剧集 | 海盗佳丽(2023) | 导航列表
We wait. And hope that Annabel comes back.
如果她不回来呢?
And if she doesn't?
那他就是一位婚姻失败的公爵
He's a duke with a failed marriage.
有人经历的事比这轻多了 照样身败名裂
Reputations are ruined by far less.
身败名裂什么的我不太了解
Well, I don't know anything about ruined reputations,
但是心碎这种事呢
but for heartbreak,
我向来觉得 一瓶上好的教皇新堡红酒能帮忙缓解
I always found a good bottle of Châteauneuf-du-Pape takes the edge off.
是这样吗?
Is that right?
我当时一周喝完了一箱 在你我…
I got through an entire case of it a week after we…
在你之后
after you.
(吉拉朵)
打烊了
It's closed.
下次吧?
Maybe next time?
欢迎 你们是新娘还是新郎的亲友?
Welcome! Are you here for the Bride or the Groom?
我们想要一份冰淇淋 先生
We'd like an ice cream, Sir.
但我们可以明天再来
But we can come back tomorrow.
不 不用明天 跟我来
No, not tomorrow. Come now.
进来 来参加婚礼吧 我们欢迎所有人
Come in! Come to the wedding! Everyone's welcome!
- 可以吗? - 欢迎你们加入
- Can we? - You are welcome to join us.
跟我来
Follow me!
跟着我
Follow me!
你会说意大利语?
You speak Italian?
你有没有…
Do you ever…
想过 如果我们…
wonder what it would have been like if we--
私奔?
Ran away together?
没有
No.
因为我很确定我们会幸福得流油
Because I'm quite sure we would have been deliriously happy.
- 真的? - 我确定
- You think? - I'm certain.
但是
But then,
人们总会觉得没选的人生是最幸福的
I suppose one always feels like that about the path not taken.
如果我们真的共度一生 谁知道会怎样?
If we had made a life together, who knows?
你会因为我打鼾鄙视我
You'd have despised my snoring
我会因为你咀嚼太大声而想掐死你
and I'd want to throttle you for chewing too loudly.
它只能活在幻想里 所以才那么令人放不下
The fact it remained a fantasy is precisely what makes it so appealing.
所以 你仍然没放下?
So, it's still appealing?
一点也没有
Enormously so.
你会觉得我的…
You will find my…
- 是的 谢谢 来吧… - 你看 哇
- Yes, please! Come on, come on! - Look at this. Wow!
丽兹 你怎么了?
Lizzy? What is it?
我没事
I'm fine.
虽然不太确定 但我觉得我们刚吵了第一次架
I'm not certain, but I think we may have just had our first argument.
我怪潘趣酒
I blame the punch.
我怪自己 我是个自大的傻瓜
Well, I blame myself for being a pompous fool.
我会向公爵道歉
I'll apologize to the Duke.
不
No.
我和他聊过了 他…
I spoke to him, he…
他都没注意到
he didn't even notice.
好吧
Right.
可能随时有人会回来
Someone will be back any moment.
是真的吗?还是你只是怕我
Is that true or are you just saying it because you're scared of me?
别碰他
Don't touch him!
是个男孩
A boy.
请不要
Please don't.
噢 是的
Oh, yes.
谢谢你
Thank you…
照顾我们的孩子
for taking care of our child.
- 他叫什么? - 请你离开
- What's his name? - I would like you to go now.
金妮 看看你
Jinny, look at you!
状态这么好 虽然离家万里 只有盖伊在照顾你…
Doing so well, so far from home! With only Guy to look after you…
我知道你一定很自责 因为他无法过属于自己的生活
I know how guilty you must feel, keeping him from his life.
我只是担心 有一天…
I only worry that one day
那个小男孩会问 为什么他不认识自己的父亲
that little boy is going to ask why he doesn't know his father.
你必须回答他
And you're going to have to answer him.
我不会让你带走我的宝宝的
I won't let you take my baby.
你觉得我是那种人?孩子需要母亲
What do you think of me? A child needs a mother.
上帝知道 虽然过去我看上去铁石心肠
God knows I may have seemed hard-hearted in the past,
但你让我变成了更好的人
but you make me a better man.
金妮 我爱你
Jinny, I love you.
