剧集 | 海盗佳丽(2023) | 导航列表
Cora,
迪克和我不是一见钟情的
Dick and I didn't fall in love at first sight.
- 但报纸上都说… - 他们都爱这么说
- But all the papers said-- - They love to say it.
但现实是 他踩到我的裙摆
But in real life, he stood on my skirt.
然后…
And then…
然后 他和一个我讨厌的人跳舞
And then, he danced with someone that I hated,
最后 他还弄倒了香槟塔
and then he ended up pulling over a whole champagne tower.
听起来挺可爱的
That sounds kind of adorable.
是 回想起来是挺可爱的
Yeah, it's adorable now.
现在他是我挚爱的迪基
Now, he's my beloved Dicky,
但如果他没有变成我的一生挚爱
but if he hadn't turned into the love of my life,
那么他不过是我和朋友们 一笑而过的另一个故事罢了
then he would have just been another story for my friends to laugh at.
我们认识的时候 你为什么不告诉我这些?
Why didn't you tell me all this when we met?
一直在说屈膝礼什么的
Instead of all that curtseying.
天啊 我也不知道
Oh, gosh. I don't know.
我以为自己在做该做的事
I thought I was doing what I was supposed to.
而不是让一切自然而然发生
Instead of just letting it come naturally.
珂拉 没有人逼你此时此刻就要订婚
Cora, no one is asking you to get engaged right this minute.
父亲在逼我
Father is.
其实 母亲也是
And actually, Mother is too.
我会和他们聊的
Well, I'll tell them.
我们慢慢来
We'll do this slowly.
甚至完全不来也行
Or not at all.
别把这件事想成是要找个丈夫
And let's not think of it as looking for a husband,
只要把它当做是享受生活
only think of it as living.
打个招呼
Saying hello.
赠予他人一份大礼 即与你共度时光
Giving people the enormous gift of having time with you.
那是黄色的袜子?
Are those yellow socks?
珂拉 好吧 我不是…
Cora. Okay, I'm not…
我不是让你去求婚 但…
I'm not saying you have to propose, but…
- 我不知道… - 去问声好 没事的 你可以的
- I don't know-- - Go say hello. It's okay. You can do it.
去吧
Go.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
我觉得我们真的能做到
I think we can really do this.
个性化服务
A personalized service.
每个女孩必须能自♥由♥选择
Every girl must be free to choose,
要允许有各种不同类型的爱 一如不同类型的爱人
and with as many different versions of love matches as there are lovers.
我喜欢你说“爱人”这个词
I like when you use the word, "lovers."
还有 别忘了 你还没给屠夫付钱呢
And don't forget, you still need to pay the butcher.
闭嘴吧
Shut up.
走
Come on.
你为什么选在今天来?
Why did you choose today?
其实 我在为人母这件事上非常出色
I've been damn good at motherhood, actually.
你原本可以随时来表达赞叹的
You could have come to marvel at it at almost any time.
但你选择在我最低谷的时候来
But you chose my maternal lowest ebb.
也许 我不知为何知道 今天你需要被提醒一下
Well, perhaps, somehow I knew today was when you needed reminding.
提醒我年事已高?
Of my great age?
提醒真正的你是谁
Of who you are.
你伤了我的心
You broke my heart.
我伤了自己的心
I broke my own.
事实上
Well, the fact is,
我…
I am…
非常迷人
exceptionally desirable.
我猜这一定让你为我魂牵梦绕
Which I can only think must have haunted you.
我承认
I confess,
意识到
the disappointment in realizing
我是你的第二人选这一点 的确让我难以释怀
that I was runner-up in your affections has lingered.
我仍然说不清你为什么选择了这种生活
I still can't say why you chose all this.
但你在乎它
But you care about it.
而我在乎你
And I care about you.
但你也有些狡猾
You've been shrewd though.
新的公爵夫人…安娜贝尔
The new duchess… Annabel…
你找到了完美的继任人
You found the perfect successor.
