剧集 | 海盗佳丽(2023) | 导航列表
我的儿子呢?他在哪?
Where is my son? Where is he?
他骗了我 你们不懂 这全都是...
He's tricked me. You don't understand. It's all...
放开我
Get off me!
楠
Nan!
放开我
Get your hands off of me!
停下
Stop.
不...
No, no, no. No.
No, no, no, no.
阻止他们...
Stop them! Stop them!
- 金妮 - 楠...
- Jinny! - Nan. Nan.
停下 楠
Stop. Nan.
嘿...
拜托 不...
Please. No, no, no, no.
小姐 我需要和人谈谈
Miss... Miss, I need to talk to somebody.
拜托你了 小姐 我需要找人谈谈
Please, Miss, I need to talk to somebody.
请放开我 不
Please get off me. No.
小姐...
Miss! Miss!
你不...这是个错误 拜托你
You don't... This is a mistake. Please.
你一定觉得很害怕 我也很害怕
This must be terrifying for you. It's terrifying for me.
- 看到你这个模样 - 弗莱迪在哪?我儿子在哪?
- Seeing you like this. - Where is Freddie? Where is my son?
这和弗莱迪无关
This isn't about Freddie.
重点是你
This is about you.
- 你身体不适 - 我没有
- You are unwell. - I'm not unwell.
我没有不适
I am not unwell.
你身体不适
You are unwell.
但我会负责帮你治疗
But I'm taking care of your treatment.
- 詹姆士...拜托 - 金妮 我...
- James. James. James, please. - Jinny, I am...
- 抱歉 这是最好的方式 - 拜托 詹姆士 他...
- Sorry, this is for the best. - Please, James. Where...
詹姆士 他在哪?求求你
Where is he, James? Please.
- 我是她妹妹 我必须见她 - 西顿男爵的指示很明确
- I'm her sister, and I need to see her. - Lord Seadown's been quite clear.
- 请让我见见她 - 嘿
- Please, just let me see her. - Hey.
禁止访客
No visitors.
- 你说了好多次了 - 好吧...
- You've said that so many times! - Okay, okay, okay.
放我出去 让我看看我的宝宝 求求你
Let me out! Let me see my baby! Please!
听说你情绪更平稳了?这是好事
I'm hearing you're calmer? That's good.
抱歉没人来看你
I'm sorry that no one else came for you,
但我觉得你会开心的 因为...
but I think you'll be happy, because...
我们来看你了
we've come to visit you.
弗莱迪 嗨
Freddie.
Hi.
噢 弗莱迪 嗨...宝贝
Oh, Freddie. Hi. Hi, baby.
嗨
Hi.
不 回来 弗莱迪
No, come back.
Freddie!
请回来 拜托 回来啊
Please, come back. Please, come back.
弗莱迪 我的宝宝
Freddie, my baby.
他在等你康复
He was just waiting for you to be well.
请带他回来
Please bring him back.
谢谢 你是对的
Thank you. You were... You were right.
我是状况不好
Um... I haven't been well.
谢谢你为我提供所需的帮助
Thank you for getting me the help that I needed.
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
金妮
Jinny.
只有你我
Only us.
给 终于拿到了
Here. Finally.
抱歉 公爵夫人殿下 你太迟了
I'm sorry, Your Grace. You're too late.
等等 楠
Wait, Nan.
楠
Nan.
嘿...
Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey.
弗莱迪?
Freddie?
嗨...你好
Hi. Hello. Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨 宝宝
Hi, baby. Oh. Oh.
谢谢你
Thank you.
金妮 你还在康复中
Jinny, you're still recovering.
慢慢来
Slow and steady.
- 不...詹姆士 - 安全第一 金妮
- No. James. No. - Safety first, Jinny.
拜托 但...
Please. Bu...
没事的
It's okay.
这是为了弗莱迪 来吧
For Freddie's sake. Come.
- Mm-mmm. - Jinny, come.
金妮 来吧
- 但只是...让我再待一会儿 - 金妮 来吧
- But it's just... Let me stay a bit longer. - Jinny... Jinny, come.
- 拜托 能让我看看他吗? - 金妮 我的天啊
- Please, can I just see him? - Jinny. Goodness sake.
