剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表
他很长时间以前就该进监狱
He should've been put in prison a long time ago.
我们让你失望了 布莱尼
We failed you there, Brittany.
我让你失望了
I failed you.
但你相信我
You believed me, though.
你也尽力了
And you tried.
这帮助很大
That helped a lot.
是你抓住的他吗
Was it you who caught him?
不 是我搭档
No. It was my partner.
是你们查案时抓到的吗
For a case you were doing?
不是
No.
但她还是做了吗
But she did it anyway?
是的
Yeah.
她现在还好吗
Is she all right?
受了点伤 但是并无大碍
She's a bit bruised, but she'll live.
你能替我们感谢她吗
Will you thank her for us?
她叫什么 你搭档
What's her name? Your partner.
她叫罗宾
Her name is Robin.
我们还有第二站
We've got a second stop.
约克郡
Yorkshire.
在哪儿
Where's that?
约克郡 那个郡 你知道的
Yorkshire! The county. You know.
约克郡
Yorkshire!
一直往北开就行了 我让你停再停
Just keep going north till I tell you to stop.
踩油门啊
Put your foot down.
-已经踩了 -再踩深点
- It's down. - Put it down further.
天啊 再有几百英里我可受不了了
Jeez. I am not having this for the next hundred miles.
"斯特莱克不是杀人犯"
斯特莱克不再涉嫌杀害凯尔西·普莱特
你澄清自己了 对吧
Well, that's you sorted then, innit?
现在又重新成了英雄
Back to being the hero of the hour.
是啊
Yeah.
这不能修复一切 但是
I mean, there's no fixing everything, but...
没有 是没有
Nah. Nah, there's not.
这就是生活 不是吗 伙计
That's just life, innit, mate?
那你打算怎么做 本森
What's the deal, then, Bunsen,
要来电影《毕业生》最后那一出吗
you going to go full-on Graduate?
"伊莱恩
"Elaine!
伊莱恩 我怎么办"
"Elaine! What about me?"
不 我被邀请了 我是朋友 宾客
No, I was invited. I'm a friend, a guest.
你是朋友 是的 没错
Oh, you're a friend, yeah, right.
你解雇了她 伙计
You sacked her, mate.
在我那里 这可不算朋友
That's not exactly a friend where I come from.
让我想起你妈妈
Reminds me of your mum.
谁
Who?
谁 你的罗宾
Who?! Your Robin.
她很善良 不是吗
She's kind, isn't she?
就比如她那么想救那个孩子
Like the way she wanted to save that kid.
我会想办法让她回来的
Well, I'm going to try and get her back, aren't I,
但下次她再打给你
but next time she calls you,
-如果她打给你 -行了行了我知道了
- if she calls you... - Yeah, all right, yeah.
-先打给你 好的 -明白了吗
- Call you first, yeah. All right. - Yeah?
天啊 唠叨老爹
Jesus, Dad!
首先我要请在场的诸位 如果有人知道
First I am required to ask anyone present who knows a reason
此二人不能合法结合的理由 请指出来
why these persons may not lawfully marry to declare it now.
马修·约翰·康利弗
Do you, Matthew John Cunliffe,
你愿意娶罗宾·威尼西亚·埃拉考特为妻吗
take Robin Venetia Ellacott to be your wife?
你愿意爱她 照顾她 尊重她 保护她
Will you love her, comfort her, honour and protect her
舍弃别人 对她忠贞不二
and, forsaking all others, be faithful to her,
至死不渝吗
as long as you both shall live?
我愿意
I do.
罗宾·威尼西亚·埃拉考特
Do you, Robin Venetia Ellacott,
你愿意嫁给马修·约翰·康利弗为夫吗
take Matthew John Cunliffe to be your husband?
你愿意爱他
Will you love him,
照顾他 尊重他 保护他
comfort him, honour and protect him
舍弃别人 对他忠贞不二
and forsake all others, be faithful to him
至死不渝吗
as long as you both shall live?
抱歉
Sorry.
我愿意
I do.
剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表