我想说 那正是顶尖的养育之道
Which, I would say, is the epitome of good parenting.
布兰切 你放弃了一切
Blanche, you gave up everything.
你是说 我放弃了你
You mean, I gave up you.
那不正是你的一切吗?
Wasn't that everything?
如果你放手让她离开 那你的付出就都白费了
If you let that girl walk away, it's been for nothing.
如果我能放弃一切 只为了换来最后一次让他们和好的机会
If I could throw everything at one final chance at their reconciliation,
也就是说 提奥会憎恨我
meaning Theo would loathe me,
我应该那么做吗?
should I?
这是公爵夫人的私人卧室
These are the Duchess's private quarters!
我就是公爵夫人
I am the duchess!
“盖伊…金妮…”
"Guy… Jinny…"
怎么样?
How was it?
和你母亲的谈话?
With your mother?
她很让人生气
She's infuriating.
而且永远不会理解我
And will never, ever understand me.
所以 典型的母亲
So, she's a mother then.
但也松了一口气吧?
Isn't it a relief, though?
这些日子 我们人生中 最重要的人是彼此?
That the most important person in our lives these days is each other?
康琪塔
Conchita.
我猜姻缘的事问你就对了
I believe you're the person I need to ask with regards to making matches.
大家都这么说
So they say.
你知道 梅宝很抵触…
You know, Mabel tries to resist--
梅宝?
Mabel?
她是个好女孩 真的
She's a sweet girl, really,
只是她太擅长隐藏自己好的那一面了
it's just she's gotten so good at hiding it.
她需要别人帮忙来调整一下她的本能反应
She needs a little help adjusting her instincts.
我不确定 这感觉…
I don't know, that wouldn't feel--
她是想得到幸福的
She does so want to be happy.
我可以付你两倍的佣金
I'm thinking double your usual fee.
什么事?
What is it?
发生了什么?
What's going on?
- 母亲 - 我有件事要告诉你
- Mother? - I have something to tell you.
我撞见他们在一起
I found them together.
盖伊和安娜贝尔
Guy and Annabel.
在婚礼的前一晚
The night before the wedding.
你早都知道?
You knew?
你还让我娶她?
And you let me marry her?
当时已经太晚了
It was too late.
你已经向公众宣布自己爱上了一位私生女
You'd publicly declared your love for an illegitimate girl.
取消婚约意味着羞辱…
To call it off would have meant humiliation--
一天的羞辱 而不是一辈子
For a day, as opposed to a lifetime.
现在楠将我困在了这场婚姻的牢笼里
And now Nan's locked me in this cage of a marriage.
不是楠
Not Nan.
她没有选择
She had no choice.
这不是她的错
This is not her fault.
你站在了她那边
You're taking her side.
我只给了她一个选择
The only choice I gave her…
那就是按约定成婚
was to proceed.
我知道 为了保护姐姐 安娜贝尔什么都愿意做 我利用了这点
I knew Annabel would do anything to protect her sister and I used it.
是我逼她走上了红毯
I all but forced her down that aisle.
是我造成的
I did this.
如果你感到被困 那牢笼是我亲手建造的
If you're caged, I built it.
我用钥匙锁上了门
I turned the key.
楠也在里面 与你一起
And Nan is right in there beside you.
不是因为她想要你的权势 而是因为…
Not because she wanted your power but because…
我逼她屈服我的权势
I made her yield to mine.
如果你们二人都是受害者
If the two of you are equally wronged
而有罪的是我
and I am to blame…
还有向前的路吗?
is there no way forward?
不是为了演给谁看
Not for appearances…
而是为了你自己
for yourself.
如果你爱她…
If you love her--
出去
Get out.
滚出我的房♥间、滚出我的城♥堡♥
Out of my room and out of my castle.
你不是这个家的主事人了 我才是
You are not the head of this institution, I am.
- 提奥多 我… - 出去
- Theodore, I-- - Get out.
楠
剧集 | 海盗佳丽(2023) | 导航列表