剧集 | 男孩们的冒险书(2018) | 导航列表
哥哥们 拜托
Guys! Come on.
当日子变得艰难
When times get tough,
我们更要团结在一起
we've gotta stick together.
那是吃掉利平斯基一家的熊
Oh, man, it's the bear that ate the Lipinskys!
我以为是我编的
I thought I made that up.
-孩子们 -特里叔叔
- Hey, dudes. - Uncle Terry,
你吓到了 他们俩
you scared the heck out of...those two.
需要你们的帮忙
You guys gotta help me.
我自己没办法解决
I can't make it out there on my own.
有人偷了我的裤子
Somebody stole my pants,
所以我要去偷别人的裤子
so I had to steal someone else's pants.
长话短说
Long story short,
这不是我的裤子
these are not my pants.
你刚走了五个小时而已
You've only been gone for five hours.
来吧兄弟们 帮帮我
Oh, come on, guys, just help me.
我不想走
I don't wanna have to leave!
我想念你们
I miss you guys.
他真可爱
Aw, he's so cute.
我们留下他吧
Can we keep him please?
我是说让他留下
I say we let him stay.
妈妈赶他走是有原因的
Well, Mom kicked him out for a reason.
但我觉得一个晚上没什么大不了
But I guess one night couldn't hurt.
谢谢 如果有个叫怀尔德·大卫的人
Oh, thank you! And if a guy named Wild Dave
来找一条卡其裤
comes looking for a pair of khakis,
不要说我在 让开
I was never here. Move over.
我想念暖被窝
I want the warm spot.
是 不 是的 不 我在看
Yeah, no... yes, no, I'm looking at
你发来的东西 但看不懂
what you sent over, but I don't understand.
是一个预估价 还是电♥话♥号♥码
Is it...is it an estimate or is it a phone number?
不 我 我不想要你的电♥话♥号♥码
No, I don't...I don't want your phone number.
不 我 算了
No, I'm t... Never mind.
我要找点别的
I will have to figure something else out.
你全部做错了
Uh, you're... you're doing that all wrong.
什么
Excuse me?
你把碗都放错了
You're just...you're stacking the bowls all wrong.
老天 不是碗
My God, not the bowls!
求你了 贝丝 不要把我也赶出家门
Please, Beth, don't throw me out of the house too.
你有没有想过
Have you ever considered
你也许有那么一点点控制狂
you might have some teensy, tinsy control issues?
比如所有事情都必须以你的方式去做
Like everything has to be exactly your way?
是吗
Right?
什么 我 我的方式
What, my...my way?
没有什么是我的方式
Nothing is my way.
我都付不起修好家里的洞的钱
I can't afford to fix the hole in my house,
我的孩子们活的像野生动物
my kids are living like wild animals,
我都很难保持理智
and I'm barely holding on to my sanity,
但是 来看看
but, ooh, check it out!
幸运的我
Lucky me!
如果碗这么堆
If the bowls are stacked this way,
我就能把沙拉碗放进碗橱了
I can fit the salad bowl in the cupboard!
我的方式
My way.
不要把屁♥股♥怼到我脸上
Get your butt away from my face.
把你的脸从我的屁♥股♥移开
Get your face away from my butt.
不可思议 你的沉默都透露着一股傻气
You're unbelievable. Even your dumbness is stupid.
就算你喷完整瓶 你还是很臭
You can use that whole can, but you still stink!
都住手 伙计们
Come on, guys.
都内讧了
We're falling apart.
不要再打架了
Please don't start fighting again.
闭嘴
Shut up!
认真的吗
Seriously?
你们居然在这儿达成共识了
That's what you can agree on?
你们知道吗 我受够了
You know what? I've had enough!
从今早
As of...
8点37分开始
8:37 a.m. in the morning,
我们再不是兄弟
we are officially un-brothers!
我不要和不再是我兄弟的人
And I don't share a tent with brothers
在一个帐篷里
who used to be my brother.
是吗 这是基于有两个人的基础上
Oh, yeah? Well, two can play at that game!
你对我来说都不存在了
You don't even exist to me anymore.
我在对着空气说话
I'm yelling at no one!
闻起来像山地柑橘
Mm... smells like mountain citrus.
老天啊
Oh, for God's sake.
我来帮你
Let me help you!
怎么帮
Help me how?
看八卦杂♥志♥帮忙
By reading a gossip magazine
还是忘记做晚饭来帮我
or forgetting to make dinner or...
还是你想算我的星座运势
I don't know, maybe you want to
然后告诉我
read my horoscope and tell me that my...
我最近水逆
my Neptune's in night-rograde, hmm?
够了 这不公平
Okay, that's not fair.
我尽力了 我们都尽力了
I'm trying my best. We all are.
你最近确实水逆
and it's your Mercury that's in retrograde,
这可以解释很多事情
and it explains a whole lot.
那我纠正一下
Yeah, I stand corrected.
你真是帮了大忙
You're tremendously helpful.
贝丝 亲爱的 不要把所有事
You know, Beth, you might feel a little better
都压在你自己身上 也许会让你
if you stopped carrying the weight of the world
感觉好很多
on your shoulders.
这很难 因为所有事的的确确
Well, that's kinda hard, because the weight of the world
得我一个人扛 蒂芙妮
is on my shoulders, Tiffany.
所有事都在我身上
It's all on my shoulders.
天哪
Oh, my God.
我知道你在笑我
Yeah, I know you're laughing.
你也睡不着吗
Can't sleep either, huh?
我知道你的感受
I know how you feel,
伙计 你还有我
but I'm here for you, buddy.
我不知道 特里叔叔
I don't know, Uncle Terry.
我想要所有人都能像爸爸期望的那样
It's just, I tried to get everyone to get along
和睦相处 但最后却是一团糟
like Dad wanted, but it's all just a mess.
大家互相争吵 各自为营
Everyone's fighting, we're all in separate tents,
我不知道该怎么做
and I don't know what to do about it.
帮我想想办法
Just help me figure out what to do.
你是唯一愿意听我讲话的人
You're the only person who will even listen to me.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
谁都靠不住
Can't count on anybody.
太阳死了 你完全不在乎
Sunny's dead, and you don't care!
它不过是一朵愚蠢的花
It's just a stupid flower!
你才是一朵愚蠢的花
You're just a stupid flower!
够了
Stop!
放开我
Get off me.
放开我 混♥蛋♥
Ugh, get off of me, jerk! Come on!
放开 混♥蛋♥
Stop! Jerk!
哪儿来的噪声...
Ton of noise coming from...
达什 利亚姆 都住手
Oh, Dash and Liam, quit it.
你们给我住手 发生什么事了
You guys, stop it, seriously! What is going on?
住手 孩子们 立刻停
Cut it out, boys. Come on, now.
我喜欢看格斗 但仅限于安排好的情况下
I love wrestling, but only when it's fully scripted.
放开我
Get off me!
住手
Stop, please!
-住手 -特里
- Please. - Terry,
-你在这儿做什么 -这件裤子是谁的
-Whose pants were those? - What are you doing here
怀尔德·大卫的 现在这不是重点
Wild Dave's, but that is not important right now.
-重要的是 -我告诉过你
- What is important... - Okay, when I told you
让你离开
that you needed to get out,
不是让你待在我家后院里
I did not mean to our backyard!
特里 不要对我吼
Terry... Don't you yell at me!
都不要再吵了
You guys stop it!
别再吵了 停
You stop it right now. Just stop!
停
Stop!
我受不了了
I can't take this anymore.
剧集 | 男孩们的冒险书(2018) | 导航列表