剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表
我们收到了一条腿 一条人腿
We've been sent a leg. A human leg.
有人吗
Hello?
你当时觉得那条腿是谁的
Whose leg did you think it was?
它可能是一个叫布莱尼·布罗克班克的女孩的
It might be a girl called Brittany Brockbank.
你还觉得凶手是那三人之一吗
Do you still think it's one of those three men?
惠特克两次都逃脱了谋杀的罪名
Whittaker got away with murder twice.
莱恩在外面迷倒众生 但在家里让他妻子害怕
Laing charmed everyone while he kept his wife terrified.
布罗克班克强♥奸♥儿童
Brockbank was a child rapist,
却让大家相信 他才是受伤的一方
who managed to convince everyone that he was the injured party.
离开酒店时小心点 我们昨晚被跟踪了
Careful exiting the hotel. We were followed last night.
-你在搞外遇吗 -罗布 拜托 我...
- Are you having an affair? - Robs, please... I...
我们刚在白教堂高街的一栋楼里
We've just found a young woman's body
发现了一具年轻女性的尸体
in a building in Whitechapel High Street.
我们发现是你请她去那的
We found it was you that invited her there.
你从没见过她吗 凯尔西·普莱特
You've never met her? Kelsey Platt.
*你和我*
*You and me*
*我和你*
*Me and you*
神探斯特莱克
*不知为何 我们做到了*
*Somehow, we made it through*
*我可能离开了*
*I may be gone*
*可能身处远方*
*I may be far away*
*但我会陪你*
*But I walk beside you*
*走这条路上的每一步*
*every step of the way*
*当你疲惫不堪*
*When you're used, bruised*
*遍体鳞伤*
*Black and blued*
*别去想它*
*Don't think about it*
*永不怀疑*
*Never doubt it*
*我会同你一并前行*
*I'll walk beside you.*
罪恶生涯
第二集[季终]
咱们先聊下这照片吧
Let's start with the photograph.
凯尔西和斯特莱克秘密见过面吗
一个关心此事的朋友发给报纸的 对吗
Sent to the papers by a concerned friend, is that right?
恋童癖和杀人疑犯
Paedophile and murder suspect.
很少见到这两块有交集
It's not a popular spot on the Venn diagram.
-你觉得照片是伪造的 -不
- Do you think the photo is doctored? - No.
不好意思 这位置有人吗
Excuse me. Is this seat taken?
-没有 -谢谢
- No. - Thanks.
就这么简单
Simple as that.
如果你想让我看着可疑
If you're trying to make me look dodgy,
总有时候 你看我的同时
at some point I'll look up
我也会抬头看你
at the same moment you're looking at me.
照片就是在那一刻拍的
The photo taken in that split second
从而我俩看着像在交谈
will make it look like we're having a conversation.
你找到拍下这张照片的人
You find the person who took that photograph...
你就找到了杀害凯尔西的凶手
You'll have Kelsey's killer.
可能是她信任的某人 还有什么
It's probably someone she trusted. What else?
那个姑娘穿着背心 所以那时候天气尚暖
That girl's wearing a vest top. So it was warm weather.
可能在至少五个月前拍的
Probably taken at least five months ago.
她在看一本杂♥志♥
And she's reading a magazine.
如果报社收到高像素的照片
If the papers were sent a high-res image
就能帮你找到拍摄日期
that'll help you date it.
还有别的吗 凯尔西手上拿着一瓶水
Anything else? Kelsey's holding a bottle of water.
谁会去咖啡店里坐着喝白水
Who goes to a coffee shop to sit and drink water?
我会倾向于她是专门坐到我旁边的
I'd skew towards saying she came specifically to sit next to me,
而非单单来享受一杯刚做好的咖♥啡♥因♥饮品
rather than to enjoy a freshly-prepared caffeinated beverage.
你似乎很恼怒
You seem annoyed.
你找到我跟沃德尔提过的那三个男人了吗
Have you found the three men I told Wardle about?
我不能同你说这些
I can't discuss that with you.
-因为那些信息现在归凶案调查了 -没错
- Because it's now part of a murder investigation? - Exactly.
-我不管 我会交吸烟罚款 -我有哮喘
- I don't care. I'll pay the fine. - I have asthma.
对不起
Sorry.
凯尔西和斯特莱克秘密见过面吗
最糟糕的斯朱塔建筑吗
民调选出伦敦塔为伦敦最丑建筑 但有人宣称此乃佳作
我们打印过唐纳德·莱恩的募捐页吗
Do we have a print out of Donald Laing's fundraising page?
有 放在哪儿了 你在哪
Yes, somewhere. Where are you?
我去局里聊了聊
I just had a social down at the station.
好的 他们有线索吗
Right... Do they have a lead?
有 在怀疑我 所以咱们要快些了
Yes, me. So we better get a move on.
这就上楼了
Just coming up now.
这是斯朱塔大楼 在象堡
This is the Strata building. Elephant and Castle.
