剧集 | 阳光岛怪探(2015) | 导航列表
要报纸吗
Newspaper?
阳光岛怪探 第一季第一集
我们已经可以起飞了
We have now been cleared for takeoff.
请您留在座位上
Please remain seated until
直到安全带提示灯关闭
the seatbelt sign has been turned off.
- 要报纸吗 - 哦 好的 谢谢
- Newspaper? - Oh, yes, please. Thank you.
嗯
Hmm!
抱歉 先生 起飞前我要把报纸都收起来
Sorry, sir, I need to stow that for takeoff.
反正你也不会想看这些东西的 满是谎言
You don't want to read these things anyway, full of lies.
啊 你给我留座了
Ah, you saved a seat for me.
不要这样 人们会说闲话的
You shouldn't have, people will talk.
我不知道你是怎样 要是是我 即使有突发状况
I don't know about you but if there's an emergency,
我也不会把高跟鞋脱下来的
I'm not removing my high heels.
先生 能跟您谈谈吗
Sir, can I have a word?
电脑显示你并未
The computer has flagged that you're travelling
携带行李登机
without any luggage at all.
我必须要问一下您对此有何解释
I am required to ask if there's a reason for this.
做得好 你问过了 工作完成了
Good work. Question asked, job done.
现在 能给我一小袋免费花生
Now, can I get a little packet of complimentary nuts
配上一杯莫吉托
and a mojito on the side,
- 好吗 - 先生 能给我出示下您的护照吗
- please? - Sir, can I see your passport?
大概不行 护照在我兜里
Probably not, it's in my pocket.
不过既然是你 还是给你看看吧
Go on, then, as it's you.
不是这个 也不是这个
It's not that one, it's not that one.
绝对不是这个
It's definitely not that one.
好了 先生 请告诉我您的名字
Right, sir, can I take your name, please?
逃亡中有两条黄金法则
There are two golden rules when you're on the run.
一是要尽快开始进入新身份
One, assume a new identity as soon as possible...
二是要竭尽所能保持低调
.. and two, do everything you can to keep a low profile.
你好 [俄语]
Zdravstvuyte!
什么
Sorry?
这是俄语的你好 我是
It's Russian to say hello. I am...
弗拉基米尔·普丁诺夫斯基医生
Dr Vladimir Putinofski
你可以称呼我为弗拉基米尔·普丁诺夫斯基医生
but you can call me Dr Vladimir Putinofski.
你带路吧
You take me.
别人跟我说博士是
I was told the doctor was...
我们该走了
We must go.
好吧 我来帮您拿行李
All right, OK. Well, let me take your bags.
那不是我的行李
These are not my bags.
你要送我去哪
Where you drop me off?
会议中心 您的演讲还有二十五分钟就该开始了
At the conference centre, your speech starts in 25 minutes.
我们应该来得及
We should make it.
你先带我去码头
First you take me to marina.
- 码头 没时间了 - 去码头
- The marina? Well, there's no time. - To the marina.
快 [原意是政♥治♥上的公开性]
Glasnost!
我有一个小时 最多九个小时的时间
I have one hour, nine hours maximum.
你等不等都行 用俄语跟你再见
You wait or no wait, goodbye in Russian.
但是
But...
你在酒吧工作过吗
So, have you worked in a bar before?
没有 但我学得很快
No, but I'm a quick learner.
你从哪里来的
Whereabouts you from?
- 哈瓦那 - 西班牙的大♥陆♥部分我不熟
- Havana. - Ah, I don't know the Spanish mainland very well.
是在古巴
It's in Cuba.
我知道
I know.
我刚刚是说 西班牙的大♥陆♥部分我不熟
I was just saying, I don't know the Spanish mainland very well.
这么着吧 你看起来像是个聪明的小伙
I'll tell you what. You seem like a smart enough lad,
从今天开始你在我这里实习
I'll put you on probation starting today.
- 谢谢 布鲁图先生 - 别介 不用叫先生
- Thank you, Mr Brutus. - No, no, please. None of that Mr stuff,
叫我老板
call me boss.
- 好的 老板 - 我要叫你佐罗
- Yes, boss. - And I will call you Zorro.
- 但是我叫 - 我不用知道你的名字
- But my name is... - I don't need to know your name.
我上一个酒保就叫佐罗
My last barman was called Zorro.
上上一个酒保还是叫佐罗
The barman before him was called Zorro
他俩都不叫佐罗 但佐罗这名字我记得住
and neither of them was called Zorro, but Zorro I can remember.
你没意见吧 佐罗
Is that all right with you, Zorro?
- 没有 老板 - 你会跟我学到很多的
- Yes, boss. - You'll learn a lot from me.
好了 拿着这个 把我说的记下来
Here you go, take this and write this down.
第一条规矩 一定要让顾客感到宾至如归
Rule number one, always make the customer feel welcome.
