剧集 | 海盗佳丽(2023) | 导航列表
楠...
Nan! Nan!
已经两周了
It's been two weeks!
我的信你完全不回 我们必须聊一聊
You haven't answered any of my letters! We have to talk!
和你的妻子聊去吧
Talk to your wife!
听我说 那只是一个愚蠢的醉酒夜 你让我继续过自己的人生
Look, it was one stupid, drunken night. You told me to get on with my life.
- 我是说找个爱好 - 但在纽约时 你不觉得
- I meant get a hobby. - But in New York, didn't it feel like
- 我们有机会吗? - 是
- we had a chance? - Yes.
- 那我们为什么不能想办法... - 因为一切都变了
- So why can't we just sort it out-- - Because everything has changed.
事实如此 所以 回到你妻子身边去吧
It just has. So just go back to your wife.
楠...
Nan! Nan!
楠...
Nan! Nan!
你感觉好些了吗?
So, are you feeling better?
你在自己房♥里躲了两个星期
You've been hiding in your room for two weeks.
我猜现在可以让一切结束了?
I assume now we'll bring this to an end?
你从意大利回来时 建议说我们在公众面前
And when you got back from Italy, you suggested we were united...
统一阵线...
publicly...
直到金妮回来 现在...
until Jinny was back. And now...
金妮回来了
Jinny's back.
我以为你想继续留在纽约
I thought you might just stay on in New York.
我以为我们分手后你会去那里
I assume that's where you'll go when we separate?
当然了 这是你的决定
It's up to you of course.
我的决定?
Up to me?
楠 这是你提出的想法
Nan, this was your idea.
我刚一提出我们各过各的 你立刻就同意了
And you jumped at the idea of us living separate lives.
那不是我们都想要的吗?
Isn't it what we both want?
- 你只希望我消失 - 楠 这是你的提议
- You just want me to disappear. - Nan, you suggested this.
我觉得你的季末舞会
And I assume your end-of-season ball
是宣布此事的合适时机
will be the appropriate time to announce it.
好吧...那一切都安排好了
Okay. Okay, well, then it's all arranged.
(庭塔格尔公爵夫人)
(康琪塔布里特西男爵夫人)
根据传统 本月16号♥
In keeping with tradition, on the 16th of this month,
庭塔格尔公爵夫人将举办一场私人舞会
the Duchess of Tintagel will host a private ball
标志着本季的结束
to mark the end of the season.
诚意邀请您出席
You are warmly invited.
(盖伊索特先生、夫人)
(伊丽莎白埃姆沃斯小姐)
主题:假面
Theme: Masquerade.
午夜时分将有一则特别宣布
And at midnight, there will be a special announcement.
(改编自伊迪斯沃顿的小说)
再紧一点
Tighter.
再紧一点
Tighter.
不 金妮 脖子这边得再低一点
No, Jinny, this needs to be lower on the neck.
比现在还低呀?
Lower than that?
我必须光彩夺目 这是我心碎后的疗伤舞会
I have to look ravishing. This is my post-heartbreak ball.
只有和半个房♥间的人打情骂俏 我才能熬过去
I'll only survive if I can flirt with half the room.
至少我们现在知道是哪一半了
Well, now at least we know which half.
真♥相♥就在你们的面前 但你们没注意到 可不是我的错
It's not my fault it was staring you all in the face and you didn't notice.
我觉得你注意的可不是霍诺利雅的脸
I didn't think it was Honoria's face you were staring at.
金妮
Jinny!
不用假装自己迫不及待 想和男爵聊天 可真松了一口气
It's such a relief to not have to pretend to be desperate to talk to lords.
“恭喜 你祖上有人”
"Congratulations, you have ancestors."
还是没有引荐的要求?
Still no requests for introductions?
如今这家族的名望不似从前了
Family name's not quite what it used to be.
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你知道 弗莱迪和我一找到住所
You know, Freddie and I will be out of your hair
就不用再打扰你了
as soon as I can work out where we'll live.
这里 你们的住所是这里 我们是一家人
Here. You live here. We're family.
相信我 打扰我的所有人里
And I promise you, out of everything that's in my hair,
你和弗莱迪是最受待见的
you and Freddie are most welcome.
谢谢你
Thank you.
有人见过丽兹吗?
Has anyone seen Lizzy?
楠在哪?
Where's Nan?
提奥 她知道了
Theo, she knows.
楠
Nan.
我觉得我们都应该进屋去
I think we all ought to just go inside
- 好好聊聊 - 提奥 你能让我们单独聊聊吗?
- and talk-- - Theo, would you please just leave us?
- 但如果我们不能... - 这是我和我朋友之间的事
- But if we can just-- - This is between me and my friend.
楠
Nan.
楠 我很抱歉 楠 我们能不能...
Nan, I'm so sorry. Nan, can we just...
我觉得我们应该聊聊
I think we should just talk.
楠?
Nan?
楠
Nan.
- 楠...我一直渴望... - 什么?
