剧集 | 阳光岛怪探(2015) | 导航列表
阳光岛怪探 第一季第二集
你们知道老话是怎么说的
You know the old saying,
何时都比不上当下
There's no time like the present.
享受当下
Well, what better present
此时不分时共享 更待...
to get yourself a share of than... what?
- 保罗 - 何时
- Paul? - Time?
正是 分时共享
Time-share, exactly!
分时共享 通过分时而共同拥有或共同租用的财产
你学得很快 保罗
You catch on quick, Paul.
- 你真是捡到宝了 简 - 我叫珍
- You're a very lucky lady, Jan. - Jen.
随便啦
Whatever.
洛斯巴诺斯公♥寓♥天堂
Los Vanos Apartment Paradise,
是你房♥产投资的最佳选择
the single best property investment you can make,
- 毋庸置疑 - 我有疑问
- no question. - I have question.
当然 您贵姓
Yes, of course. Mr...?
叫我谢赫
No Mr. Sheikh.
Sheikh 阿♥拉♥伯酋长
谢赫
Sheikh!
谢赫·拉特·尹洛
Sheikh Ratt-el Enrol.
如果我全都要了 整整一年
What if I take them all...? For whole year?
可以吧 好极了
Is possible, yes? Excellent!
抱歉 保罗
Sorry, Paul.
机会稍纵即逝啊
You snooze, you don't win.
你接受支票吗
Now, you take a cheque?
啊 支票用光了 我花钱如水啊
Ah, no cheques left, I spend so much money.
兰博基尼 兰博基尼 珠宝 必胜客 兰博基尼
Lamborghini, Lamborghini, jewels, Pizza Hut, Lamborghini.
你接受现金或者珠宝吗 你叫...
You take cash or jewels, Mr...?
- 托德 - 啊 好名字 托德先生
- Todd. - Ah, beautiful name. Mr Todd.
我会让我的联♥系♥人联♥系♥你 而他又会让他的联♥系♥人
I put you in contact with my contact who will put you in contact
- 联♥系♥你 - 当然可以 谢赫
- with his contact, yes? - Well, of course, Sheikh.
不 老弟 我不叫谢赫
No, laddie, no Sheikh.
我是约翰·J·詹森 本区及周边区域的
John J Johnson, regional vermin exterminator for the region
地域性四害防治专家
and the surrounding regions.
我不想在保罗和简面前让你难堪
I just didn't want to embarrass you in front of Paul and Jane.
- 抱歉 四害吗 - 没错 四害
- Sorry, vermin? - Aye, vermin.
先生 你这里满是蠼螋 蜱 跳蚤
You, sir, are up to your ears in earwigs, ticks, fleas,
寄生虫 鸽子 耗子 老鼠 虱子 田鼠 艾鼬
parasites, pigeons, rats, mice, lice, voles, polecats,
还有臭虫 对了 我刚刚说没说蟑螂
bed bugs and... did I mention cockroaches?
抱歉 是谁请你来的
Sorry, who called you in?
谢天谢地他们请我来了
And thank God they did.
这里被查封了 即刻生效
I'm putting you into shutdown, effective immediately.
- 你无权作此决定 - 我有权
- You haven't got the authority. - No, but I have.
我要找你的上级
I want to speak to your superior.
不必谢我 你现在该走了
No need to thank me. You need to leave now.
我会在四害除尽前一直待在这里
I'll stay on site for as long as it takes.
把钥匙扔给我 老弟
Toss me the keys, laddie.
蟑螂最不能忍♥受的
If there's one thing cockroaches can't stand,
就是多速按♥摩♥浴缸的声音
it's the sound of a multispeed Jacuzzi.
走吧 一周内我会给你打电♥话♥的
Now go. I'll call you in a week.
- 但你不知道我的号♥码 - 我知道
- But you haven't got my number. - No, but I have.
布鲁图 好消息
Brutus, big news.
我找到住的地方了
I've found somewhere else to stay.
我可以把那噩梦般的荒凉小渔屋还给你了
You can have your desolate fish shed nightmare thing back.
你刚刚说的的该不会是我那美丽的海滨小屋
Don't say you're talking about my beautiful beach hut.
没错 就是你那美丽的
That's what I said. Your beautiful,
臭烘烘的海滨小屋
stinking beach hut apocalypse,
末日般的拙略模仿 死鸟在床的噩梦之地
travesty, dead-seagulls-on-the-bed nightmare thing.
你千万别转行做地♥产♥
Never become an estate agent!
我要搬走了 不用谢
I'm moving out. No need to thank me.
什么都不用说
You don't have to say a thing.
