剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表
你还好吗
You all right?
这里应该重新布置一下了
You should redecorate in here.
这永远都是你的房♥间 亲爱的
It'll always be your room, love.
你这愚蠢的混♥蛋♥
You stupid bastard.
雷说你仿佛在攻击黑兹尔
Ray said it felt like you were attacking Hazel.
他如果找的是媒体而不是我们 会怎样
Can you imagine if he'd gone to the papers instead of us?
"凶杀嫌疑犯到悲痛的受害者亲人家里
"Murder suspect shows up at grieving relatives' house
要求查看他们的不在场证明"
"and demands to check their alibis."
-我没那样... -你居然去了 难以置信
- That is not what I was... - You went there. It's unbelievable!
那你认为我该怎么做
So, what do you think I should do?
离远点 查你自己的案子
Stay out of it, work your own cases.
没人愿意雇用一个
Nobody wants to hire a detective
被指控恋童和谋杀的侦探
who's accused of being a paedophile and a murderer.
我下个月就付不起这地方的房♥租了
I can't afford the rent on this place next month.
到时我就得在我搭档度蜜月时
I'll have to make my partner redundant
解雇她
while she's on her honeymoon.
你到底建议我该怎么做
So, what exactly do you suggest I do
这会儿正有人因为我在肢解小女孩
while someone's cutting up little girls on my account?
我们要你相信我们能尽好职责
We need you to trust us to do our job!
我给你的那三个名字
The three names I gave you.
你找到谁了
Who have you found?
我们仍在调查
We're still making enquiries.
是啊 惠特克在卡特福德
Right, Whittaker's in Catford,
莱恩之前在科尔比 现在住在象堡
Laing was in Corby but is now in Elephant and Castle,
布罗克班克刚被肖迪奇的一家脱衣舞俱乐部解雇了
and Brockbank just got fired from a strip club in Shoreditch.
而你却认为我该袖手旁观
And your suggestion is I just sit back
等着伦敦最精英的警♥察♥龟速破案吗
and wait for London's finest to plod along to the finish line?
等你们查清楚
By the time you figure things out,
我都已经流落街头 罗宾已经没命了
I'll be on the street and Robin will be dead.
我们是站在你这边的 白♥痴♥
We're on your side, you idiot!
抱歉 我不知道还能做什么
I'm sorry, I don't know what else to do.
萨莉堡区托儿所
学步儿童托儿所 堡区
你好 我系莎哈拉的妈妈
"All right? It's Zahara's mum.
我最近都没收到你们的信
"Look, I haven't been getting any letters from you lot.
你们是不是搞错我家地址了
"I was thinking maybe you've got my address wrong?"
我系阿莉莎 莎哈拉的妈妈
"It's Alyssa, Zahara's mum."
不
"No.
无事 无事
"Oh, it's all right, it's all right.
没关系 多谢 多谢
"No worries. Thanks, thanks."
演得太像了
That was horrific.
是工作
It's work.
你好 我系阿莉莎 莎哈拉的妈妈
"Hiya, it's Alyssa, Zahara's mum.
我这阵子都没收到来信
"Look, I've not been getting letters for a while,
我打来确认一下
"I was just checking that
你们不是还在用我的老地址
you're not still using the old address."
科莫兰·斯特莱克可能认识被害青少年凯尔西
科莫兰·斯特莱克"认识"被害青少年凯尔西·普莱特
不 没事 这地址是对的
"Ah, yeah, no, that's fine. That's the right one, yeah.
你们打的是哪个电♥话♥号♥码
"Which number are you using?"
拿个盘子来盛肉
Plate for the meat.
快点 快点
Come on, come on!
你去做肉汁 亲爱的
You make a gravy, love.
亲爱的 马修打电♥话♥来
Darling, Matthew's on the phone.
他还好吧
Is he all right?
马修 你没事吧
Matt, are you OK?
一根什么
A what?
法医鉴定小组
我是马修的朋友
Friend of Matthew's.
来看看他的情况
Here to check he's all right.
好的 你可以进去
OK, you can come in.
罗宾叫我来看看你
Robin asked me to check in on you.