你好 布鲁图
Hello, Brutus.
不
No.
怎么是你 滚出去
Not you! Get out!
这个别记下来
Don't write that down.
不管是什么事 伍迪 我都不想知道
Whatever it is, Woody, I don't want to know.
- 这个也别记 - 布鲁图 我的啤酒里有玻璃碴
- Or that. - Brutus, I found a tiny bit of glass in my beer,
- 能在给我一瓶吗 - 哈
- could I get another one? - Huh!
啊 这瓶真是恰到好处
Ah, that one really hit the spot.
你怎么找到我的 别跟我说 我不在乎
How did you find me? Don't tell me, I'm not interested.
我要一杯血腥玛丽 记下了
I need a Bloody Mary. Write that down.
不 别记 去调一杯
No, don't write that down, make it.
小布 我知道你现在忙着破坏你的酒吧
B, I know you're busy at the moment destroying your bar
但我就和你说两句话
but could I have a quick word?
- 佐罗 拖把 - 给
- Zorro, mop. - Mop.
出去 滚
Out. Mop. Off.
- 别不承认了 小布 你想我了 - 就想过两次吧
- Admit it, B, you've missed me. - Yes, I missed you twice,
但如果我再拿一瓶酒
but if I'd have had another bottle,
我肯定能砸中你
I'd have got you right in the kisser.
说真的 我们能好好说一会儿话吗 这事很严重
Seriously, can we be serious for a second? This is serious.
严重 伍迪 你都射伤了我
Serious, Woody? You shot me.
用十字弓
With a crossbow.
- 那样就没事了 是吧 - 我必须得放箭射你
- Oh, well, that's all right, then - I had to shoot you.
如果我不先射伤你 那个保加利亚人就会射你的
If I hadn't shot you the Bulgarians would've shot you.
那么我得谢天谢地你放箭射我才让我没中弹
Well, thank goodness you were there to save me from getting shot by shooting me.
- 不客气 - 你还真是有种 小子
- You're welcome. - You got some front, boy.
- 你在这干嘛 - 我在逃亡 有人在追捕我
- What are you doing here? - I'm on the run, people are after me.
很好 什么人
Good. What people?
那个 其中 就有女王陛下
Well, amongst others, the Queen.
我就知道没好事
Oh, do me a favour!
- 就给我一分钟 - 你跟拖把说去
- Just give me one minute. - Tell it to the mop.
- 他一向如此吗 - 给你30秒
- Is he always like this? - You got 30 seconds.
- 45秒吧 - 28 27
- 45. - 28, 27...
这不公平 你没说开始
That's not fair, you didn't say go.
- 生活本就不公平 22 21 - 好吧 好吧
- Life ain't fair. 22, 21... - OK, OK!
我为了一个反腐案去当卧底
I was deep undercover on a corruption case,
结果这事一直牵涉到最上层的头儿
this thing went right to the top.
我刚查出点头绪
Just as I was getting somewhere,
- 编辑就 - 还是弗兰克吗
- the editor... - Is it still Frank?
- 还是弗兰克 - 我讨厌弗兰克
- It's still Frank. - I hated Frank.
能别打岔吗 在倒计时呢
Do you mind? These are my seconds.
抱歉 你继续
Hey? Oh, sorry, go on.
弗兰克把我撤了回来 让我去
Frank decides to take me off the job and send me
白金汉宫去假扮仆役来测试安保系统
to Buckingham Palace to test security as a fake footman.
我一进去 他就跟守卫说我是个
Once I'm in, he tells the guards I'm a reporter
精神失常想要接近女王的记者
who's lost his mind and is trying to get to the Queen.
你在告诉我你没疯吗
You're trying to tell me you haven't lost your mind?
我在告诉你弗兰克被收买♥♥了 他想陷害我
I'm trying to tell you Frank is dirty, he tried to set me up.
我好不容易侥幸逃脱
I got away by the skin
而我来这里的唯一原因
of my teeth and the only reason I came here
是把我的命运交给这世上惟一一个 我可以...
was to throw myself at the mercy of the one person in the world I could...
- 时间到了 - 信任的人
- Time's up. - ... trust.
就是你
You.
伍迪
Woody...
看看我
look at me.
你是在忽悠我还是你刚说的都是真的
Are you spinning me or is this story of yours true?
不光是真的
It's not just true...
- 是千真万确 - 你懂规矩的 小子
- it's true true. - You know the rules, son.
只有真正千真万确时你才能说千真万确
You only ever say it is true true if it is true true.
千真万确
It's true true.
哇哦
Wow.
- 那么你会帮我咯 - 不
- So you'll help me then? - No.
是斩钉截铁的不还是口是心非的不
Is that a no no or a yes no?
是"让你见识这拖把的厉害”的不
剧集 | 阳光岛怪探(2015) | 导航列表