剧集 | 阳光岛怪探(2015) | 导航列表
To think I was about to become a very rich man.
先别说 你是在网上赌博赢钱了吗
Oh, don't tell me. Did you win on the online bingo?
听好了 亲爱的
For your information, love,
你丈夫给我了一笔小钱 让我经营酒吧
your husband has offered me a small fortune for my beach hut.
哦 你就是那个人
Oh, so you're that guy?
- 对 是我 - 你仔细看那份合同了吗
- Yes, I am. - Did you read the contract?
我就简单的... 呃
Well, I had a kind of brief, um...
他跟我详细的讲了里面大概的条款
He talked me through it, the outlines of it, more of an overview.
- 那就是没看 - 他到底给了你多少钱
- That was a no. - How much actual money did he pay you?
这里面有点复杂
It's a bit more complicated than that.
更像是合作经营
It's more of a joint venture thing.
那你给了他多少钱
How much actual money did you pay him?
一次性给了预付 其余的还在抵押
Lump sum up front, the rest in collateral.
- 整个酒吧 - 他说的太快了
- The bar. - He spoke very quickly.
- 白♥痴♥ - 你才白♥痴♥
- Idiot. - You're the idiot.
呃 我再看一下 不 还是你
Er... let me double-check. No, it's still you.
- 哦 又开始了 - 她起的头
- And we're off again. - She started it.
不 说真的 我们又离港了 这船在动
No, really. We're off again. The boat's definitely moving.
没错 你得跟我们走
Right, you're coming with us.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
那是我的口头禅
That is my catchphrase.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
跟你朋友道个别 他要去游个泳
Say goodbye to your friend. He's going for a swim.
等会再找你们俩算账
I'll deal with you two later.
马上回来 我爱你
Back in a minute. Love you.
- 我也爱你 - 呃 他在跟我说话
- Love you too. - Um, he's talking to me.
其实 我是在和布鲁图说话
Actually, I was talking to Brutus.
有点尴尬
Bit awkward.
是时候让你下船了
Time for you to get off my boat.
我们是不是应该先算一下账
We should probably settle up first.
- 我上班上了三个半小时呢 - 走吧
- I make it three and a half hours overtime. - Start walking.
我在想
I was thinking...
临走之前我能不能和人事部说两句话
Could I have a quick word with someone in HR before I go?
工作环境方面我有几件事要说 没什么重要的
I've got a couple of concerns about working conditions, nothing major.
- 闭嘴 快跳吧 - 我不能为这种公♥司♥工作 我退出
- Shut up and jump. - I can't work for a company like this. I quit.
- 快跳 - 抱歉 我已经不在你手下做事了
- Jump. - Sorry. I don't work for you any more.
我说了 跳下去
I said, jump!
我们迎来此次比赛的最后一跳
And so, to the final dive of the competition.
伍迪尝试做出两个半向后翻滚半屈体转体两周的动作
Woody is attempting a backward two and a half somersault half pike with a double twist.
观众都站起来了
The crowd are on their feet.
伍迪能完成这个不可能完成的动作吗
Can Woody pull off this almost impossible dive?
答案是 不能
Turns out, no.
# 我是他们口中的探索者 #
They call me the seeker
# 我四处找寻 #
I've been searching low and high
# 却从未如愿以偿 #
I won't get to get what I'm after
# 直至死神拜访 #
Till the day I die.
啊 你出来啦 我都开始担心了
Ah, there you are. I was getting worried.
看起来你需要来杯鸡尾酒
Looks like someone could use a Jagertini.
这是我想的那样吗
Is this what I think it is?
是啊 这是雅各提尼 喝吧 尝尝呀 小子
Yeah. It's a Jagertini. Keep up. Get your tongue wet, son.
我是说 现在不应该是
I mean, isn't this bit
我的整个人生都在眼前一一闪现的时刻吗
where my life's supposed to flash before my eyes?
对啊 没错
Yeah, I reckon.
对了 凯撒沙拉味道棒呆了
By the way, this Caesar salad is amazing.
所以我能看到的就这些
So that's what I get...
你们俩穿着企鹅装以及一份凯撒沙拉
you two dressed like a pair of penguins and a Caesar salad?
黑色晚礼服和长裤配白衬衣 男士礼服的俚语
- 似乎是这样 - 这也太让人失望了
- Looks like it. - Well, this is a let down.
我还期待能领悟人生的深奥意义呢
I was hoping to learn something profound.
- 事实上 我得告诉你 伍迪 - 什么
- Actually, I've got to tell you, Woody... - Yeah?
这沙拉好吃死了
.. this salad is to die for.
- 呵呵 真棒 - 别担心 我知道
- Oh, good. - Don't worry son. I've sussed it.
继续说
Go on.