我只想成为我们孩子的父亲
And all I want is to be a father to our son.
- 天啊 我真想念你 - 请你离开
- God, I've missed you. - I'd like you to leave now, please.
这是我旅馆的名字 我只想聊聊
This is the name of my hotel. Just to talk.
你需要时间 我理解 但…
You need time. I understand. But…
求求你
please…
不要放弃我们的家
don't give up on our family.
只有你我
Only us.
记得吗?
Remember?
如果你是来说服我
If you're going to ask me to play
- 继续打球… - 不
- more racket games… - I'm not.
那就好 请让 “记不得他长什么样”男爵另找搭档
Good. Then tell Lord What's-his-face to find another partner.
我觉得你们俩其实很合适
You know, I think you two would have actually gotten along
只要你给他一个机会
if you'd given him the chance.
所以你们是想要撮合我们
So you were trying to set us up.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
你们都是有趣、爱玩的人
You're both interesting and fun
而且比一般人更擅长竞技体育
and better than average at competitive sports.
康琪塔 我这人并不害羞
I'm hardly shy, Conchita.
见到喜欢的人 我会直接找他们说话
If I see someone I like, I'll speak to them.
你会吗?
Will you?
因为我都没见到你对任何人侧目 自从…
Because I haven't seen you so much as glance at anybody since…
在迈尔斯之后
Well, since Miles.
宝贝 你不想邂逅心上人吗?
Darling, don't you wanna meet someone?
你说话真像我母亲
You sound like my mother.
她倒真的有拜托我帮你找对象
Well, she did ask me to help find you a match.
你是说她给了你钱
You mean she's paying you,
但你没告诉我?
and you didn't tell me?
我现在告诉你了
Well, I'm telling you now.
而且我这个红娘挺厉害的
And I'm pretty good at this.
如果你让我帮你 我能为你找到一个令你满意的人
If you'd let me, I could find you someone that you'd be delighted with.
就像我帮珂拉那样 从那之后
Like I did with Cora. And since then,
- 姑娘们要把我家门踏平了 - 你听听自己在说什么
- girls have been flocking to us. - Can you hear yourself?
康琪塔 我不是那种姑娘
Conchita, I'm not just one of those random girls
不需你帮我和无聊男爵牵线搭桥
you can set up with a bore-Lord.
我是你最老的朋友 我们其他的老朋友渐渐不见踪影
I'm your oldest friend, and all of our others are disappearing.
我所了解的康琪塔只在乎真爱和探险
The Conchita I knew was all about true love and adventure.
过去的你从不在乎钱
You never cared about money.
因为过去的我有钱
Because I had it.
那就像站在湖里
It's like standing in a lake
说自己不在乎水 我…
and saying that you don't care for water. I…
现在我有孩子了
I have a child now.
我想给她你我曾经拥有的人生 我不会为此道歉
I won't apologize for wanting to give her the same kind of life that we both had.
那好 你为我费了不少时间 记得找我妈要钱
Okay, well, be sure to bill my mother for your time then.
我会在婚礼前去法国
I'm going to France before the wedding.
我在那里有一栋房♥子 不是豪♥宅♥
I have a house over there. Nothing grand.
跟我一起去吧
Come with me.
如果你待得开心 如果我的餐桌礼仪还不算太丢人…
If you like it, if my table manners are not too intolerable,
那也许你可以考虑更长久的安排
then perhaps you might consider something more permanent.
这个邀请很暖心
That is a very lovely offer.
但你不能接受
But you can't accept.
提奥多也许认为他不再需要我了
Theodore may believe he doesn't need me anymore,
但我担心接下来的几周会证明并非如此
but I fear the coming weeks may prove otherwise.
我不知道这一切的结果会是怎样
I have no idea how this is all going to resolve,
但我知道自己必须在这里
but I do know I have to be here.
为了提奥多
For Theodore.
而且…
Besides…
这样
this way…
我们可以让那个幻想再存活久一点
we get to keep the dream alive a little longer.
开始他们的人生 携手共度
Starting their lives. Together.
我很想你
I missed you.
今天谢谢你
Thank you for today.
我…
I…
我希望你快乐 丽兹
I want you to be happy, Lizzy.
剧集 | 海盗佳丽(2023) | 导航列表