剧集 | 海盗佳丽(2023) | 导航列表
梅...
Ma...
梅宝
Mabel.
我从没想过要和丽兹竞争 因为
I have never bothered to compete with Lizzy because,
谁比得过她啊?
well, who could?
不过海克特 有一点不得不说 她这人一大早特别有精神
Though, Hector, it's worth saying, first thing in the morning, she is perky.
她是出了名的爱唱歌♥ 特别折磨人
She's been known to sing. It's awful.
丽兹六岁生日那天 她许了三个愿望
On Lizzy's sixth birthday she had three wishes.
第一个 生十个孩子
Number one, to have ten children
- 和她一起赛跑 - 十个?
- to run races with her. - Ten?
第二个 有个每天给她送糖吃的丈夫
Number two, to have a husband to bring her sweets every day.
糖吗?记下了
Sweets? Noted.
第三个 有一只会杂耍的天蓝色小猫
And number three, to have a sky blue kitten that can juggle.
海克特 明天丽兹终于要长大成人了
Now, Hector, on the eve of Lizzy finally growing up,
十个孩子和糖果的愿望就靠你实现了
the ten children and the sweets I'm going to leave to you.
但我相信大家都同意
But I'm sure we all agree,
我这位可爱得令人恼火的姐姐 值得拥有她想要的一切
my infuriatingly lovely big sister deserves everything she ever wanted.
丽兹 你值得拥有一切
Lizzy, you deserve it all.
做出对你正确的选择
Choose what's right for you.
不过 没有谁能说
Now, hardly anyone can say
自己这辈子养过会杂耍的天蓝色小猫
they've had a sky blue kitten that can juggle in their life.
所以我猜 这个愿望就像拥有一位姐姐
So I guess it's like having an older sister.
窍门是 在她们向前走时 努力让自己别那么难过
The trick is to try not to be sad they're moving on,
而是为曾经能拥有她们而感到满足
but to be so glad you had them.
就算只是短暂的拥有
Even briefly.
敬我的姐姐 愿她拥有她想要的一切
To my sister. May she have everything she wants.
- 说得好 - 说得好
- Hear! Hear! - Hear! Hear!
我很抱歉
I'm very sorry.
我不知道我之前是怎么想的
I don't know what I thought.
我只是看到你和那个姑娘一起 还有你看她的眼神
It's just I saw you with that girl and saw the way you looked at her.
我遇到过很多男人
And I've met a lot of men,
他们假装在乎 但他们想要某个女人
and they pretend to care but really only want a woman in their life
就像想要一件家具或一幅画...
in the way you would want a... furniture or a painting--
你是在道歉吗?
Is this meant to be an apology?
所以 我必须要问了
So, now I need to know.
那个姑娘是谁?她是你的吗?
Who's the girl? Is she yours?
不 不是我的
No. Not mine.
说来复杂
It's complicated.
她是公爵夫人
She's a duchess.
公爵夫人啊?
Duchess, huh?
我没有向她行屈膝礼呢
I didn't show her my curtsy.
- 发生了什么? - 帕洛玛 拜托别问了
- What happened? - Paloma, do you mind?
好吗?已经结束了 她走了
All right? It's over. She's gone.
这是我最不想去想的一件事
And it is the last thing in the world I wanna think about.
那我们做点别的
We'll do something else then.
你这样过来 不太公平
It's not fair of you to come.
楠回来了 你应该和她一起
Now that Nan's back you have to go be with her.
但她没有回来
But she's not back.
我们只是做样子 直到她能接金妮回家
Only for appearances till she can bring Jinny home.
然后她会离开城♥堡♥ 我们可以在一起 一切都变了
Then she's leaving the castle. We can be together. Everything's changed.
别嫁给他
Don't marry him.
这么久以来 我以为...
You know, I spent forever believing
自己无法离开的女人其实并不了解我
I needed a woman who didn't know who I was,
而我需要一位真正了解我的女人
when what I really needed was a woman who knows exactly who I am.
我不能听你说这番话 对不起
I can't hear this. I'm sorry.
我觉得这是我这辈子唯一感到真实的情感
I think it's the only real thing I've felt my entire life.
丽兹 此前的一切 你出现前的一切 都不过是伪装
Lizzy, everything until now, until you, has been pretending.
我觉得自己自♥由♥了
I feel released.
我爱你
I love you.
你将永远是已婚的身份 那我算什么?
You will always be married. What will I be?
你的情妇 永远躲在阴影里?
Your mistress, forever hiding?
