剧集 | 阳光岛怪探(2015) | 导航列表
我喜欢这儿
I love this place.
开心吧 伍斯特 好玩吧 小子
Good times, Woodster. Good times, son.
想不到你以前居然没带我来过这儿
I can't believe you haven't brought me here before.
老实说 我自己也是今晚才找到的
Well, to be honest, I only found out about it myself tonight.
棒极了
It's perfect!
但就是有个东西稍稍破坏气氛
There's just one thing slightly ruining it for me though.
什么东西
What's that?
你小内内露出来了
I can see your knickers.
有什么啊 性感内衣是规范着装的一部分
Oh, that's fine. Sexy undies are part of the dress code,
而且 我觉得
although I don't think the
夜店保安肯定会对你这小鸡腿感兴趣
bouncers would be too keen on your chicken legs.
还真是
You could be right.
对了 涂了口红 你的眼妆更有神采了
By the way, that lipstick really brings out your eyes.
谢谢你 老弟 我觉得
Thanks, mate! I think those
那对鸡翅膀给你的发型加分不少
chicken wings really do something to your hair.
谢谢 老布
Cheers, B.
可惜这里不让飞
It's just a shame this place has a no-wings policy.
是个麻烦 我们该分散他们注意力
Could be a problem. We should distract them.
怎么做
How?
吻我
Kiss me!
还以为你从来不会这么说呢
I thought you'd never ask.
预备 三 二 一
Ready? Three, two, one...
欢迎回来
And you're back with me.
还有其他要求吗
Any requests?
有
Si!
别的呢
Any other requests?
我有 "了不起的费尔南多" 我有个请求
Yes, er, "Great Fernando", I have one,
让老板给我加薪
tell the boss to give me a raise.
给你高大无脑的酒保多多加薪
You will give a significant raise to your tall, gormless barman.
给谁 我在哪
Who? Where am I?
看着我 看着我
Look at me, look at me.
- 告诉我你的名字 - 布鲁图
- Tell me, what is YOUR name? - Brutus.
你呢
And you are?
给炸鸡先生配的一瓶啤酒
One bottle of beer for "Mr Chicken".
炸鸡先生 算你厉害 佐罗 你自己想出来的吗
Mr Chicken? Good one, Zorro. Did you write that yourself?
我们一起想出来的
We worked on it together,
老实说 有点强强联手的意思 嘣
kind of joint effort, to be honest. Boom!
呃 嘣
Er, "Boom".
我爱死催眠大♥师♥大会了
I LOVE the hypnotist convention,
我的年度最爱
it is my favourite time of the year.
可不是 你穿着女士内♥裤♥的样子在我脑海挥之不去
You say that, I can't shake the sight of you in that lingerie,
就像一对渔网里兜了两袋受潮点心
like two bags of wet pastry caught in a couple of fishing nets.
别说了 说得我都谗了
Oh, stop it, you're making me hungry.
还有什么东西不会让你饥渴的吗
Does anything not make you hungry?
给你 了不起的费尔南多
There you go, Great Fernando,
两杯玛格丽塔 一瓶白兰地 一共五十五欧
two margaritas, bottle of brandy, 55 euros.
好的 这是给你的钱
Yes, I have your money right here.
这是五十五欧酒钱
Here is your 55 euros and...
请你也喝一杯
one for yourself.
谢谢侬 享受美酒吧
Ta very much. Enjoy!
懂我的意思了吧 这群催眠师多棒啊
Hey, see what I mean? What a great bunch.
佐罗 我好像记得
Zorro, while I remember,
我打算给你加薪来着
I've been thinking about giving you a raise.
是吧 老板 真是完全没想到呢
Have you, boss? Oh, that comes as a complete surprise.
给你吧 小子
There you go, son.
不用了 老板 这太多了
No, boss, this is too much!
然而同时也并不值钱
But somehow it's not enough.
等等 老布 你干嘛不给他几张小面额的
Hang on, B, why don't you give it to him in smaller notes?
是啊 是啊 没问题
Yeah, yeah, no problem.
这下行了吧 小子 拿去用吧
There you go, son. Fill your boots!
谢谢你老板 欠你一个人情
Thank you, boss. I owe you one.
是 记住这可是你自己说的
Yes, you do. Remember, your words, not mine.
两位好 需要点什么
Hello there, what can I do you for?
其实 我需要人帮助处理一点麻烦事
Actually, I need some help with a delicate matter and, well...
接着说 马克 告诉他
Go on, Mark, tell him.
附近的人都说我们应该找你谈谈
People round here say you're the man we should talk to.