詹姆士 求求你...
James, please. Please, James.
你经历了地狱的煎熬 亲爱的
You've been through hell, my love.
但你回到属于自己的地方了
But you're back where you belong.
你再也不会孤单一人了
And you'll never be alone again.
你和我学会了爱到底是什么
You and I have learned what love really is.
你的朋友们无法理解的爱
A love your friends can't understand.
你那位浓妆艳抹的妹妹 只懂得自我炒作得来的爱
A love your painted sister will only ever feel for her own self-publicity.
相对于你 她更痴迷自己的声音
More fond of the sound of her own voice, than she is of you.
我在这里 我会扮演妻子的角色
I am here. And I will be your wife.
我会让世界相信我身体不适
I will allow the world to believe that I am unfit.
但我无法爱你
But I cannot love you.
我做不到
I can't.
我也不会这么做
I won't.
再也不会了...
Not anymore. Not anymore.
在我们小时候 人们总爱比较我们
When we were boys, people would compare us.
詹姆士和我从来都不同 我们从不...
James and I were never the same. We were never--
你弟弟是个可怕的男人
Your brother's a terrible man.
真的可怕
Truly terrible.
但拿他和你比 那换做是谁都不公平
But to compare him to you, that... that wouldn't be fair to anyone.
理查德 你有时间吗?
Richard, um, do you have a moment?
詹姆士向来是个奇怪的孩子
James has always been a... a funny fish.
但看起来似乎...情况恶化了
But it does appear it, um, well, it escalated.
我难免觉得自己有责任
Inevitably, I feel a certain level of culpability.
詹姆士是自己作出的决定
James makes his own decisions.
疏远、坚定
- Distant. Unwavering. - Mmm.
总是站在玩耍室的门外
Always standing outside the playroom door,
事不关己的样子
affecting indifference.
你和霍诺利雅玩着你们那些 没完没了的神秘小游戏
You and Honoria playing your interminable, mystifying games,
詹姆士总是想引起你的关注
and James constantly seeking your attention.
你没有一个可以当做榜样的哥哥
You don't have an older brother to idolize.
但如果你有任何...比如一个玩具或...
But if ever you had anything, a toy, say, or...
或美国妻子 詹姆士便也会想要一个
or an American wife, James wanted one.
如果他画了一幅糟糕的画作 感到莫名自豪
And if ever he did some dreadful drawing and felt inexplicably proud,
他从来不是拿给我或你父亲看
it was never me or your father he wanted to show it to.
他想得到你的认可
He sought approval from you.
詹姆士希望妻子回家 我帮助了他
James wanted his wife back. And I helped him.
现在我意识到也许那是个错误
Which I now see may have been something of a mistake.
他在艾米莉姨妈的房♥子
He's at Aunt Emily's house.
他不向任何其他人敞开心扉 他只想让你刮目相看
He won't let anyone else in. It's you he wants to impress.
正如我说的 他是个奇怪的孩子
As I say, he's a funny fish.
- 抱歉 - 抱歉
- Oh, sorry. - Sorry. Sorry.
你还好吗?
How are you?
得知她的下落真是松了口气 我也很想去
The relief of knowing where she is... I'm desperate to go too.
迪克和霍诺利雅会找到她的
Dick and Honoria will find her.
迪克想了个计划 别担心
Dick has a plan. Don't worry.
好的 你去吧
Okay. Well, you go.
楠 我...
Nan, I, uh...
我其实早在你离开意大利时就想说这话了
I-I wanted to say this sooner, when you left Italy.
你...
You...
你需要回来 帮助金妮
You needed to come back, to help Jinny.
我不该为此让你感到自责
And, uh, I-I should've never have made you feel guilty for that.
所以 我很抱歉
So, I'm sorry.
盖伊
Guy...
一直...
It's, um...
一直都是你
It's always been you.
你在这里 我非常感恩 我也很感谢你一直以来所做的
I am so grateful you're here, and I'm grateful for how you've been.
感谢你的为人
And for how you are,
如果说过去几天让我明白了什么
and these last few days, if they've made me understand anything,
那就是 我们必须为所爱的人抗争
it is that we need to fight for the people we love.
剧集 | 海盗佳丽(2023) | 导航列表