剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
-斯考特·克拉克 -是我
- Scott Clarke? - Yes.
霍金斯中学视听俱乐部的
The same Scott Clarke who teaches science and AV
-斯考特·克拉克老师 -是的
- at Hawkins Middle? - The very same.
太棒了
Oh, wonderful.
我们要做一份时事通讯
And we're making a newsletter,
每月发行
which we'll send out monthly.
展示所有最新设备
It'll showcase all the latest equipment,
刊登孩子自己写的
as well as how-to articles,
科普文章
which the kids write themselves.
真不错啊
Oh, that's neat.
我们的目标 克拉克老师
What we're really trying to do here, Mr. Clarke...
叫我斯考特就好
Please, call me Scott.
斯考特
Scott.
我们的目标 斯考特
What we're trying to do here, Scott,
是联♥系♥全州上下的孩子
is to connect kids from all over the state
并鼓励 支持他们
and give them the support and encouragement
追求科技领域的职业生涯
to pursue careers in technology.
我们觉得这样的孩子
We feel these are the kinds of kids
将会为印第安纳州争光
that are going to make Indiana proud.
我完全同意
I agree, yes. Completely.
你认识可能会愿意参与的孩子吗
So, you know any kids you think might wanna participate?
我能想到几个
Oh, I have a few in mind.
我...真不敢相信她没回来
I just... I can't believe she didn't come back.
-她肯定就在附近 -她说不安全
- She's gotta be close. - She said it wasn't safe.
她扰乱罗盘
She just messed up the compasses
就是想保护我们
because she wanted to protect us.
-她才没背叛我们 -迈克 冷静
- She didn't betray us. - Mike, calm down.
我不该吼她的 我不该那么做的
I shouldn't have yelled at her. I never should've done that.
-迈克 这不怪你 -没错 怪卢卡斯
- Mike, this isn't your fault. - Yeah, it's Lucas'.
也不怪他
It wasn't his fault, either.
-不怪他 -不
- It wasn't his fault? - No.
你觉得他没有超级过分吗
So you're saying he wasn't way out of line?
-是过分了 但你也是 -什么
- Totally, but so were you! - What?
-十一也是 -得了吧
- And so was Eleven. - Oh, give me a break!
不 迈克 你得了吧
No, Mike, you give me a break!
你们三个都在犯浑
All three of you were being a bunch of little assholes!
只有我还有理智
I was the only reasonable one.
但说到底 是你先动了手
But the bottom line is... you pushed first.
你知道规矩 第一个动手的
And you know the rule. You draw first blood...
不 不要 我不要跟他握手
No! No way! I'm not shaking his hand.
-你必须跟他握手 -我不要
- You're shaking his hand! - No, I'm not.
这事没得商量 这是规则
This isn't a discussion. This is the rule of law.
要么服从 要么被驱逐
Obey or be banished from the party.
你想被驱逐吗
Do you wanna be banished?
-不想 -那就好
- No. - Good.
我们去哪
Where are we going?
你以为呢 我们去找卢卡斯
Where do you think? We're going to get Lucas.
然后去找十一
And then we're gonna find Eleven.
今天非常特别
Today is a very special day.
知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
因为今天 我们要创造历史
Because today, we make history.
今天 我们要进行接触
Today, we make contact.
给你
Here you go.
好吃吧
Yum.
好了 亲爱的 把薄煎饼咽下去
Okay. Now, sweetie, swallow the pancake.
南茜呢 她不是就下来吗
Where is Nancy? I thought she was coming down.
是啊
She is.
她之前是那么说的 我也不知道
She was. I don't know.
南茜 怎么还不下来
Nancy, what's taking so long?
南茜
Nancy?
南茜 开门
Nancy, come on.
南...
Nan...
你想怎么样
What do you want?
我先动了手 所以...
I drew first blood, so...
好 我愿握手
Okay, I'll shake.
但有个条件
On one condition.
我们别管那个怪胎 直接去找入口
We forget the weirdo and go straight to the gate.
-那我不干了 -好吧
- Then the deal's off. - Fine!
-好啊 -不不 不好
- Fine! - No, no, not fine!
伙计们 不是吧
Guys, seriously?
你还记得血石小径
Do you even remember what happened
那件事吗
on the Bloodstone Pass?
我们无法就走哪条路达成一致
We couldn't agree on what path to take,
于是分头行动
so we split up the party
结果被巨怪一个个干掉了
and those trolls took us out one by one.
结局很糟糕 我们都被打残了
And it all went to shit. And we were all disabled!
所以我们必须团结一致 不论如何
So we stick together, no matter what!
是啊 我同意
Yeah, I agree.
但我们就是一队的
But this is the party, right here in this room.
一一也是我们的一员了
El is one of us now.
才不是呢 根本不是
No, she's not. Not even close!
以后也不会是 她撒谎 她背叛我们
Never will be. She's a liar, a traitor...
她只是想保护我们
She was just trying to keep us safe!
她不是有意伤害你的 那是个意外
She didn't mean to hurt you. It was an accident!
意外
An accident?
不管是不是意外
All right, accident or not...
-承认吧 还挺酷的 -酷
- admit it, it was a little awesome. - Awesome?
是啊 她用意念把你打飞了
Yeah, she threw you in the air with her mind!
我可能会送命的
I could have been killed!
所以我们需要她啊 她是武器
Which is exactly why we need her. She's a weapon!
你真打算用你的手腕火箭
Do you seriously wanna fight the Demogorgon
对付魔王吗
with your wrist rocket?
这就像R2D2去打达斯·维德
That's like R2-D2 going to fight Darth Vader.
我们如果死了 就没法帮威尔了
We're no use to Will if we're dead.
如果你俩想浪费时间去找个叛徒
If you two wanna waste your time looking for a traitor,
去吧
go ahead,
我是不会再在她身上花时间了
cause I'm not spending my time on her anymore.
绝不
No way!
我要去找入口 我要找到威尔
I'm going to the gate. I'm gonna find Will.
没事的 十一
It's okay, Eleven.
别害怕 他们都是朋友
Don't be frightened. These are all friends.
他们只是来看的
They're just here to watch.
别在意他们
Don't focus on them.
集中精神 就像之前那样
Stay in here, like before.
好 爸爸
Yes, Papa.
记住 不管它是什么 都伤不到你
Now, remember. Whatever it is, it can't hurt you.
你在这儿呢 你没什么可怕的
Not from here. So there's nothing to be frightened of.
它想联络你
It's reaching out to you...
它想要你
cause it wants you.
它在召唤你
It's calling you...
这次别跑开了
so don't turn away from it this time.
我要你找到它
I want you to find it.
懂了吗
Understand?
是的
Yes.
你迷路了吗
Are you lost?
你妈妈在吗
Is your mom here?
你♥爸♥爸呢
Your dad?
白♥痴♥
Mouth breather.
我们怎么办
What should we do?
报♥警♥
Call the police.
喂 小姑娘
Excuse me. Young lady!
你知道你是得付钱的吧
You know you have to pay for those!
站住
Stop right...
拜托
Please.
你得付钱
You have to pay for those!
站住 小偷 小偷
Stop right there! Thief! Thief!
有事吗
Can I help you?
我们找泰芮·艾芙斯 她住这儿吗
Hi, we're looking for Terry Ives. Does she live here?
-你是谁 -霍金斯警局局长
- Who's asking? - The Hawkins chief of police.
你们想找我姐姐谈话
And you want to talk to my sister?
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表