Pancakes!
太好了 又多了个孩子
Oh, good. More children in the house.
达什 你
Dash, you, um...
你会经常想爸爸吗
you think about Dad a lot?
妈妈让我和你们两个无脊椎动物睡一起
Mom said I have to move in with you invertebrates.
特里叔叔把客厅的沙发床占了
Uncle Terry's getting the sofa bed in the living room.
没门
No way!
你以为我愿意吗
You think I'm happy about this?
去年我的房♥间被神经质奶奶占了
Last year, I had to give up my room to crazy Grandma.
现在客厅又被奇怪的叔叔占了
Now I have to give up the living room to Bizarro Dad.
我才是最惨的
It's just cruel.
天啊
Ah! God!
优胜劣汰
"Let the strongest live
查尔斯·达尔文说的
and the weakest die." Charles Darwin.
你是个混球 达什·麦肯纳说的
"You're a butt-face." Dash McKenna.
你们帮不帮我整理爸爸的发明
Are you guys gonna help me with Dad's inventions?
别急 我们还有一周呢
Chill. We have all week.
特里叔叔说派对的事情他包了
Yeah, and Uncle Terry said he'll take care of the party.
剧集 | 男孩们的冒险书(2018) | 导航列表