剧集 | 男孩们的冒险书(2018) | 导航列表
蒂芙妮 你有空吗
Hey, Tiffany, you have a second?
-对你 很有空 -太好了
- For you, I got 20. - Great.
好吧
Um... okay, uh...
你知道特里弄坏了洗碗机
You know Terry busted the dishwasher,
账单越积越多
and bills are piling up.
我得找一份工作 真的 任何工作
I'm gonna have to get a job, really, any job.
所以我需要你多帮我
So I need you to help me out more with...
或者说真的 帮一点忙照看孩子们
or really at all, with the kids.
没问题
No problem.
不是自吹自擂 但还是要夸一夸
Not to toot my own horn, but toot-toot,
我把自己的孩子养得很好
I did a pretty good job of raising my own kids.
别担心这个发霉的旧帐篷
Don't worry about this moldy old tent
弄乱你的厨房♥
messing up your kitchen.
会放在客厅
It's going in the living room.
我想我可以多管管
I supposed I could step it up a bit.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有 还有一件事
And there... there is one more thing.
我真的需要你别再让你的
I really need you to stop having all of your...
男性访客来这儿了
your gentlemen callers come by.
贝丝 天啊
Beth, God,
你 你误会我了
you... you have the wrong idea about me.
我不是那种女人
I am not that kind of woman.
我不是想对你品头论足的
Well, there's no judgment.
只是不能让孩子们看见你
I just can't have the boys seeing you bring home
把每一个汤姆 迪克和哈利带回家
every Tom, Dick, and Harry.
好吧
Okay...
我们得出发了 蒂芙
We got to hit the road, Tiff.
声明一下 他叫乔
For the record, his name is Joe.
你在做什么 特里叔叔
what are you doing, Uncle Terry?
我在
I was, uh...
我开始觉得自己像个沙发客一样
I was starting to feel like a guest on the sofa,
但我想成为安定下来 所以
but I want to be more permanent around here, so, uh...
我在建造自己的个人居住空间
I'm creating my own personal living space.
好像有点儿道理
I guess that makes sense, kind of.
拿柠檬要做什么
Hey, what's with the lemons?
你知道 如果你想学杂耍
You know, if you want to learn about juggling,
你特里叔叔是高手
your Uncle Terry's the man.
我在太阳马戏团呆了两周
I spent two weeks at Cirque du Soleil camp...
直到我跟一个说大话的小丑打了一架
till I got into a fight with a loud-mouthed mime.
谁都别想忽悠我
No one puts me in an invisible box.
不 事实上 我在想
No, actually, I was thinking
开设一个我自己的柠檬水摊
of opening up my own lemonade stand,
然后把钱给妈妈
and giving the money to Mom.
好主意
That's a great idea.
你知道 你父亲和我小时候也做过这事
You know, your father and I did that when we were kids.
你 你 你应该用那个
You... you... you should use the, uh, the... the... the...
他为我们发明的疯狂柠檬榨汁机
that crazy lemon squeezer he invented for us.
我好像在地下室看到它了
I think I saw it down in the basement,
就在上次不小心把我自己锁在地下室的时候
last time I accidentally locked myself in the basement.
你知道吗 我去拿
You know what? I'll go get it.
你就把这个帐篷里的气挤出去
You just keep airing this tent out.
别担心那些蜘蛛
Yeah, and don't worry about the spiders.
那些八条腿的吸血小东西
Those little eight-legged bloodsuckers
相比起来 还是它们更害怕你
are more scared of you than you are of them,
特别是那些小的
especially the babies.
蜘蛛
Spiders?
怀亚特和山姆的耂莳柠檬汁
作为一名拼写比赛的亚军
As a spelling bee runner-up,
真不想给"时"字加个部首
it hurts to write "Olde" With an E.
还有 我很确定”耂“并不是一个字
Also, I'm pretty sure that "Timey" isn't a word.
利亚姆跟我说那么写 因为我们要建立品牌
Liam told me to write that because we're building a brand,
现在怀旧很流行
and nostalgia is very now,
虽然我不知道那是什么意思
whatever that means.
看看我爸爸的榨汁机
Check out my dad's Squeezerator.
