剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
肯定是这样
It's gotta be.
霍金斯实验室是谁的
Well, who owns Hawkins Lab?
牌子上写的"能源部"
The sign says "Department of Energy."
能源部吗 是什么意思
Department of Energy? What do you think that means?
意思是政♥府♥机构 军事基地
It means government. Military.
-那为何还说是"能源" -相信我
- Then why does it say "Energy"? - Just trust me, all right?
是军事基地 我爸爸以前告诉我过
It's military. My dad's told me before.
迈克是对的 外面有士兵把守
Mike's right. There's soldiers out front.
他们是造电灯还是什么的吗
Do they make, like, lightbulbs or something?
不 武器
No, weapons...
去打苏联人 共♥产♥党之类的
to fight the Russians, and commies and stuff.
武器
Weapons.
天哪 糟了
Oh, Jesus, this is bad.
很糟 这里就像是一座堡垒
Really bad. The place is like a fortress.
那我们怎么办
Well, what do we do?
我不知道 但我们不能回家
I don't know, but we can't go home.
我们是逃犯了
We're fugitives now.
伙计们
Guys?
听到了吗
Do you hear that?
走 走 走 快走
Go, go, go, go! Come on, come on!
-卡住了 -走 快走 快走
- It's stuck. - Let's go, let's go, let's go!
快 快 快
Hurry up! Hurry, come on! Come on!
走 走 走
Go, go, go, go, go, go!
趴下
Get down!
疯了
Mental.
你说这东西会被血所吸引吗
You say blood draws this thing?
我们不知道
We don't know.
只是推理而已
It's just a theory.
对不起 妈妈
I'm sorry, Mom.
什么 对不起 你对不起吗
What, you're sorry? You're... you're sorry?
-对不起是不够的 乔纳森 -我知道
- That is not good enough, Jonathan. - I know.
远远不够 一点也不够
That's not even close. That's not even in the... in the ballpark.
我本来想告诉你 我只是...
I wanted to tell you, I just--
要是你也被它抓走了怎么办
What if this thing took you, too?
你拿自己和南茜的生命冒险
You risked your life... and Nancy's.
我以为我救得了威尔 现在依然这么认为
I thought I could save Will... I still do.
这不是你一个人能解决的
This is not yours to fix alone.
你这个样子就像是
You act like you're all
这世界只有你一个人 但不是的
alone out there in the world, but you're not.
你不是一个人
You're not alone.
我知道
I know.
该死 乔纳森
God damn it, Jonathan.
-我知道 -该死
- I know. - Damn it.
我想要你道歉
I want an apology!
到底是要道什么歉
An apology for what, exactly?
局长在哪 我要跟他说
Where is the chief? I want to speak to him
-马上 -你就待在这儿
- right this instant. - Stay here.
-夫人 冷静点 -你叫什么 警官
- Ma'am, I need you to calm down. - What is your name, Deputy?
我是一名警官 好吗
Well, I'm an officer... okay?
名字和警号♥ 你们俩个
Name and badge number, both of you!
-到底什么情况 -局长...
- What the hell is going on here? - Chief...
这些人在侮辱我的儿子
These men are humiliating my son.
-不不不 不是这样的 -是的
- No, no, no. Okay, that's not true. - Yes.
只是一般的打斗 局长
There was some kind of fight, Chief--
一个疯孩子折断了他的胳膊
A psychotic child broke his arm!
是一个小女孩 局长 小女孩
A little girl, Chief. A little one.
就是这个语气 你听到了吗
That tone! Do you hear that tone?
说实话 我只是陈述一个事实而已
Honestly, I'm just trying to state a fact.
-我现在没有时间管这事 -就是一个小女孩...
- I don't have time for this. - It was a little girl--
你记录完了 就让他们出去
Will you please take a statement... and get her out?
-好的 -那个女孩长什么样
- Yes. - So what'd this girl look like?
她没有头发 鼻子在流血
She had no hair and she was bleeding from her nose.
就像一个疯子
Like a freak.
你刚说什么
What'd you just say?
我说她是一个疯子
I said she's a freak!