我没事 谢谢
I'm fine, thanks!
警♥察♥已经在处理了
The police have got everything covered.
她正开车赶回来 你肯定知道了
Well, she's driving down now. You know that, obviously.
你要怎么样才肯放她走
What would it take for you to let her go?
-什么 -她被跟踪了
- What? - She's been followed.
有人寄残肢给她
She's had body parts sent to her,
有个专门屠♥杀♥妇女的人闯入了她的公♥寓♥
she's had her flat broken into by someone who butchers women.
难道你打算就这样
I mean, you're just going to...
等着看她接下来有何遭遇吗
like, see what happens to her next?
-我知道你今早过得很不顺 -滚吧你
- I understand you're having a difficult morning... - Oh, piss off!
罗宾很擅长她的工作
Robin's good at what she does.
她做得很好 能应付风险
She's very good. She manages the risks.
如果她决定递交辞呈
If she ever decides to hand in her notice,
那也是她的决定
that'll be her decision,
但我会尽力挽留她
but I would try to persuade her to stay.
警♥察♥晚上会看守公♥寓♥
The police will watch the flat at night.
我想他不会再到这里下手了
I don't think he'll try anything here again.
但你一点头绪都没有 对吧
Yeah, but you don't know anything...really, though, do you?
这很有挑战性
It's proving challenging.
你好
Hiya.
-马修怎么样 -他没事
- How's Matthew? - Oh, he's fine.
他后来还是去上班了
He went to work in the end.
你还好吧
You all right?
我花了约一小时
I spent about an hour
彻底检查公♥寓♥ 给所有东西消毒
checking the flat over and bleaching everything.
-你知道警♥察♥会... -我知道 只是...
- You know the police will... - Yeah, I know. I just...
我找到布罗克班克的确切住址了
I got an exact address for Brockbank.
我假扮成阿莉莎 打遍堡区所有托儿所的电♥话♥
I called round all the nurseries in Bow pretending to be Alyssa
直到其中一所
until one of them finally confirmed
终于确认他们没记错我的地址
they had my address details right.
很聪明
Very clever.
我们把这家伙找出来
Let's just find this guy.
我不能回去找惠特克 他看到我了
I can't go back to Whittaker, he saw me...
但是
..But...
我们在找的人很小心谨慎
The person we're looking for is careful, deliberate.
感觉不像是惠特克
Doesn't feel like Whittaker.
不过我也不确定
But I don't know.
我去监视惠特克
I'll watch Whittaker.
-你确定吗 会很久 -我去监视惠特克
- Are you sure? It's a long... - I'll watch Whittaker!
-喝茶吗 -好的
- Tea? - Yeah.
-给 -谢谢
- Ta. - Thank you.
天啊
Gosh.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我能请你吃午餐吗
Can I buy you some lunch?
什么
What?
你看起来今天过得很不顺 我想着...
You look like you're having one of those days, I just thought...
点什么都行 我付钱
Order what you want, I'll pay.
什么都行吗
Anything I want?
是的 走吧 你饿了吗
Yeah, come on. Are you hungry?
舞台口咖啡厅
谢谢
Cheers.
牙疼吗
Sore tooth?
是你男朋友打的吗
Did your boyfriend do this?
-他在哪 -他要走了
- Where is he? - He's going away.
我不希望他离开
I didn't want him to go.
所以他才打我
That's why he's done it.
我觉得他外面有人了
I think he's got someone else.
他说他只是和乐队在一起 但我不相信
He says he's only going with the band but I don't believe him.
他是做什么音乐的
What sort of music does he play?
金属
Metal.
他们的乐队叫死亡膜拜
The band's called Death Cult.
他是主音吉他
He's lead guitar.
他们每场演出你都会到场吗
Do you go to all their gigs?
是啊 他们很厉害
Yeah. They're good.
这是干什么
What's this?
你叫什么
What's your name?
-你交了个朋友 -没有
- You made a little friend? - No.
我正好要走
Actually, I was just leaving.
是吗
Really?
那真遗憾
Seems like such a shame.
很高兴认识你 斯蒂芬妮
Nice to meet you, Stephanie.
剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表