- Nan! Nan, I've been desperate... - What?
- 能和你聊 自从... - 自从你鼓励我去意大利?
- ...to talk to you ever since-- - Since you encouraged me to go to Italy?
我没有鼓励你 我说...
I didn't encourage. I said that it had...
自从你跟着我丈夫回我的家?
Since you followed my husband to my home?
楠 你和提奥已经结束了 你说你不会回来的
Nan, you and Theo were finished. You said that you weren't coming back.
自从你和我丈夫在我们的床上同床共枕?
Since you lay with my husband in our bed?
我背叛了你 为此 我无法原谅自己
I betrayed you. I can't forgive myself for that.
但我需要你理解
But I need you to understand
若不是确定你和提奥已经结束了
that I would never have entertained the notion of Theo
我是绝对不会想与提奥在一起的
if I wasn't certain that you and him were done.
否则 我绝不会允许自己爱他
Otherwise, I would've never allowed myself to love him.
你爱他?
You love him?
他爱你吗?
Does he love you?
- 我觉得这个问题该问他 - 我的丈夫爱你吗?
- I think that's a question for him. - Is my husband in love with you?
他是这么说的
He says so.
但是 楠 我永远都会选择你
But, Nan, I will always choose you.
你几周前已经做了选择 而你的选择不是我
You made the choice weeks ago, and it was not me.
不 你没权再做选择了 下一个选择由我来做
No, you do not get to make any more choices. The next choice is mine.
为什么?为什么我只能做一个选择?
Why? Why don't I get to make more than one choice?
因为你在过去这一年 做了许许多多选择 楠
Because you have made a lot of choices this last year, Nan.
你先是选择了提奥 然后换成了盖伊
First you chose Theo. Then Guy.
- 然后是提奥 接着又是盖伊 - 我选择了保护我姐姐
- Then Theo, and then Guy again-- - I chose to protect my sister.
对 你作出了英勇的牺牲 选择在这个简陋的城♥堡♥生活
Right. You've made the almighty sacrifice to live in the squalor of this castle
这样就能心满意足地每五分钟
so you could have the satisfaction of telling yourself
告诉你自己以及我们其他人 你拯救了姐姐
and the rest of us every five minutes that you saved your sister.
你和提奥最好的朋友上♥床♥
You had slept with Theo's best friend
当时你的婚纱还挂在自己的房♥里
with your wedding dress hanging in your room!
我们其他人做的只是 爱你、支持你、理解你
And all the rest of us did was love you and support you and understand you
无论你做什么决定、做什么选择
at every turn and every choice!
你做的只是那些吗? 还是说 你和我丈夫睡觉了?
Is that all you did? Or did you sleep with my husband?
如果有人让我选一个能够信任的人
If someone had asked me to pick one person I would trust,
我知道永远不会对我说谎的人 我之前会说是你 丽兹
someone I knew who would never lie to me, I would have said you, Lizzy.
每个人都这么看待你 但你知道吗?
That's who everyone thinks you are, but you know what?
我认为世界应该知道真♥相♥
I think the world deserves to know the truth.
丽兹?
Lizzy? Lizzy?
楠要揭发我
Nan's going to expose me.
什么?她不会这么做的
What? She wouldn't.
她在舞会要宣布的就是这件事
That's what her announcement will be at the ball.
她要将我们的事公之于众
She's gonna tell the world about us,
提奥 她这么做的话 你只会被视为花♥花♥公♥子♥公爵
and when she does, Theo, you'll just be the playboy duke,
人们还会夸你风流倜傥
and you'll get slaps on the back,
但我的名字被曝光 我就完了
but when my name becomes public, that'll be it for me.
我会嫁不出去 我会被上流社会除名
I won't marry. I won't exist in society.
我必须回家 余下的人生苦苦等待
I'm just gonna have to go home and wait out my days
- 因为“毁了”就是这个意思 - 楠不会想报复
- because that is what "ruin" means. - Nan isn't vindictive.
你见到她的样子了吗?
Have you seen her?
她不是她自己了 提奥
She isn't herself, Theo.
她不是受伤了 而是发狂了
It's not that she's wounded. She's wild!
丽兹
Lizzy.
她不回我的信 她不肯和我聊
She doesn't answer my letters. She won't talk to me.
然后她邀请他去舞会
Then she invites him to a ball.
她又邀请我去舞会
And then, she invites me to a ball.
我怎么能猜到她在想什么?
How am I supposed to know what she's thinking?
我以为我和楠是不会玩这种游戏的
I thought Nan and I were beyond this game playing.
她想要什么?
What is it she wants?
我们知道她不想要你骑马追着她跑
Well, we know that she doesn't want you to chase her on your horse.
- 我只是想解释 - 我觉得你已经解释了
- I was just trying to explain. - I think you did.
- 用你的14封信 - 不 15封
- In your 14 letters. - No, 15.
我都不知道她有没有打开信
I don't even know if she's opening them.
等等 不 盖伊
剧集 | 海盗佳丽(2023) | 导航列表