剧集 | 阳光岛怪探(2015) | 导航列表
我要饥渴死了 不 我是说快饿死了
I'm ravishing. No, I meant famishing.
不 我前面没说错
No, I was right the first time.
唐纳德知道我在这
Donald knows I'm here.
当然了 爱情如美梦 你们俩结婚多久了
Ah, yes, love's young dream. How long have you two been married?
我也不记得 到现在吗
Oh, I don't know, what is it now?
二十八周四天三小时零 十七分钟
Ah, 28 weeks, four days, three hours and 17 minutes.
手表很漂亮 很贵吗
That's a nice watch. Set you back much?
- 其实 这不是一块表 - 那其实它是什么
- It's not a watch, technically. - Technically what is it?
其实它是佛罗里达州一个海龟保护区的信托基金
Technically it's a trust fund for a turtle reserve in Florida.
虽然我很同情那些海龟 但另一方面...
I feel bad about the turtles but on the other hand...
戒指好耀眼啊 哇哦
Is an enormous ring. Wow!
这东西肯定比我房♥子值钱
That thing's bigger than my house.
别说废话了 好吗 咱们都半斤八两
Let's cut to it, shall we? One grifter to another.
我没有偷走他的鹦鹉 我是放长线钓大鱼
I didn't take his parrot, I'm in this for the long game.
- 骗婚 - 骗钱
- Snooker. - Money.
我想说骗钱来着 慌了一下
Damn. I was going to say money, I panicked.
"可爱的"唐把西半球一半的退休金都坑走了
Delightful Don stole the pensions of half the western world.
我要找到他把钱藏哪了
I'm going to find out where he keeps his money
然后再偷回来
and I'm going to steal it back.
明白了 劫富济贫
I get it. Steal from the rich and give to the poor.
- 对了一半 - 我还以为你
- Half right. - There was me thinking you were jealous
- 吃鹦鹉的醋呢 - 这么说吧
- of Donald's relationship with his parrot. - Let me tell you,
他和鹦鹉的关系也没那么好
everything wasn't perfect between those two.
小情侣"吵"架咯
Trouble in PARROT-dise?
Trouble in Paradise 天堂里的烦恼 指情侣吵架
此处谐音双关 特指鹦鹉
唐纳德闲它太吵
Donald was always telling him to shut up.
那你觉得唐纳德把自己的鹦鹉给遗弃了
You think Donald popped his own parrot?
不 这不是他的做事风格 况且...
No, it's not his style. Besides...
看看这封信
read this.
大概一个月前他收到的
It was sent to Donald about a month ago.
"你真是恶心 把鸟扔了
"You make me sick. Give up the bird,
你个禽兽 畜生"
you monster. You're an animal."
- 他怎么没给我看过 - 他自己也没看啊
- Why didn't he show me this? - He hasn't seen it.
他的信件都被你截去了
You've been intercepting his mail?
那必须的啊
Yeah, course I have,
我是他老婆而且还想捞他一笔
I'm his wife and I'm trying to steal his money.
署名在底下
Letter's signed at the bottom.
"谨上 芭芭拉·西姆斯
"Yours sincerely, Barbara Simms,
皮卡公园热带鸟类收♥容♥所♥主任"
Director of the Piqo Park Tropical Bird Sanctuary."
那地方在岛的另一边
It's on the other side of the island.
我本来想送送你 但不巧
I could offer you a lift but I've got an appointment
我要去赴个约 要在游艇上当花瓶
with sitting on the deck of my 120ft yacht doing nothing.
抱歉哈
Sorry
美乐蒂明显不想草草结束我们的饭局
Melody obviously didn't want our lunch date to end.
然而我还有一个疑虑要考虑
But I had another suspect to suspect.
是时候会会这个小鸟主任芭芭拉了
It was time to get birdie Barbara in a flap.
为了找到答案 我最好到处打听打听
To get some answers, I thought I'd have a sticky beak
使用点手段
and ruffle some feathers.
我说过我有时候会戴帽子
I told you I sometimes wear a hat.
我可以帮你吗
Can I help you?
但愿吧 你叫什么名字 小子
I hope for your sake you can. What's your name, son?
- 拉尔夫 - 拉开头的 对吧 - 你是哪位
- Ralph. - Is that with an R? - Who are you?
我是来找你麻烦的 小姑娘
I'm your worst nightmare, missy.
约翰·J·詹森 高级鹦鹉督察
John J Johnson, Senior Parrot Inspector
就任于欧美加引进鸟类遗产署
for the Exotic Bird Legacy of Europe, North America and Canada.
- 从来没听说过 - 刚才这句算作妨碍公务
- Never heard of it. - That's a code four violation right there.
你呢 小姑娘 你头发咋不扎起来
And you, missy, why's your hair down?
你知道要是被猫头鹰抓到会咋样吗
Do you know what could happen if an owl got hold of that?
快扎起来 衬衫扣子也扣起来
You should wear it up and maybe knot your shirt up in front,
你♥爸♥没这么教你吗
something for the dads.
