剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
你有你父母的电♥话♥号♥码吗
Is there a number we can call for your parents?
你的头发呢 你得了癌症吗
Where's your hair? Do you have cancer?
你离家出走的吗
Did you run away?
-你惹了什么麻烦吗 -那是血吗
- Are you in some kind of trouble? - Is that blood?
-住手 你把她吓坏了 -她把我吓坏了才是
- Stop it! You're freaking her out! - She's freaking me out!
我敢打赌她是聋子
I bet she's deaf.
-她不是聋子 -够了
- Not deaf. - All right, that's enough, all right?
她只是又冷又怕
She's just scared and cold.
给 这些是干净的衣服
Here, these are clean. Okay?
不不不
No, no, no!
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
看到没 厕所在那里
See over there? That's the bathroom.
保留些隐私 懂吗
Privacy. Get it?
你不想关上吗
You don't want it closed?
是的
No.
原来你会说话
Oh, so you can speak.
好吧
Okay, well...
那不如我们就把门
how about we just keep the door...
这样掩上
just like this.
-好点没有 -嗯
- Is that better? - Yes.
-这简直疯了 -至少她还会说话
- This is mental. - At least she can talk.
她会说"是"和"不是"
She said "No" And "Yes."
你三岁的妹妹说的都比她多
Your three-year-old sister says more.
她刚刚差点脱♥光♥
She tried to get naked.
她肯定有什么很严重的问题
There's something seriously wrong with her.
-比如脑子坏了 -她就像...
- Like, wrong in the head. - She just went like...
我赌她是从彭赫斯特逃出来的
I bet she escaped from Pennhurst.
-哪儿 -克氏县的精神疗养院
- From where? - The nuthouse in Kerley County.
-你们家很多人在那吗 -去死吧
- You got a lot of family there? - Bite me.
不过说真的 好好想想
Seriously though, think about it.
这就能解释她为什么剃光了头发还疯疯癫癫的
That would explain her shaved hair and why she's so crazy.
为什么她会...
Why she went like...
她肯定是逃出来的 可能是个疯子
She's an escapee is the point. She's probably a psycho.
-就像迈克尔·迈尔斯[杀人狂] -没错
- Like Michael Myers. - Exactly!
我们根本就不该带她来这里
We should've never brought her here.
所以你想把她丢在风雨中吗
So you just wanted to leave her out in that storm?
是的 我们是出来找威尔
Yes! We went out to find Will,
而不是惹上另一个麻烦
not another problem.
-我觉得我们应该告诉你妈妈 -附议
- I think we should tell your mom. - I second that.
-这才是疯了吧 -这怎么就算疯了
- Who's crazy now? - How is that crazy?
因为今晚我们根本不该出来 还记得吗
'Cause, we weren't supposed to be out tonight, remember?
-那又怎么样 -如果我告诉我妈妈
- So? -So if I tell my mom
她再告诉你妈妈和你妈妈
and she tells your mom and your mom...
-天 -我们的家会变成阿尔卡特拉斯岛[监狱岛]
- Oh, man. - Our houses become Alcatraz.
没错 我们就再也找不到威尔了
Exactly. We'll never find Will.
这样吧 她今晚住在这里
All right, here's the plan. She sleeps here tonight.
-你竟然让一个女生... -听我说
- You're letting a girl-- - Just listen!
到了早上 再让她溜到我家附近
In the morning, she sneaks around my house,
去前门按响门铃
goes to the front door and rings my doorbell.
我妈妈会应门 她知道该怎么办
My mom will answer and know exactly what to do.
她会把她送回彭赫斯特或者其他地方
She'll send her back to Pennhurst or wherever she comes from.
我们绝对不会扯上关系
We'll be totally in the clear.
明天晚上我们继续出来
And tomorrow night, we go back out.
这次一定要找到威尔
And this time, we find Will.
来 这是我的睡袋
Here you go. This is my sleeping bag.
你真的觉得她是疯子吗
You really think she's psycho?
我才不会让她住在我家里
Wouldn't want her in my house.
疯子
Mental.
我还没问过你的名字
Hey, um, I never asked your name.
那是真的吗
Is that real?
抱歉 我只是...没见过有纹身的孩子
Sorry, I've just... never seen a kid with a tattoo before.
你叫什么 十一吗
What's it mean? Eleven?
那是你的名字吗
That's your name?
十一 好吧
Eleven. Okay.
我叫迈克 迈克尔的简称
Um, well, my name's Mike. Short for Michael.
也许我们能叫你一一 十一的简称
Maybe we can call you "El." Short for Eleven.
