剧集 | 海盗佳丽(2023) | 导航列表
庄重、诚实和脆弱的年轻女子身上 并没有看到犯罪的证明
in this dignified, honest, and vulnerable young woman
她勇敢地向我敞开心扉
who courageously opened her heart to me,
她的发声不只是为了自己
speaking not just for herself,
也是为了许许多多遇到相同困境的女性
but for many women in the same predicament.
在我看来 西顿夫人 是这一事件中的受害者
It seems to me Lady Seadown is the victim in this case,
有罪的一方是她的丈夫 詹姆士西顿男爵”
and that the guilty party is her husband, Lord James Seadown."
这让人太难忍♥受了
This is unbearable.
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
我在努力支撑着 为了金妮
I'm trying to be. For Jinny.
我一直在盼着大家 别再为了婚礼的事情同情我
I've been desperate for everybody to stop sympathizing with me about the wedding,
但并不是以这种方式
but not like this.
我不后悔
I don't regret it.
我很想念你 这不可原谅吗?
Is it unforgivable that I miss you?
准备好了?
Ready?
- 谢谢 - 是 先生
- Thank you. - Yes, sir.
海克特?
Hector?
公爵夫人在等我
The Duchess is expecting me.
我们还是需要聊一聊
We still need to talk.
你已经表达得很清楚了 在教堂的庭院时
Oh, you said enough. At the churchyard.
你不确定你爱我
How, uh, you're not sure you love me.
至少不是全心全意的爱
At least not with every single piece of your heart.
你知道 我在西敏寺 每走一步都看到旁人怜悯的眼光
You know, I cannot move in Westminster for the pitying glances.
每到一处都是羞辱
Humiliation at every turn,
全世界都在询问你的身体状况
and the whole world asking after your health.
我宁肯把真♥相♥告诉他们
I would've much rather told them all the truth.
但你应该拥有完整的爱
But you deserve a full love.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
万分抱歉
A million times over.
我应该早点意识到的
I should have realized sooner.
谢谢你今天过来
Thank you for coming today.
经历了这一切 你仍然愿意为我们做这件事...
After everything, for you to be doing this for us is--
我是为了公爵夫人
Oh, I'm doing this for the Duchess.
因为她请我帮忙 也因为这是我的职责
Because she asked me, and because it's my job.
我可以以礼相待 丽兹
I can be civil, Lizzy,
但我并非全心全意想要这样
but not with every single piece of my heart.
- 你看到新闻了吗? - 伦敦已经沸沸扬扬了
- Did you see the news? - Ah. London's abuzz.
终于有点进展了 令人松了一口气
It's such relief to have progress.
金妮 这位是罗宾森先生
Jinny, this is Mr. Robinson.
- 你好 - 你好
- Hi. - Hello.
你和内务大臣聊过了吗?
Have you spoken to the Home Secretary?
毫无疑问 你的采访动摇了公众意见
Well, undoubtedly, your interview has swayed public opinion.
那他们很快就会对提案进行辩论了吗? 一有机会就开始?
So they will debate the bill soon? The next chance they get?
恐怕要加快进程的话 是个不小的人情
I'm afraid it would be a considerable favor to speed things up.
虽然他此刻愿意与我讨论这件事 但我对他的影响有限
And whilst he's now engaging with me on the matter, my sway with him is limited.
需要时间
It will take time.
我可以和他谈吗?
Well, may I s-speak with him?
正式的见面是不太可能的 但是 男爵夫人
I'm afraid an official meeting is out of the question, but, Your Grace,
你是今晚歌♥剧的贵宾 是吗?
I do believe you're guest of honor at tonight's opera?
是的 我们都被邀请了 他会到场吗?
Yes. We're all invited. Will he be there?
我知道他很乐意私下与你谈谈
I know that he would be delighted to talk to you informally.
去吧
Go.
你确定?我不在家 你可以吗?
Are you sure? Would you manage without me?
如果有帮助 把姐♥妹♥们♥也带上 那样总比什么都不做好吧?
Take all the girls if it'll help. Isn't that better than doing nothing?
我有盖伊陪着
I'll be with Guy.
请去吧
Please, go.
内务大臣
Home Secretary,
我此行真正的目的是谈论我姐姐的事情
what I really came to talk about is my sister.
事实就是 我姐姐或任何处境类似的女人
The fact is that neither my sister, nor women in similar positions...
对自己的孩子没有监护权
have the rights over their own children.
这个提案不能等
This bill can't wait.
我担心以如此急迫的方式 推进提案会涉及...
Well, I'm afraid bringing the bill forward with such urgency would involve...
勇敢?决心?
Bravery? Resolve?
没错 换做是资历浅的政客 那一定不敢动作这么快
Sure, and a lesser politician wouldn't dare move so fast,
但这样意义关键的议题需要行动
but a cause this vital requires action.
我甚至不知道该从哪里开始
It's hard to know where to even begin.
说对不起
Saying sorry.
某一天 也许是很久以后 我们会和解
And one day, possibly long into the night, we'll work it out.
你会发现楠和我...