要么是你活到现在这么多年
Well, it's either that the sum total of your existence thus far
只知道凯撒沙拉是世界上最好吃的沙拉
has taught you that Caesar salad is the best salad there is...
它就是
It is.
要么就是 你时候未到
.. or it ain't your time yet.
别给我溺死了 知道吗
Don't you go drowning on me now, eh?
我需要你活得好好的
I need you alive and well,
这样我才能杀了你
so I can kill you.
大仔先生
Senor Big?
这可真是意外的幸运呀
Well, this is a stroke of luck.
你肯定猜不到
You'll never guess what.
有个海盗把我丢在大海里让我等死
Some pirate has just dropped me in the sea and left me for dead.
皮特是我的一个老朋友
Ah, Pete is a very old friend of mine.
是我安排他把你送到我手上的
I arranged for him to deliver you to me.
我知道啊 我就逗你玩玩
Yeah, I know. I was only messing with you.
放轻松啊 大仔
Lighten up, Big.
看起来你的幽默细胞都不见了
You look like you've lost your sense of humour.
那个大仔先生已经死了
That Senor Big is gone.
那个住着漂亮房♥子
The Senor Big who live in that beautiful house,
穿着漂亮衣服的大仔
who have beautiful clothes, eh?
那个开派对喝香槟的大仔
Who have party and drink champagne.
他已经死了
That Senor Big is dead
你想知道是谁杀了他吗
and you want to know who kill him?
你一直在吃菠菜么
Have you been eating spinach?
是海草
Seaweed.
我问你问题呢
I asked you a question.
你想知道谁杀了他吗
You want to know who kill him?
我感觉你为这个场景排练了挺久吧
I get the feeling you've been rehearsing this.
是你杀了他
You kill him
而现在 我要杀了你
and now, I'm going to kill you.
所以你把我从海里救起来是为了枪杀我
So, you saved me from drowning in order to shoot me?
我想要你知道我赢了
I wanted you to know I won.
发个短♥信♥不就好了吗
A text would have been fine.
你觉得我在开玩笑吗
You think this is a joke?
这得看你按下扳机后会发生什么
Depends what happens when you pull the trigger.
如果一面写着"砰"的小旗跳出来 那就是个笑话
If a flag with the word "bang" pops out, then yes.
老子认真的
This is no joke.
你毁了我的人生 现在你的人生也玩完了 懂吗
You ruined my life... now yours is over, huh?
你现在感觉怎么样啊 伍迪
How do you feel, Woody?
我们不是来谈我的心情的
We are not here to talk about my feelings,
我们是来聊你的感受的
we are here to talk about your feelings.
我们应该从你的坏脾气开始谈起
Why don't we start with your anger issues?
这方面我真的能好好帮你 我们应该玩角色扮演
I could really work with that. We should all play.
你演你自己 我演一位苏格兰鸟类学者
You be you and I'll be a Scottish ornithologist.
- 闭嘴 伍迪 - 从没听说过这个人
- Shut up, Woody. - Never heard of him.
我是约翰·J·詹森 一位引进鸟署督察
Name's John J Johnson, exotic bird inspector.
我有理由相信有一只珍贵稀有的游隼
I've reason to believe there's a rare breed of peregrine falcon
在你胸毛里筑巢
nesting in your chest hair.
你给我闭嘴 伍迪
You shut up, Woody!
你现在要杀你了
I'm going to kill you now.
你不想求我放你一命吗
Don't you want to beg for your life?
我想 我真想活下去
I do. Oh, really I do.
你高大雄壮
You're such a big, strong man.
让我觉得自己是那么渺小无助 但我喜欢这样
You make me feel so tiny and helpless, but I like it.
我好喜欢哦
I like it a lot.
你活不了的 现在就闭嘴
You not get it! Shut up now!
我要你... 啊
I'm going to... ah!
噢 宝贝 救命啊 来人呀
Oh, darling! Help! Help!
- 救救我 - 让我过去 我是个医生
- Help... - Let me through. I'm a doctor.
我是斯瓦米·瓦米医生 放轻松 我很专业的
My name is Dr Shawami Wami. Relax, I'm a professional.
帮帮我
Help me.
大仔先生 你运气不错
Senor Big, you're in luck.
走吧 带你去看医生
Let's get you to a doctor.
# 我狂野胜过狂风 #
I could be wilder than the wind
# 时速190英里 #
190 miles an hour
# 穿越在另一个次元 尽情摇摆舞动 #
I'm in a whole other dimension Dancing doubles on the floor.
这瓶酒太正了
Oh, there she blows!
来杯可爱的格罗格
Now then, a lovely drop of grog.
- 干杯 我的朋友 - 哇 倒太多了 船长
- Drink up, me hearties. - Whoa there, Captain.
剧集 | 阳光岛怪探(2015) | 导航列表