但如果和海克特结婚 你就要隐藏自己内心的空洞
But with Hector you'll be hiding the fact that you feel nothing.
海克特将会给我一个 敞亮、轻松和安全的人生
Hector's offering me a life that will be open and easy and safe.
我已经尝够了见不得人秘密的滋味了
I have had my fill of shameful secrets.
我们会乘我父亲的船出海
We would go out sailing with my father's boat
每次 我都会落水
and every time, I would fall in the water.
但我是故意的 因为我想从远处看船
But on purpose because I wanted to see the boat from a distance.
“帕洛玛”
"Paloma!"
我会说:“爸爸 别担心
I would say, "Papa, don't worry.
我可以绕世界游一圈回来见你”
I will swim around the world, and I will meet you here."
不
No!
这一点也不像我 不
That's not me. No.
好 轮到你了
Okay. You're up.
不 帕洛玛
No. Paloma.
你想打架
You're going to fight.
- 来啊 一次 就一次 - 不 盖伊
- Do it. Just once. Just once. - No, Guy,
- 我会伤到你 我很强壮的 - 打这 不会
- I will hurt you because I'm strong. - Just here. You won't.
好吧 放下瓶子...
All right. Put that down. Put that down.
- 你确定吗? - 是...
- Are you sure? - Yes. Yes.
- 盖伊 不 我真的会出手 - 来啊
- Guy. No, I really will. - Come on.
证明给我看
Prove it!
- 你好像把我鼻子打断了 - 别这么娇气
- I think you broke my nose. - Don't be a baby.
我们之前为什么没这样?
Why haven't we done this before?
打拳吗?
Boxing?
告诉我们 金妮怎么样了?她住在哪里?
So, tell us, how is Jinny? Where is she living?
在一个完美的房♥子里 有条路直通到海边
In a perfect house on a path that goes directly to the water.
真的?
Are you serious?
她还学会了做饭
And she has learned how to cook.
- 真的? - 对
- Really? - Yep.
他们是吃面包度日吗?
Are they living on toast?
- 你告诉她我们有多想她了吗? - 想极了
- Did you tell her how much we miss her? - Endlessly.
她也很想念你们 想得要哭了
And she misses you all so much, desperately.
但我会带她回家的
But I will bring her back home.
我们可以聊...
And should we not ask about...
我问吧 盖伊呢?
I'll ask. What happened with Guy?
你改变主意了?
Did you just change your mind?
不 和盖伊一起的一些时光开心极了
No, some of the moments with Guy were perfect.
但那不是真的
But it wasn't real.
只是...感觉我在过着别人的生活
It was just... It just felt like I was living somebody else's life.
不过是糊涂的幸福
Just blissful foolishness.
我觉得他现在很恨我
And I think he hates me now.
但他和金妮在努力 我则在这里做好我的事
But he and Jinny are doing their part and I'm doing my part here.
我也在努力不要每做一个决定 就弄出一摊麻烦事来
And I'm just trying not to make a mess out of every decision I make.
嘿 我们就不能转错几个弯?
Hey. Aren't we allowed a few wrong turns?
我好像把地图都弄丢了
I think I lost the map.
天啊
Gosh.
你激动吗?
Are you excited?
激动
Yes.
害怕
Scared.
婚姻是天大的事 但海克特人那么好
Marriage is enormous. But Hector is so wonderful.
对不起
I'm sorry.
为信的事 还有让你去意大利
For the letter and letting you go to Italy.
为所有一切
For all of it.
不...你不需要为任何事道歉
No, no, no. You have nothing to apologize for.
我很开心你在这里
I'm so happy you're here.
我也是
Me too.
- 小家伙 做个好梦 - 晚安
- Sweet dreams, little one. - Good night.
天很晚了吗?
Is it late?
我觉得已经是第二天了
I think it's tomorrow.
我们昨晚是跳进镇广场的池子了吗?
Did we get in the town square fountain last night?
- 天啊 - 你说你想找乐子
- Oh, gosh. - You said you wanted fun.
昨天一整个晚上感觉就像年轻的日子
The whole night felt like being young.
我很开心
I'm glad.
我也很开心那个人不是你
I'm also glad it wasn't you.
金妮说的滚床单技术令人失望的男人
Who Jinny said was disappointing under the sheets.
我就觉得那说不通
Thought it made no sense.
我走了 谢谢你
I will go. Thank you.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我们是成年人 不用后悔、不用负责
We're adults. No regrets. No guilt.
等等...
Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
Wait. Wait.
帕洛玛 这是在做什么?
剧集 | 海盗佳丽(2023) | 导航列表