剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表
-好 -我们明天去看看
- Great. - We should check it out tomorrow.
-那晚安了 -晚安 我现在告诉你
- Well, er, night. - Night. I was just telling you now,
-是怕你明天有其他计划 -好
- in case you were making other plans for tomorrow. - Yeah.
-好梦 -好梦
- Sleep well. - Sleep well.
你也是
Yeah, you too.
我想要一颗
Give us one, then.
多谢
Thanks.
多谢
Thanks.
你怎么认识的莱恩
So how did you meet Laing?
我在塞浦路斯卧底办毒品案
I was on a drugs case in Cyprus, undercover,
从一个和许多士兵打交道的人那儿买♥♥叶子
buying grass off a local guy who dealt with a lot of soldiers.
他说到一个二等兵 她妻子威胁要离开他
He told me about a squaddie who said he'd chained his wife up
他就把她绑了起来
when she'd threatened to leave him.
听起来好像是在哗众取宠 但是
Sounded like grandstanding, but...
我去看了一下
..I checked it out anyway...
没人应门 我就踢开了
When no-one answered the door, I kicked it in.
先闻到了那股浓烈的味道
The smell hit me first.
我上楼 发现他妻子在卧室里
I went upstairs and found his wife in the bedroom.
他在法庭上说 她有怪癖 喜欢捆绑
He told the court she was kinky, liked to be tied up.
她为了逃脱会扭断手腕 让肩膀脱臼
She'd broken her wrist and dislocated her shoulder
脏器也受伤了
trying to get free and there were internal injuries.
他没逃脱法律制裁吧
Tell me he didn't get off.
判了十六年
Went down for 16 years.
可能在服了八年刑
Probably did eight.
他现在应该已经出狱一阵子了
He'll have been out a while now.
-你是罗琳·麦克诺顿吗 -你是谁
- Are you Lorraine McNaughton? - Who are you?
我是个侦探 在找关于唐纳德·莱恩的消息
I'm a detective. I'm looking for information on Donald Laing.
我听说他几年前住在这
I heard he lived here a few years ago.
唐尼又干了什么
What's Donnie done now?
-他还住在这吗 -不了 感谢上帝
- Is he still here? - No, thank Christ.
你介意我和我搭档问你几个问题吗
Would you mind if my partner and I asked you a few questions?
是因为他抢劫了吗
Was it robbery he's done?
你为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
因为他走的时候抢劫了我
Because he robbed me when he left.
他抢了我的珠宝
He took my jewellery.
拿走了我妈妈的戒指
He took my mum's ring.
真遗憾 太可怕了
I'm sorry. That's terrible.
你是怎么认识唐纳德的
How did you meet Donald?
在酒馆
Pub.
他很英俊
He was very charming.
抱歉 我知道这听上去很蠢
Sorry, I know that sounds stupid.
他在苏格兰有自己的公♥司♥ 但他得病了
He had his own company in Scotland but he got ill.
他得的什么病
What did he get ill with?
很严重
It was nasty.
银屑病关节炎
Psoriatic arthritis.
他有些日子甚至不能动
Some days he couldn't even move.
来 让我拿吧
Here, let me take that.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
你们在一起时间长吗
Were you together long?
不到一年
Not even a year.
那是在我母亲死后
It was after my mum died.
唐尼为威廉姆斯夫人做些活
Donnie did some work for Mrs Williams,
在马路对面的37号♥
at Number 37, across the road.
87岁了还有草坪要剪
87 with a lawn to cut
她的孩子都出国了
and all her kids have gone abroad, you know.
他对我不错 还为慈善募捐
He was nice to me. And he did raise money for charity.
尽管如此 我还是想他
Despite it all, erm, I miss him..
-他从未对你施暴过吗 -没有
- He was never violent? - No.
这点我和警♥察♥说了
And I told the police that.
你是在报告珠宝丢失时说的吗
Was this when you reported your jewellery missing?
不 威廉姆斯夫人被抢劫还被袭击了
No, Mrs Williams was robbed and attacked.
她还好吗
Is she OK?