佐罗 来杯血腥玛丽
Zorro, Bloody Mary.
谢了 小布 不要加太多香料
Thanks, B. Not too spicy.
不是给你的 白♥痴♥ 佐罗 加香料
It is not for you, you plum. Zorro, spicy.
加香料 不加香料 加 不加
Spicy, no spicy, spicy, no spicy.
我说 拜托 伙计 别玩我行吗
It's like... I don't know, come on, man, forget about it.
抱歉 伍迪 不付钱不给酒
Sorry, Woods, no dinero, no drinko.
别这样 小布 我一个子儿都没有
Come on, B, I'm skint.
也许你可以预支我一个月的工资
Maybe you could advance me a month's wages.
你又不给我♥干♥活
You don't work for me.
- 好吧 一个月他的工资 - 听着
- OK, a month of his wages. - Look...
我可以给你指条财路
I'll help you out in the empty pocket department.
我给你找了个活儿
I've got you a job.
你最棒了 不 等等 刚忘了算上我自己
You're the best. No, wait, I forgot about me.
你是第二棒的
You're the second best.
你到底想不想接这单活儿
Do you want the job or don't ya?
你只要去送个古董就行
All you got to do is deliver an antique.
没兴趣 不过 这活儿是替谁卖♥♥命的
I'm not interested. Who's it for, anyway?
她在会员休息室
She's in the members' lounge.
我就说嘛 我很有兴趣
Like I said, I'm interested.
有个意想不到的事儿 她叫玛丽亚
There's a surprise. Her name's Maria.
有什么好奇怪的
That's not a surprise.
如果她叫凯文[男子名] 那倒是出乎我意料
It would've been a surprise if her name was Kevin.
你能不这么贫嘴吗
Will you turn it off for one minute?
她在一家承运公♥司♥工作
She's from a courier company.
她手下有人令她失望了
One of her guys has let her down,
她现在急需找人接手
she's looking for someone to step in - short notice.
她说她想找
She said she wants to
- 一个比较健壮的人 - 嗯
- hire someone who's a bit of muscle. - Mm...
行 这样应该能过关
Yeah, that'll do it.
女士 你好
Hello, lady.
我朋友说你想找个健壮的男人
My friend, he say you looking the man with the muscle.
没错 你有合适人选吗
Yes, I am. Do you know someone?
啊
Ah!
我就是合适人选
He's me.
开玩笑的吧
Really?
我是个聪明人 从西西里来的
I'm a wise-a guy. I'm-a from Sicily.
我家人 他们
My family, they're...
他们
They are...
抱歉 你能不能
Sorry, could you just...?
- 我叫玛丽亚 - 伍迪
- I'm Maria. - Woody.
这名字可不太像西西里人
Not very Sicilian.
是基诺的简称
Is-a short-a for Gino.
是吗 你是西西里哪里的
Really? Which part of Sicily are you from?
小村子 说出来你也不知道
Little village, you wouldn't know it.
何不试试
Try me.
基纳里
Ginelli.
你是从基纳里来的基诺
You're Gino from Ginelli?
是
Si...
俺曾祖父发明了冰淇淋
My great grandfather, he invented the ice cream.
不过讲他干嘛 来谈谈俺吧
But enough about him. Let's talk about me.
俺在这儿 身强体壮的
I am here, I am the muscle
俺能接你这单活儿
and I can-a do-a your job.
好吧 基诺 活儿归你了
OK, Gino, the job's yours.
好极了
Magnifico.
你要为我把一件古董送到某个岛上去
I need you to deliver an antique to one of the islands.
这是渡轮的往返票
Here are tickets for the ferry.
在码头会有人跟你碰头
You'll be met at the port.
之后直接坐船回来
Come straight back on the return trip.
然后呢 当然
And then, of course...
咱俩共进晚餐
the dinner.
当然 你可以来我这儿
Why not, you can come to mine.
我知道有一道非常可口的牙签菜
I know a lovely recipe for toothpicks.
咱俩一模一样
You're like-a me.
具有幽默感的丫头
A bella with a sense of humour.
区别在于俺不是个丫头
Except I am not a bella,
俺是个爷们
I am a fella.
一个大老爷们
One hell of a fella.
你难道没有察觉出咱俩的共鸣吗
Can you not feel something passing between us?
- 一个骨灰瓮 - 是的
- A urn? - Yes.
请放尊重一点
Please have a bit of respect.
放宽心 有俺在 绝对安全
Don't worry. Is-a safe-a with me.
在西西里有句古话
剧集 | 阳光岛怪探(2015) | 导航列表