我们可以用这个查出他曾住在哪栋大楼
We can use this to work out what block he lived in.
-但不能保证他还住那 -好
- There's no guarantee he's still there. - Great.
我昨晚给布罗克班克打电♥话♥了
I called Brockbank last night.
他提议在肖迪奇见 但之后他挂了我的电♥话♥
He suggested meeting in Shoreditch, but then he hung up on me.
我们知道他曾在各大脱衣舞俱乐部当保安
We know he has a history of bouncing round strip clubs.
-我觉得从这里入手比较好 -是
- I thought that would be a good place to start. - Yeah.
我觉得他和一个小姑娘一起住
I think he's living with a little girl.
好的
Ok.
去象堡
Head down to Elephant and Castle.
如果你看到莱恩 和他保持距离
If you see Laing, keep your distance.
天黑以后不许工作 走人多的路
No working after dark. Keep on the busy routes.
知道 我做过反监视
Yes, I have done counter-surveillance.
要是我说了算 你就在约克郡一直待到他落网
If it was up to me you'd stay in Yorkshire until he's caught.
他把断腿寄给了你 他跟踪过你
He addressed the leg to you. He followed you.
-这是目前掌握的的规律 -我知道我会小心
- That's the pattern we have so far. - I know, and I will be careful.
你去查莱恩 我去找布罗克班克
Right, so you're checking out Laing. I'll look for Brockbank.
你认识这个人吗
Do you know this guy?
我不认识 哥们 抱歉
No, don't think so, mate. Sorry.
斯朱塔
-你以前来过这里吗 亲爱的 -没有
- Have you been here before, darling? - No.
你知道这里是哪吗
You know what this is?
我大概知道
Yeah, I think so.
你想跳舞吗 跟我单独跳支舞
You want to dance? Private dance with me?
-我在找一个朋友 -我当你的朋友吧
- I'm looking for a friend. - I'll be your friend.
不是那种朋友 很遗憾
Not that kind of friend, sadly.
或许你认识我朋友 奈尔·布罗克班克
Perhaps you know my friend? Niall Brockbank?
-他欠我一些钱 -戴斯开了他
- He owes me some money. - Des fired him.
老是生气的话 不适合当保安
You're no use as a bouncer if you have a fit and piss yourself.
这里有人知道他住哪儿吗
Would anyone here have his address?
我觉得他跟阿莉莎在同居
I think he lives with Alyssa.
她超级不会选男人
She's got the worst taste in men.
-她是脱衣舞♥女♥ -戴斯把她也开了
- She's one of the dancers? - Mm. Des fired her as well.
他们住在堡区那边的政♥府♥廉租♥房♥♥里
They're in some council flat over in Bow.
她抱怨过那里 但是
She bitches about it but
她喜欢她家孩子上的幼儿园 所以...
she likes the nursery her kids are in, so...
你能带我见见戴斯吗
Could you introduce me to Des?
谢谢你请我喝酒 但我觉得你是个麻烦
Thanks for the drink, darling, but I reckon you're trouble.
平时我还算喜欢麻烦
Normally I like trouble.
怎么了 出什么事了
What is it? What's wrong?
没事 我没事 我找到莱恩住的楼了
Uh, nothing, I'm fine. I've found Laing's block.
可能是一百间公♥寓♥中的一间
It could be one of 100 flats but...
你要确保日落前回到家
Make sure you're home before sunset.
-脱衣舞俱乐部如何 -贵
- How are the strip clubs? - Expensive.
听着 快打辆车 我不能...
Look, put yourself in a cab now, I can't...
科莫兰 你别再
Cormoran, you have to stop
把我当成问题的一部分
treating me like I'm part of the problem.
我今晚跟我妈一起吃晚饭 就在工作附近
I'm having dinner with my mum tonight round the corner from work
-所以我会非常安全 -好的
- so I will be perfectly safe. - Right.
-马修不该给你打电♥话♥ -我很高兴他打了
- Matt shouldn't have called you. - I'm glad he did.
我不会放弃这份工作 不会为了任何人放弃
I'm not stopping doing this job. Not for anyone.
不管你做什么
Whatever you do,
你♥爸♥爸和我总会全力支持你的
you'll always have mine and your dad's full support,
但是罗宾 我觉得是时候你做出决定了
but, Robin, I do think it's time to make a decision.
婚礼马上就要到了
The wedding day's nearly here.
你见过这个人吗 唐纳德·莱恩
Have you seen this guy, Donald Laing?
-没有 -谢谢
- No. - Thank you.
-你好 -你好 你认识这个人吗
- Hello. - Hello. Do you know this guy?
不认识
No.
你想不想回马瑟姆住一阵
Would you like to come back to Masham for a bit?
-让人照顾下你 -不用 对不起
- Be a bit looked after? - No. Sorry.
我不是那个意思 我只是...
I don't mean it like that. I just, um...
我担心会...
I worry if...
剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表