我想你还是去和芭芭拉讲吧
I think you need to speak to Barbara.
不用你想 我自然会去找她
No. I think I need to speak to Barbara.
苏西 去找芭芭拉
Susie, go and get Barbara.
这驴脾气 拉尔夫 问你几个问题
Feisty, like an ostrich. OK, Ralphy, spot check.
稍大一点的猎鹰翅膀展开能有多长
What's the wing span of a larger than average peregrine falcon?
慢了 严重处分
Too slow. That's a code 44.
小子 你有嫌疑 即刻生效
You're on suspension, son, effective immediately.
现在请你立刻离开这里
You need to leave these premises right now
- 不然我们就强制封锁 - 但是
- or we're going to shut down. - But...
破灭了 拉尔夫 梦想破灭了
It's over, Ralphy. The dream's over.
但你的梦想从来就不是这样的 这不是你
But it never was your dream. This isn't you.
你这辈子真正想干什么
What do you really want to do with your life? Hmm?
我想当职业冰球运动员
I want to be a professional ice hockey player.
那去当啊
And so you shall.
去吧 拉尔夫 追逐你的梦想 快去吧
Go, Ralphy, follow your dream. Run.
跑起来 这才像话 拉尔夫
Run. Go. That's it, Ralphy.
像鹰一样展翅翱翔
Run, run like a hawk.
詹森先生
Mr Johnson?
是欧美加鸟署的约翰·J·詹森先生
Mr John J Johnson of the CJDACCACC.
我能问你几个问题吗
Shall we get on with the spot check?
我怎么不知道有这回事
I didn't know anything about a spot check.
芭芭拉 所以才叫突击检查啊
That, Barbara, is the nature of spot checks.
要是一切正常
But if everything's in order
- 我们不会罚款的 - 罚款
- then we shouldn't have to issue any fines. - Fines?
我们可付不起 现在勉强也才不赚不赔
We can't afford fines, we're barely breaking even at the moment.
芭芭拉 小芭啊 我是好人一个
Barbara, Babs, I'm one of the good guys.
我以前其实是个鹦鹉训练师
I actually used to be a parrot trainer myself.
真的 在哪儿工作
Really? Where?
拉斯维加斯
Las Vegas.
我把所有道具安排妥当才交给了席琳·迪翁 但是
I handled all the parrot stuff for Celine Dion, till, of course,
加拿大歌♥手
- 她忘了暗语 - 然后呢
- she forgot the safe word. - Oh, what happened?
医生真是能妙手回春啊
The doctors did an amazing job.
你绝对看不出她有只眼球是玻璃的 你的员工呢
You'd never guess it was a glass eye to look at her. Staff?
现在就我们几个员工
Oh, there are only a few of us at the moment
但是我们很快
but we're working on
就要忙着筹集赞助了
getting some investment very soon.
现在只有
At the moment there's just
我 还有我的助理苏西 你刚才见过她
me and my assistant, Susie, who you've met.
- 是的 - 当然还有拉尔夫 演出都由他负责
- Yes. - And Ralph, of course, he does all our displays.
其实 他等下就要开始表演了
In fact, he's just about to start a show,
不如我们去他那边 然后见见他
so why don't we start there and then you can meet him afterwards?
这个嘛
Ah, right.
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
有点小麻烦 芭芭拉
Slight hitch, Barbara.
拉尔夫现在是嫌疑目标 有待调查
Ralph is on suspension pending an unsuspension.
什么
What?
别啊 我们该怎么办
No! What we going to do?!
这就他一个训鸟师 表演不能取消
He's the only bird trainer we've got. We can't cancel the show.
不慌 芭芭拉 相信我
Don't worry, Barbara, trust me.
表演照旧
The show will go on.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen.
男的们女的们
Madames et monsieurs.
姑娘们...
Frauleins...
先生们
and gentlemen,
欢迎来到奇妙的鸟类...
welcome to the magical world of birds...
猛禽世界
of prey.
我是约翰·J·詹森 我专门表演这个
My name is John J Johnson and this is what I do.
- 你叫什么 小子 - 马尔科姆
- What's your name, son? - Malcolm.
应该是真名
He's got no reason to lie,
女士们先生们 掌声送给马尔科姆
ladies and gentlemen, big hand for Malcolm.
不用站起来了 马尔科姆
Don't get up, Malcolm.
接下来有请第一只猛禽
Ah, here comes our first
还有我可爱的助手杰夫
bird of prey with my lovely assistant, Jeff.
多潇洒啊
What a beauty.
这只几乎绝对是只老鹰
This bird is almost definitely an eagle
它叫...
and his name...
文斯·沃恩
is Vince Vaughn.
美国著名演员兼制片人
好莱坞“烂仔帮”喜剧演员人物之一
羽毛就长... 这样
His plumage is what it is,
它的习性是... 在天上飞
剧集 | 阳光岛怪探(2015) | 导航列表