你把柠檬这样放进去
You put lemons in like this,
然后
and...
按一下红色按钮
press the red button.
棒极了
That's amazing
这绝对会让我做噩梦
And it's definitely gonna give me nightmares.
你们很有问题
You guys have a serious problem.
那些新来的邻居家小孩在街角开了
Those new neighbor kids opened their own lemonade stand
他们自己的柠檬水摊
around the corner.
他们有免费的疯狂吸管和伞形装饰
They've got free Krazy Straws and a shade-brella.
难道这小区里
Isn't there room
容不下两个柠檬水摊吗
for more than one lemonade stand in the neighborhood?
当然容不下 你没读过《异类》吗
Of course not. Haven't you read "Outliers"?
或者任何一本格拉德威尔的书吗
Or any Gladwell at all?
小伙伴们 我在这儿 你们太走运了
Oh, boys, you are so lucky that I'm here.
我会让你们受益于
I'm going to give you the benefit
我惊人的商业头脑
of my prodigious business acumen.
那是什么意思
I have no idea what that means.
这意思是当生活给你利亚姆时
That means when life gives you Liam,
你能做出利亚姆汁
you make Liam-ade.
我觉得我们自己没问题
I think we'll be okay on our own.
伯纳德·J·惠特尔也这么说的
That's what Bernard J. Whittle said.
伯纳德·J·惠特尔是谁
Who's Bernard J. Wittle?
就是说啊
Exactly.
-给你 -希望你喜欢
- Here you go. - Enjoy.
推荐给你的朋友
Tell your friends!
跟他们说字不是我写的
And tell them I had nothing to do with the spelling.
快看 鲍比和泰拉
Hey, look, it's Bobby and Tyra,
利亚姆说的那些邻居小孩
those neighbor kids Liam was talking about.
你们好
Hey, guys!
你们的柠檬水摊怎么样了
How's it going with the lemonade... stand?
-别 -别 拜托停下
- No! - No! Please stop!
那些混♥蛋♥
Those jerks.
这水为什么是黏的
Why is this water sticky?
是激浪汽水
It's Mountain Dew!
我平时都喝不到这东西
I'm not allowed to drink this stuff.
妈妈说这玩意糖分过量
My mom says it gives me the sugar shakes.
好了
Okay...
把宇宙接驳车擦干净了
getting the Astrovan clean.
如果我要用它来做顺风车生意的话
You know, needs to be semi-presentable
至少得让它像模像样一点
if I'm gonna be driving rideshare customers around.
我现在有工作了
So, listen, guys, Tiffany's gonna be watching you
蒂芙妮会在家看着你们
a little more now that I have a job,
你们得听话
so I need you to mind her.
明白
Got it, Mom.
我和马尔科姆·格拉德威尔都警告过你了
Malcolm Gladwell and I warned you.
商场如战场
Business is war.
但你不能因为一点小小的市场干扰就退缩
But you can't just fold after one minor market disruption.
没错
You're right.
我得把场子找回来
I need to get even.
想法很正确
An excellent counterstrategy.
有我的头脑和达什的肌肉 放心吧
Leave it up to my brains and Dash's brawn.
我也有头脑好吧
I have brains, too.
我只是喜欢把它用在破坏这方面
I just like to use them for breaking stuff.
伙计们
Whoa, whoa, guys,
我可没说要破坏什么
I never said I wanted to break anything.
别这么肯定
Don't be so sure.
爱情是美好的 可报复也很甜蜜
Free love is great, but revenge is sweet, too.
别想着报复的事
No, no. No one's getting revenge on anyone.
你这都是些什么建议
What kind of advice is that?
我奶奶就是这么教我的
The same kind my mom's mom gave me.
不过她是她们滚轮德比队的执行者
Of course, she was the enforcer on her roller derby team.
你干嘛呢
Hey. What are you doing?
把我的地垫铺好
Just laying out my bienvenue.
也就是法语里的擦鞋垫
That's French for "Welcome mat."
不是 你在我家里鼓捣什么呢
No, what are you doing to my house?
提升它的价值
Uh, increasing its value.
剧集 | 男孩们的冒险书(2018) | 导航列表