那之后她就去世了
She's passed since then.
可怜的老威廉姆斯夫人
Poor old Mrs Williams,
就因为一点钱被打成那样
beaten shitless for a couple of quid.
那你认为是莱恩干的吗
So do you reckon that was Laing?
在他给她修剪草坪时踩点 是吗
Cased it while he mowing her lawn, didn't he?
像莱恩 布罗克班克和惠特克这样的男人
Men like Laing and Brockbank and Whittaker -
女人是被利用的工具
women are things to be used.
她还想着他
And she still misses him.
唐纳德·莱恩今天需要你捐款
找到了
Here we go.
-唐纳德·莱恩伟大的慈善募捐 -继续说
- Donald Laing's great charity efforts. - Go on!
40英镑
£40...
为银屑病关节炎募捐
Raised for psoriatic arthritis.
那也不算是什么都没干
Well, it's not nothing.
他设立募捐
Well, he's only set it up
只是为了做给
so he can show it to people
那些开始意识到他是吸血鬼的人看
who've started to realise he's a leech.
是的
Yeah.
你要去哪儿住
Where are you going to stay?
公♥寓♥ 至少今晚是
At the flat. At least for tonight.
马修不在 所以
Matthew's away, so...
好
Right.
-谢谢 晚安 -晚安
- Thank you. Goodnight. - You too.
尚卡尔
挺好的吗 本森 你在哪儿
All right, Bunsen? Where are you?
办公室
Office.
我找到惠特克了
I've found Whittaker.
小女孩说 "爸爸 我爱那只猪"
The little girl said, "Daddy, Daddy, I love that pig."
农夫说 "我们过去都爱这只猪
And the farmer said, "Well, we all used to love the pig
可猪生病了 还止不住地叫"
but the pig's become diseased and it won't stop squealing!"
等会儿
Wait.
挺好吗 本森
All right, Bunsen?
很好
Very nice.
再见
See you later.
进去 班卓 给我买♥♥烟去
Get in. Banjo, get me some fags.
看看是这是谁 夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Well, look who it is, Sherlock fucking Holmes,
真没想到
as I live and breathe.
斯蒂芬 过来
Steph, come here,
我给你讲个关于这家伙的小故事
let me tell you a little story about this guy.
有段时间 我在搞他妈妈
I was banging his mummy back in the day, for a while.
我让她怀了个孩子
I gave her a kid.
她是个性感的老荡♥妇♥
Now, she...she was a juicy old tart.
这个男人杀害女人
This man kills women.
你觉得这货会在乎
You think this one gives a shit?
她多半时间不知道自己在哪儿 祝福她吧
She barely knows where she is half the time, bless her.
我爱他 亲爱的
I love him, darling.
你知道他妈妈过去常喜欢做什么吗
Do you know what Mummy used to like to do?
她常喜欢在我给她唱歌♥后为我口♥交♥
She used to like to suck me off after I sang to her.
给她唱首歌♥她就会低头 条件反射
Sing her a song and then down she'd go - Pavlovian response.
该死
Fuck.
我可以给你找住的地方
I can find you somewhere to stay.
到车里去
Fucking get in that van.
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker!
你好
Hello?
你好
Hello.
莎哈拉 把电♥话♥给我
Zahara, give that here.
-你是谁 -你好 是布罗克班克先生吗
- Who's this? - Hello, is that Mr Brockbank?
威尼西亚·哈尔
资深合伙人
奈尔·布罗克班克
莎哈拉
-对 -我是威尼西亚·哈尔
- Aye. - This is, er...Venetia Hall.
我是人身伤害索偿律师
I'm a personal injury claims lawyer.
我和你姐姐霍利谈过
I spoke to your sister, Holly,
从给你造成伤害的部队
about getting compensation from the Army
获得赔偿的事
for the injuries they caused you.
要怎样做
How's that?
如果能见面
Well, I'd be very happy to go over it with you
我很愿意详细讲给你听
if you're able to meet.
哪里比较方便
Where might be convenient?
肖迪奇行吗
What about Shoreditch?
剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表