剧集 | 海盗佳丽(2023) | 导航列表
Nan.
- 楠 我只想说 谢… - 我找到他了
- Nan, I just wanted to say thank-- - I found him.
- 盖伊? - 还有金妮…
- Guy? - And Jinny. Jinny too.
我知道他们在哪 他们在意大利
I know where they are, they're in Italy.
- 我不知道你仍在想… - 我满脑子都是这个
- I didn't know you were still think-- - That's all I think about.
也许已经太迟了 我不知道他的感觉
I might be too late. I don't know how he feels.
他几周前给我来信 询问你的状况
He wrote me weeks ago, asking how you were.
信在哪?
Where's the letter?
被我烧了
I burned it.
我没有读
I didn't read it.
- 为什么? - 我想保护你
- Why? - I was trying to protect you.
你说你必须放下盖伊
You said that you had to let Guy go.
我永远不会放下他
I'll never let him go.
- 但提奥… - 提奥和我已经结束了
- But Theo-- - Theo and I are finished.
你确定吗?
You're certain?
你已经不爱他了?
You don't love him anymore?
不爱了 我的心一直属于盖伊
No. It's always been Guy.
去吧
Go.
在你心里 最重要的不就是爱吗?
In your heart, isn't love all that matters?
提奥?
Theo?
你之前说的 关于…
What you said earlier, about the--
我破坏了你的时刻
I ruined your moment.
- 我是个自私的傻瓜 - 我…
- I'm a selfish fool. - I…
我很喜欢听到话之后
I liked very much how it made me feel,
我的感觉
when you said it.
我觉得也许你是对的 我应该寻找一个
And I think perhaps that you're right, that I should be looking for someone
更有力量的人
that's overpowering,
- 因为我… - 我不该多嘴
- because I have-- - I should've kept quiet.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我想 滋润、平淡的婚姻是值得争取的
A pleasant, uneventful marriage is to be seized, I suspect.
应该珍惜
Cherished.
抱歉 我必须找到楠
Sorry, but I really must find Nan.
我必须把问题解决好 你见到她了吗?
I need to straighten things out. Have you seen her?
剧集 | 海盗佳丽(2023) | 导航列表