不 她的头发 你说她的头发怎么了
No, her hair. What'd you say about her hair?
她头发都被剃掉了
Her head's shaved.
她看起来都不像女孩
She doesn't even look like a girl.
还有
And...
还有什么
And what?
告诉他 特洛伊
Tell the man, Troy.
她有一些
She can...
超能力
do things.
什么样的能力
What kind of things?
比如说
Like...
让你飞起来
make you fly.
让你尿失禁
And piss yourself.
什么
What?
她就一个人吗
Was she alone?
她经常和那些废柴一起混
She always hangs out with those losers.
废柴
"Losers"?
什么废柴
What losers?
你欠我一块二
You owe me $1.20.
别担心 到时候
Don't worry, he'll need
他还需要更多的阿司匹林
more than aspirin when we're done with him.
是啊 如果那怪胎还出得来
Yeah, if the creep ever gets out.
警♥察♥就应该关他一辈子
The cops should just lock him up forever.
你看到他的表情了吗
Did you see the look on his face?
他杀死他弟弟的时候
He probably had that same look
脸上应该会出现同样的表情吧
whenever he killed his brother, right?
天 我刚脑补了一下他用那副表情
Oh, God, I just got an image of him making that face
跟南茜搞在一起
while he and Nancy are screwing.
卡洛 你就不能闭上那张臭嘴吗
Carol, for once in your life, shut your damn mouth!
-你说什么 -你什么毛病
- What? - Hey, what's your problem, man?
你们俩都是混♥蛋♥ 这就是我的意见
You're both assholes. That's my problem.
-你是来真的吗 -对 我是来真的
- Are you serious right now, man? - Yeah, I'm serious.
你就不该那样做
You shouldn't have done that.
-哪样做了 -你心里清楚
- Done what? - You know what.
你是说我说她是荡♥妇♥ 她本来就是吗
You mean call her out for what she really is?
真可笑 你好像也没让我别说了
Oh, that's funny, because I don't remember you asking me to stop.
我真该把那罐喷漆直接灌你嗓子眼里
I should've put that spray paint right down your throat.
-搞什么啊 史蒂夫 -你清楚
- What the hell, Steve? - You know,
你们谁都没有关心过她 压根就不喜欢她
neither of you ever cared about her. You never even liked her,
因为她不像你们两个这么卑鄙
because she's not miserable like you two.
她是真的很关心其他人
She actually cares about other people.
菩萨心肠的贱♥人♥
The slut with a heart of gold.
我跟你说了别乱说话
I told you to watch your mouth!
我不知道你现在着了什么魔
Hey! I don't know what's gotten into you, man,
-但你少那样跟她说话 -闪开
- but you don't talk to her that way. - Get out of my face.
不然呢
Or what?
不然呢
Or what?
你现在也要跟我打架了吗
You gonna fight me now, too? Huh?
你现在也要跟我打架了吗
You gonna fight me now, too?
因为你打不过乔纳森·拜耶斯
Because you couldn't take Jonathan Byers...
所以我劝你别惹我
so I wouldn't recommend that.
来 让我给你关门 哥们
Here, let me get the door for you, buddy.
这就对了 快跑啊 史蒂夫宝宝
That's right. Run away, Stevie boy!
快跑 你就只会逃跑
Run away! Just like you always do.
那个南茜把你变成了个怂逼
That Nancy's turning you into a little pussy!
这就对了 哈灵顿 快跑
That's right, Harrington, run away!
快跑
Run away!
我得回家了
I have to go home.
不行 你不能回去
No, you can't.
-我妈妈 我爸爸在那儿 -他们没事的
- My mom... my dad are there. - They're gonna be okay.
放开我
Let go.
-放开 -听我说 听我说
- Let go! - Hey! Listen to me. Listen to me.
现在最不希望被他们
The last thing in the world we need
发现你也掺和到这摊子事里了
is them knowing you're mixed up in all this.
-迈克在外面 -他们还没发现他
- Mike is over there-- - They haven't found him.
至少现在还没发现
Not yet, at least.
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表