剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
-那是找迈克的吗 -来 上车
- For Mike? - Come on, get in the car.
听着 我们要在他们之前找到孩子们
Look, we need to find them before they do.
你知道他可能去哪吗
Do you have any idea where he might have gone?
-我不知道 -我需要你好好想想
- No, I don't. - I need you to think.
我真不知道 我们并不怎么说话
I don't know. We haven't talked a lot.
我是说最近
I mean, lately...
有没有什么地方是你们
Is there any place that your...
你们父母不知道 但他可能会去的
your parents don't know about that he might go?
-我不知道 -我也许知道
- I don't know. - I might.
什么
What?
我不知道他在哪 但我知道怎么问他
I don't know where he is, but I think I know how to ask him.
找到了
I got it.
迈克 你在吗 迈克
Mike, are you there? Mike?
你们听到了吗
You guys hear that?
迈克 是我 南茜
Mike, it's me, Nancy.
迈克 你在听吗
Mike, are you there?
请回答
Answer.
迈克 请回复我们
Mike, we need you to answer.
那是你姐姐吗
Is that your sister?
事情紧急 迈克
This is an emergency, Mike.
收到了吗
Do you copy?
迈克 收到了吗
Mike, do you copy?
这可真的太奇怪了
Okay, this is really weird.
别回
Don't answer.
-她说了事情紧急 -万一是诈呢
- She said it was an emergency. - What if it's a trick?
-这是你姐 -万一是坏人绑♥架♥了她呢
- It's your sister! - What if the bad people kidnapped her?
-万一是他们强迫她说的呢 -请回答我
- What if they're forcing her to say this? - I need you to answer.
就像蓝多·卡瑞辛那样 别回话
It's like Lando Calrissian. Don't answer.
我们需要知道你在听 迈克
We need to know that you're there, Mike.
听着 孩子 我是局长
Listen, kid, this is the chief.
如果你在的话 回复我
If you're there, pick up.
我们知道你们有危险 也知道那个女孩的事
We know you're in trouble and we know about the girl.
她为什么和局长在一起
Why is she with the chief?
他到底知道些什么
How the hell does he know about...
我们可以保护你帮你 但你得回话
We can protect you, we can help you, but you gotta pick up.
你在听吗 收到了吗 完毕
Are you there? Do you copy? Over.
有谁想出别的点子了吗
Anybody got any other ideas?
是的 我收到了
Yeah, I copy.
是迈克
It's Mike.
我在
I'm here.
我们都在
We're here.
要搭把手吗
Need a hand?
这事有你一份吗
Did you have something to do with this?
我只是
I just...
我想帮个忙
I wanna help.
全交给你了
All yours.
他们指望我们能像个犯人一样坐在这儿
They expect us to just sit here like prisoners.
我们应该出去找他
We should be out there looking for him.
亲爱的 我们要相信他们 好吗
Honey, we have to trust them, okay?
那是我们的政♥府♥ 他们和我们一条心
This is our government. They're on our side.
那个男的让我浑身发毛
That man gives me the creeps.
南茜
Nancy.
你觉得她不会也跟这事有关吧
You don't think she's involved in this, too, do you?
南茜和迈克一起吗
Nancy with Mike?
不可能
No.
不可能
No.
你能不走来走去吗
Will you stop pacing?
这也等得太久了
It's been way too long.
你知道吗 也许你说得对 也许这是个圈套
Do you know what? Maybe you're right. Maybe this is all a trap
坏人们现在要来抓我们了
and the bad men are coming to get us right now!
这不是圈套
It's not a trap.
局长为什么要骗我们
Why would the chief set us up?
南茜 有可能 但那是局长啊
Nancy, maybe, but the chief?
蓝多·卡瑞辛
Lando Calrissian.
别再提蓝多了行吗
Would you shut up about Lando?
我感觉不对劲 我感觉不对劲
I don't feel good about this. I don't feel good about this!
你什么时候感觉对劲过
When do you feel good about anything?
该死
Shit!
快走走走
Go, go, go, go.
蓝多
Lando.
你觉得他们看到我们了吗
You think they saw us?
你们两个都闭嘴
Both of you, shut up.
搞什么
What the--
好了 我们走
All right, let's go.
我们走
Let's go!
迈克 天呐 迈克
Mike. Oh, my God. Mike!
我担心死你了
I was so worried about you.
我也是
Yeah, uh... me, too.
那是我的裙子吗
Is that my dress?
在这幅图里 我们是杂技演员
Okay, so, in this example, we're the acrobat.
威尔和芭芭拉 还有那个怪物
Will and Barbara, and that monster,
他们是这个跳蚤
they're this flea.
这是威尔藏匿着的逆世界
And this is the Upside Down, where Will is hiding.
克拉克先生说去那里的唯一方式
Mr. Clarke said the only way
就是穿过时空裂缝
to get there is through a rip of time and space.
-入口 -我们追踪到入口在霍金斯实验室
- A gate. - That we tracked to Hawkins Lab.
用指南针追踪的
With our compasses.
入口有很强的电磁场
Okay, so the gate has a really strong electromagnetic field,
会扰乱指南针的指向
and that can change the directions of a compass needle.
入口在地下吗
Is this gate underground?
对
Yes.
在一个大水箱附近
Near a large water tank?
对
Yes.
你怎么知道
How do you know all that?
他看过
He's seen it.
你有没有什么办法能够
Is there any way that you could...
能够联♥系♥上威尔 在那个地方能跟他说上话
that you could reach Will? That you could talk to him in this--
逆世界
The Upside Down.
逆世界 对
Down. Yeah.
还有我朋友芭芭拉
And my friend Barbara?
你能不能也找到她
Can you find her, too?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
什么
What?
怎么了 发生什么事了
What's wrong? What happened?
我找不到他们
I can't find them.
她只要使用了她的能力 就会变得虚弱
Whenever she uses her powers, she gets weak.
使用越多能量 她就会越疲惫
The more energy she uses, the more tired she gets.
-她之前把货车弄翻了 -超赞
- Like, she flipped the van earlier. - It was awesome.
-但她已经精疲力竭了 -就像用光的电池
- But she's drained. - Like a bad battery.
那我们怎样能让她好起来
Well... How do we make her better?
不能 我们只能耐心等 然后再试试
We don't. We just have to wait and try again.
要等多久
Well, how long?
我不知道
I don't know.
浴缸
The bath.
什么
What?
我能在浴缸里
I can find them.
找到他们
In the bath.
天呐 好恶心
Oh, my... No, mmm-mmm.
你知道他们怎么做到的吗 知道那是什么吗
Hey, you know how they did that? You know what that is?
不知道 是什么
No, what?
融化的塑料和微波过的口香糖
Melted plastic and microwaved bubble gum.
不会吧 真的吗
No way. Really?
真的
Really.
-都什么时候了 -要暂停吗
- What in the world? - Do you want me to pause it?
肯定是打错的
I'm sure it's just a wrong number.
你好
Hello?
克拉克老师 我是达斯汀
Mr. Clarke? It's Dustin.
达斯汀 一切都还好吗
Dustin? Is everything okay?
没事 我只是
Yeah, yeah. I just, I...
我有个科学问题
I have a science question.
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表