剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表
New Angeles.
泰拉露娜上的吗
Terra Luna?
你离家很远啊
You're a long way from the shipyards.
我们都叫它月球
We all just call it the Moon.
我必须去检查其他病人了
I have to go check on other patients.
等我回来 希望能听到更多月球的故事
When I come back, I want to hear more about the Moon.
答案是不行
The answer is no.
告诉他们别派人来了
And tell them to stop sending people.
没人派我来
Nobody sent me.
事实上 他们还告诉我来也是白来
In fact, they said you'd turn me down if I tried.
很好
Good.
就此打住吧
We're done here.
达科拉赫将军 拉乌之子
General Dak'Rah, son of Ra'Ul.
我需要有人帮我除掉他
I need help taking him out.
情报说他是加戈尔的老大
Intel says he's head of the house here on J'Gal,
为克林贡人执行整场行动
running the entire operation for the Klingons.
姆本加 他们在屠♥杀♥平民
M'Benga, they're killing civilians.
不论是人类还是克林贡人
Human and Klingon, it doesn't matter.
这位达科拉赫将军
This General Dak'Rah,
他正命令自己的手下屠♥杀♥
he's ordering his men to kill on sight
看到的一切非克林贡士兵的人
anyone that isn't a Klingon soldier.
死之前还要折磨他们
After they torture them.
你在做什么 躲在前线后面
What are you doing, hiding behind the wire?
大家都知道你的故事
Everyone knows the stories.
肉搏击杀最多的人
The most hand-to-hand kills confirmed.
我现在只是个医生
I'm just a doctor now.
我偏向救人而非杀人
I prefer saving lives to taking them.
而我需要又快又静的战士
And I need quick and silent.
我需要你
I need you.
我已经给你答覆了
I gave you my answer.
十二计划
Protocol 12.
计划已经终止了
It was discontinued.
星际舰队不再生产了 但听说你还有一些
Starfleet won't make it anymore, but I heard you still have some.
你搞错了
You heard wrong.
你设计的 对吗
You designed it, right?
再多做一些
Make more.
即使可以 我也不要
Even if I could, I wouldn't.
往身体里注射
It turns out that pumping your body
一堆肾上腺素和止痛药
full of adrenaline and pain inhibitors
对身体很不好
is bad for your health.
我宁可战死 也不愿等死
I'd rather die tomorrow than today.
拜托 通融一点
Come on, be reasonable.
我的小队需要优势
My team needs an edge.
谈判就快谈不下去了
The negotiations almost fell apart
那时大臣和我说
when the chancellor said to me,
“一个克林贡人”
"How is it that a Klingon"
“怎么会代表联邦呢 ”
is speaking on behalf of the Federation?
真是个好问题 您怎么回答
That's a good question. How did you respond?
我只是将真♥相♥告诉了他
I simply told him the truth.
我如今是谁 过去是谁
Who I am and who I was.
以及联邦对我做了什么
And what the Federation did for me.
它救了我的命
It saved my life.
加戈尔改变了我
J'Gal changed me.
加戈尔改变了我们很多人
J'Gal changed a lot of us.
你当时也在加戈尔
You were on J'Gal?
是的
I was.
最终之战
The final conflict.
还有阿索斯殖民地的大屠♥杀♥
And the massacre of Colony Athos.
所以你们也理解我的痛苦
Then you both know my pain all too well.
艰难的时局啊
Those were difficult times.
阿索斯事件之后 我的想法变了
After what happened on Athos, my ideals shifted.
争斗毫无益处
The fighting was without merit.
那是毫无意义的
It was pointless.
战争永远不是最好的选择
War is never the ideal option.
是真的吗
Is it true?
你必须拼尽力气逃跑的那个故事
The story about what you had to do to escape?
我们每个人都被迫竭尽全力
We were all pushed to our limits.
敬加戈尔的幸存者
To the survivors of J'Gal.
tlhlngan maH taHjaj
意思是“克林贡一族 万世永续”
We are Klingon, may we endure?
“克林贡长存”
Remain Klingon.
还记得吗
Remember that?
那是我们战争期间的战吼
It was our battle cry during the war.
我们的语言喊出“克林贡长存”更容易一些
Remain Klingon is much easier to shout in our language.
tlhlngan maH taHjaj
通讯里面全都是“克林贡长存”
Remain Klingon, all over the comms,
然而接下来
and then...
一念之间 你所有的朋友都死了
Boom. All your friends are dead.
奥特加斯上尉 退下
Lieutenant Ortegas, stand down.
舰长
Captain?
让我们大家
Let us all
都各退一步
step back.
我…
I...
我听过更难听的
I've heard worse.
如今我希望可以弥补我的过去
Now I am simply hoping to make up for my past,
以及
and...
以及与你这样需要疗愈的人打好关系
and connecting with others who need healing like you.
好 我准备看看她需不需要帮助
Okay, I am gonna go see if she needs anything.
拉赫大使 我向您诚挚地道歉
My sincere apologies, Ambassador Rah.
舰长 不必道歉
None are needed, Captain.
正如我所言 我毫无怨恨
As I said, I bear no grudge.
她会找到她自己的和平之路
Uh, sh-she will find her own way to peace.
您的观点
Your perspective,
非常类似安娜尔人的存在主义
it bears a remarkable similarity to Aenar existentialism.
是的
Yes.
我很爱安娜尔人
I love the Aenar.
卓越的反战主义者
Brilliant pacifists.
医生 或许你也应该去看看艾丽卡
Doctor, maybe you should check on Erica as well.
查普尔可能需要有人帮她冷静
Chapel might need a hand calming her down.
遵命 舰长
Aye, Captain.
你的安全官 拉安
Your security officer, La'An,
她告诉我
she tells me that
你们两位在练习高♥强♥度马科巴拉
the two of you are practicing full impact Mok'bara,
我在想我们能否安排一节柔道课
and I was wondering if we might arrange a session.
我会看一下行程
I'll check my schedule.
谢谢
Thank you.
你应该待在床上
You should be in bed.
医生 我们在这里做什么
What are we doing here, Doc?
少尉 你为什么加入星际舰队
Why did you join Starfleet, Ensign?
为了探索
To explore.
学习
Learn.
我不知道 跟我最近做的事情都无关
I don't know-- none of the stuff that I've been doing lately.
我加入是为了寻找新的治疗方法
I joined to find new ways of healing people.
跟着舰队
With Starfleet,
你可以学到宇宙其他地方
you learn how the rest of the universe
是如何治疗疾病的
treats its maladies.
而这场战争
And this war,
是会吃掉联邦心脏的疾病
it's a disease eating at the heart of the Federation.
如果我们任由克林贡人 征服这星区内的每一处殖民地
If we let the Klingons conquer every colony in the sector,
他们不会满足
they won't stop.
他们不会回到克诺斯
They won't go back to Kronos.
我们都只需记得
All of us have to remember
我们最爱的是故乡的什么
what we love most about back home.
我们是为他们而战
We fight for them.
战斗是希望战争不会改变我们
We fight hoping it doesn't change us.
希望…
Hoping...
回到家一切如常
...don't come home different.
然而我们不战斗的话
But if we don't fight,
我们赢不了的话
we don't win.
这疾病会要命
The disease takes over.
我们没有人有家可回
And none of us have a home to go back to.
我只是希望不用死人就能停下战争
剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表