好吧
Um, well, okay.
晚安 一一
'Night, El.
晚安 迈克
'Night, Mike.
妈妈 早饭准备好了
All right, Mom. Breakfast is ready.
-小心点别沾到海报上 -好吧 好吧
- What? No, be careful of the poster. - Yeah, okay. All right.
-我吃不下 -我需要你吃点东西 妈妈
- I can't eat. - I just need you to eat, Mom.
听着 复印的地方大概三十分钟后就开门了
Listen. Listen, the Xerox place opens in, like, 30 minutes.
-是的 -我不想让你一个人去
- Yeah. - And I don't want you to go alone...
不 我知道 我跟你说了 我可以的
No, I know. I told you, I got it.
所以我让凯伦送你去 因为我要在这里
...so I'm gonna have Karen take you, 'cause I should be here.
-好的 -我们得印个两三百张吗
- Okay. - We need to make, what, 200, 300 copies?
-复印一份多少钱 -好了
- How much is a copy? - Yeah, okay.
-好了 妈妈 妈妈 -十美分一张
- Okay, Mom. Mom. - Ten cents?
-如果我们...十美分 -妈妈 妈妈
- If we... Ten cents-- - Mom. Mom. Mom!
你不能这样下去
You can't get like this, okay?
-对不起 对不起 -不 没关系
- I'm sorry. I'm sorry. - No, it's okay.
我们等了六个小时
We've been waiting six hours.
我知道 我尽快赶来了
I know. I came as soon as I could.
六个小时
Six hours.
能信我一次吗
A little bit of trust here, all right?
我们搜了一晚上 一路搜到了卡特斯维尔
We've been searching all night. Went all the way to Cartersville.
-然后呢 -一无所获
- And? - Nothing.
天啊
God.
芙洛说你接到了一个电♥话♥
Flo says you got a phone call?
是的
Oh, yeah.
风暴把电♥话♥都烤熟了
Storm barbecued this pretty good.
-风暴 -还能为什么
- The storm? - What else?
你觉得这一点都不奇怪吗
You're saying that that's not weird?
不 很奇怪
No, it's weird.
我们能追踪到这电♥话♥是谁打的吗 联♥系♥...
Can we, like, trace who made the call? Contact the--
不 不能这样做
No, it doesn't work like that.
你确定是威尔吗
Now, uh, you're sure it was Will?
芙洛说你只是听到了一些呼吸声
Because Flo said you just heard some breathing.
不 就是他 就是威尔
No. It was him. It was Will.
他很害怕 有一些东西...
And he was scared. And then something--
可能只是恶作剧电♥话♥
It was probably just a prank call.
是有人想吓吓你
It was somebody trying to scare you.
-谁会这么做 -这事上电视了
- Who would do that? - Well, this thing's been on TV.
会引出一堆疯子
It brings out all the crazies,
假线索 恶作剧电♥话♥之类的
you know. False leads, prank calls, uh...
不 霍普 这不是恶作剧 就是他
No, Hopper, it was not a prank. It was him.
-乔伊 -拜托 能不能也信我一次
- Joyce. - Come on, how about a little trust here?
怎么 你以为...我是编出来的吗
What, you think I'm... I'm making this up?
我没说你是编的
I'm not saying that you're making it up.
我的意思是现在你很情绪化
All I'm saying is it's an emotional time for you.
你以为我听不出自己儿子的呼吸声
And you think I don't know my own son's breathing?
你分辨不出你的女儿的吗
Wouldn't you know your own daughter's?
-朗尼那里有消息吗 -还没有
- You hear from, uh, Lonnie yet? - No.
够久了 我去找他问问
It's been long enough. I'm having him checked out.
拜托
Oh, come on!
你在浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
霍普
Hey, Hopper.
霍普
Hopper.
让我去吧
Let me go.
-怎么了 -去朗尼那
- I'm sorry? - To Lonnie's.
如果威尔在那 这就意味着他是离家出走
You know, if Will's there, it means he ran away.
如果他看到警♥察♥ 就知道自己惹了麻烦
And if he sees the cops, he'll think he's in trouble.
他会...他会躲起来的
He'll... He'll hide.
-他很擅长躲藏 -是吗
- You know, he's good at hiding. - Yeah?
警♥察♥很擅长找人 行吗
Well, cops are good at finding. Okay?
陪在你妈妈身边
Stay here with your mom.
她需要你
She needs you.
迈克 慢点吃 好恶心
Slow down, Mike. That's disgusting.
昨晚好好学习了吗
Do a lot of studying last night?
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表