You'll have gathered that Nan and I are...
- 我们在同一屋檐下生活 暂时性的 - 是
- We're under one roof. For now. - Yeah.
但错误已经造成 我们双方都有错
But mistakes were made. On both sides.
你一定感觉弗莱迪就像自己的儿子
Freddie must be like a son to you.
理查德和我明天会继续搜查
Richard and I will search again tomorrow.
- 今天没什么运气? - 是
- No luck today? - No.
我应该踢门掀桌消气吗?
Ought I to be kicking down doors and upending furniture?
如果这能帮你更快地找到他 那我也会加入你
If I thought it'd get us closer to finding him, I'd help you.
我没能保护他们
I couldn't protect them.
盖伊 你已经尽力了
Guy, you did your best.
还能做什么呢?对付西顿这种男的
What's to be done, man? About men like Seadown.
我觉得我们必须因女人的存在而感谢上帝
I think we must just thank God for women.
我听说你可能在几年后竞选首相?
I gather you're likely to run for prime minister in a few years?
我猜庭塔格尔的助力一定很有益
And I imagine the influence of Tintagel would be beneficial.
公爵夫人 你非常有说服力
You're very persuasive, Your Grace.
怎么会?楠 那是他吗?
What? Nan, is that him?
他为什么会在这里?
What's he doing here?
听说你妹妹正在外面想办法 修整一整个法律系统
I hear your sister's gone out to overhaul an entire legal system.
英国人可是出了名的喜爱变化
And the English are famous for embracing change.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
你也有儿子 很快就会明白
Being a mother of sons, as you'll discover,
作为母亲 是在学习 放手让他们奔跑 就像狗一样
is an exercise in letting them run. Like dogs.
但可以教狗学规矩的啊
Well, you can teach dogs how to behave.
当然 詹姆士不想让人看出来 但他是个脆弱的孩子
James hides it, of course, but he's a fragile boy.
今天的头条自然令他沮丧
Naturally, today's headlines have been upsetting for him.
- 我给你送了这条裙子来 - 你见过他?
- I've brought you this dress. - You've seen him?
- 他在哪? - 詹姆士希望这场风波快点过去
- Where is he? - James just wants this all to go away
- 和你一样心切 - 但弗莱迪在哪?
- as much as you do-- - But where is Freddie?
不知道
No idea.
你什么意思?弗莱迪没和他一起?
What do you... What do you mean? Freddie wasn't with him?
如果你们能统一阵线 就能让那些新闻报道完全平息
You can stop the headlines altogether if you're just a united front.
让这整件事就此结束 继续过好你们的婚姻生活
And simply put this all behind you and get on with your marriage.
他去歌♥剧院了
He's gone to the opera.
像一个毋须隐藏什么的人那样 正常地享受生活
Living life as one does when one has nothing to hide.
他人在哪?我的宝宝呢?
Where is he? And where is my baby?
- 金妮? - 如果你去歌♥剧院
- Jinny? - If you go to the opera,
也许就能请他...
you may be able to ask for his--
- 金妮 怎么了? - 詹姆士在歌♥剧院
- Jinny, what is it? - James is at the opera.
什么?
What?
是金妮 她不该来这里的
That's Jinny. She was not supposed to be here.
很好 你来这里是对的选择
Well done. You've done the right thing by coming.
不 你根本不知道是非对错 我的儿子呢?他在哪里?
No, you know nothing about right or wrong. Where's my son? Where is he?
坐下 我们一起 度过一个安静愉快的晚上吧
Sit down. Let's just have a lovely quiet evening together.
不 你必须明白 你做的事是极其卑劣的
No. You must know what you've done is horrendous.
- 坐下 - 你必须知道自己做了什么
- Sit down. - You must know what you've done.
- 发生了什么? - 我不知道
- What's happening? - I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
- 他在哪? - 坐下
- Where is he? - Sit down.
不
No.
坐下
Sit down.
我的儿子在哪?他在哪?
Where's my son? Where is he?
他在哪?詹姆士 他在哪?
Where is he? Where is he, James?
帮帮我
Help.
快来人帮帮我
Someone please help me.
- 詹姆士 - 帮帮我 拜托 来人啊
- James. - Help me. Please. Someone.
不...金妮
No, no, no. Jinny.
- 你在做什么?停下来 - 帮帮我 有医生吗?
- What are you doing? Stop it. - Help. Is there a doctor?
- 拜托 来人帮帮忙 我的妻子 - 詹姆士
- Please. Someone, help me. My wife. - James.
- 拜托 金妮 冷静下来 - 詹姆士 停下
- Please! Jinny, calm down. - James, stop!
- 金妮 拜托 请冷静 - 放手 停下
- Jinny, please. Calm down. - Get off me. Stop.
- 拜托 金妮 - 放开我
- Please. Jinny. - Get your hands off of me!
- 金妮 不 - 我们得走了
- Jinny, no. - We need to go.
- 我的儿子呢? - 金妮
- Where is my son? Where is my son? - Jinny!
剧集 | 海盗佳丽(2023) | 导航列表