剧集 | 海盗佳丽(2023) | 导航列表
我不能帮你泡茶 母亲 因为我要去法国了
I can't get tea for you, Mother, because I'm going to France.
- 别说傻话 霍诺利雅 - 我没说傻话
- Don't be silly, Honoria. - I'm not being silly.
我从来都不傻 事实上 我觉得也许那正是问题所在
I'm hardly ever silly. In fact, I think that might be the problem.
至少是其中一个问题
Or at least one of them.
我想犯傻 我想冲动 我想无畏
I'd like to be silly. And impetuous. And brave.
我最想的是 理查德仍在世上
And more than anything in the world, I'd like for Richard to still be here.
我知道你也希望如此 对此 我很抱歉
And I know that you want that too. And I am sorry about that.
但我不会为想要过我的人生而道歉
But what I'm not sorry for is wanting to live my life.
我不能一辈子都在道歉 母亲
I can't live my life saying sorry, Mother.
我想要过一段犯傻、冲动和无畏的日子
I'd like to try being silly and impetuous and brave for a little while.
那祝你好运
Well, good luck with that.
我估计几小时后会再见到你
I expect I'll see you in a few hours
当你临阵退缩、改变主意时
when you've got scared and changed your mind.
我不会改变主意的
I'm not going to change my mind.
我不是过去的自己了
I'm not the same person that I used to be.
至于将来 谁知道呢 我可能会变成一个完全不同的人
And in the future, who knows, I might be an entirely different person.
我也许会让你意外的 母亲
I might surprise you, Mother.
霍诺利雅 我觉得你这辈子就没让我意外过
Honoria, I don't believe you've ever surprised me in your life.
- 拿张牌 - 我们正...好吧
- Pick up a card. - We were lit-- Okay.
别总是针对我啊
Stop coming for me!
我爱你们
I love you guys.
- 因为你只有这些姐妹 - 能和你聊聊吗?
- 'Cause that's the only sister you have. - Can I borrow you for a second?
怎么了?
What's going on?
我不敢相信...
I can't believe...
等等 你知道吗?等等 梅宝...
Wait, did you know? Wait, Mabel...
不 少来
No, stop.
我觉得我可能会去法国
I think I might go to France now.
我真为你自豪
I'm so proud of you.
一直都在你们眼皮底下
It's always been under your noses.
梅宝
Mabel.
这一路感觉好久
That boat seemed to take an age.
你觉得我们到的时候 弗莱迪会是醒着的吗?
Do you think Freddie will be awake when we arrive?
如果他睡着了 金妮一定不会介意我叫醒他的
If he's asleep, I'm sure Jinny won't mind if I wake him.
如果你不叫醒 我会
Well, if you don't, I will.
弗莱迪一定长大了
Freddie will have grown.
他长得那么快
He grows so fast.
其实金妮也一样
You know, Jinny was the same.
天啊 他们到了
Oh, my gosh. They're here!
- 嘿 梅宝 - 楠
- Hey, Mabel. - Nan!
- 欢迎回家 - 谢谢
- Welcome home. - Thank you!
嗨
Hello!
梅宝
Mabel.
这是谁的?
Whose is this?
丽兹的
Lizzy's.
她把这里翻了个底朝天 想找到另一支
She's been tearing the place up for the other one.
楠 你回到家太好了
Nan, it is so nice to have you back home.
失陪
Pardon.
楠
Nan.
这是帕洛玛
This is Paloma.
我是盖伊的妻子
I'm Guy's wife.
剧集 | 海盗佳丽(2023) | 导航列表