- 洗耳恭听 - 对你来说肯定没那么简单
- I'm all ears. - No, there's definitely more to you than that.
耳膜略厚
It's a thick shirt.
事实证明
So, it turns out that
催眠不总是无伤大雅的小玩笑
hypnotism isn't always just a bit of harmless fun.
马克 是来参加大会的一位催眠师
Mark was a hypnotist here for the convention,
昨天晚上在维斯提沃酒店表演
and he performed the previous evening at the Hotel Vestivo.
他按平时那样表演 一切还算正常
He was doing his usual act, it was all going as planned,
不过观众可都是来参加催眠大会的
but this was a hypnotist convention crowd,
一个个都是行家
they were connoisseurs,
观众期待更精彩的表演 但马克的普通节目反响不够好
they expected more. Mark's usual shtick wasn't playing well.
他平时非常受欢迎
He usually goes down a storm.
绝对是个神奇的催眠师
He really is a marvellous hypnotist.
抱歉 你是
Sorry, you are...?
詹妮斯 我是他的脑残粉
Oh, Janice. I'm his rock.
- 她是我的脑残粉 - 詹妮斯是马克的脑残粉
- She's my rock. - Janice is Mark's rock.
也是我的老婆
And my wife.
詹妮斯是马克的脑残粉和老婆
Janice is Mark's rock and his wife.
脑残粉 老婆 懂了
Rock, wife. Got it.
- 那你后来怎么做的 - 我把节目都混在一起
- So what did you do? - Well, I had to mix up the act,
尝试了以前从没做过的表演
so I tried something I've never done before.
机械舞 选的好
Body popping, good choice.
无视他
Ignore him.
马克催眠了一个观众 让他相信
Mark hypnotised an audience member to believe
自己在一起持枪劫案中 而马克就是劫匪
he was involved in an armed robbery, with Mark as the robber
他自己则是警♥察♥
and the hypnotised man as the cop.
但他被吓到了
But something spooked him.
他跑出剧院时 还大声叫喊着
As he left the theatre, the hypnotised man screamed...
"你逃不掉的 人♥渣♥败类
"You won't get away with this, lowlife scum!"
我会回来一枪毙掉你"
"I'm coming back! I'm going to shoot you dead!"
他是这么说的 对吧 马克
That was right, wasn't it, Mark?
是的 詹妮斯
Yes, Janice.
所以 就是个俗套的故事 追踪被催眠的那个人
So, it's the old "Tracking Down The Fella Your Fella Hypnotised
在那个人猎杀你的人之前
To Kill Him, Before The Other
先搞死那个人
Fella Finds Your Fella And Shoots Him Dead" Story?
就是这样
Exactly.
我们得把他抓回来让马克帮他解除催眠
We need to get him back so Mark can deprogram him
防止他伤害其他人
before he can cause any harm.
哇
Wow!
- 你觉得呢 伍迪 - 我觉得那戒指真漂亮
- What you thinking, Wood? - I'm thinking that's a nice ring.
这是马克加入催眠师工会时获得的
Mark was given that when he joined the Guild Of Hypnotists.
他们给了你一个戒指 一定不是开玩笑的
They gave you a ring? It must be serious.
他有在听我说吗
Has he even been listening to me?
他外表像个呆子 行为像个呆子 可能就是个呆子
He may look like an idiot and act like an idiot and be an idiot,
但他绝对认真在听
but he was definitely listening.
那你们能帮忙吗
So can you help us?
你们为什么没有去找警♥察♥帮忙
Why haven't you gone to the police?
我们想尽量不声张
We'd rather keep this under the radar, if possible.
这个失误会毁了他的事业
This one mistake could kill his career.
那家伙长什么样子呢
So what does our man look like?
我老婆画下来了 詹妮斯
My wife has done a drawing. Janice?
就是这个人
This was the man.
哇塞
Wow.
哦哟
Wow.
哇喔
Wow.
厉害
Wow.
别担心 我们会找到他的
Don't worry, we'll find him.
我无法形容这是何等安慰
I can't tell you what a relief that is.
噢 这是马克的名片
Oh, here's Mark's card.
"神奇马克"
"The Fabulous Mark"!
非常好 别担心 神奇马克 我们会再联♥系♥
Fabulous. Don't worry, Fabulous Mark, we'll be in touch.
非常好
Fabulous!
你走之前还有一件事 我听说
Oh, oh, one thing before you go, I've heard that it is possible
可以用催眠来辅助... 我该怎么说呢
to use hypnosis to help with, how can I put this...
你的体重问题
Your weight problem?
剧集 | 阳光岛怪探(2015) | 导航列表