剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表
该你了
Your move.
感情关系…
Relationships...
至少对人类来说 可以是…
...at least for humans, can be...
量子问题
quantum things.
想一想薛丁格的猫
Think about Schroödinger's cat--
他们存在
they exist or
又不存在
they don't,
-取决于是谁在观测它们 -那不是
- depending on who's observing them. - That is...
量子叠加不是这样一回事
Not how quantum superposition actually works?
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know.
史巴克 那是比喻
It's a-a metaphor, Spock.
很烂的比喻
A messy one.
就好像是
Just like
别在意好坏了
whatever this is.
我的重点是
My point is
如果我们让星际舰队
if we let Starfleet--
或是其他人因为此事
or anyone else, for that matter--
看向盒子的话
look inside the box, then...
我们的量子猫咪
Our quantum cat
可能会消失
might disappear.
我宁愿让它活着
I'd just as soon let it live,
看看能长多大
see how big it grows.
-该你了 -打扰了
Your move. Excuse me.
上尉 你应该…
- Ensign, aren't you...
应该去休息 长官 但是…
- Supposed to be resting, sir, yes, but...
所有人都不听医生嘱咐的命令呢
Everybody ignores the "orders" part of doctor's orders.
我没有氚中毒
I don't have deuterium poisoning.
我看见海默在电梯上的时候
When I saw Hemmer on the turbolift,
我听到了在舰桥听到的声音
I heard the same sound that I heard on the bridge,
但是听到舰桥的声音 是在我去机舱之前
but I heard it on the bridge before I went into the nacelle,
在我被氚辐射之前
before I was exposed to deuterium.
你认为你的幻觉始于舰桥
You believe your hallucinations began on the bridge.
逻辑表明
Logic would suggest that
最简单的解决办法
the simplest solution is often
通常是最正确的 对吧
the correct one, right?
你看来是企业号♥唯一受影响的船员
You seem to be the only Enterprise crewmember affected.
区域扫描显示 没有造成此症状的物质
Scans show nothing in the sector that would explain your symptoms.
逻辑表明受到致幻物质辐射
Logic would suggest exposure to a known hallucinogen
更可能是幻觉的原因 而非…
is a more likely source of hallucinations than...
而非无缘无故
Than nothing at all.
我看过你的记录 妮欧塔
Yeah, I looked at your chart, Nyota.
你有过度工作和劳累的书面案例
It's... You have a textbook case of overwork and exhaustion.
我可以开一些药帮你入睡
I can prescribe you something to help you sleep.
睡觉是我现在最不想做的事情
Sleeping is the last thing I want to do right now.
蜥蜴白兰地
Saurian brandy.
马上就来
Coming right up.
你的瓦肯朋友应该看好他的王后
Your, uh, Vulcan buddy should protect his queen.
他只剩下两步即可将军
He was two moves away from checkmate
直到你让他分心 现在他有麻烦罗
until you distracted him, now he's in trouble.
詹姆士·寇克
James Kirk.
乌瑚拉 你是山姆的兄弟
Uhura. You're Sam's brother.
喔 你是山姆的朋友
Oh. You're friends with Sam.
听着
Look.
我现在真的不想调情
I really don't want to be hit on right now.
喔 你是山姆的朋友
Oh. You're friends with Sam.
拜托
Come on.
没人要调情
Nobody's hitting on anyone.
你坐在我旁边
You sat next to me.
只是看你需要朋友聊聊
You just look like you could use a friend.
我很感谢你的提议
I appreciate the sentiment,
但是现在本人在朋友市场停售罗
but I am not in the market for friends right now.
不是真的 这不是真的
It's not real. It's not real.
这不是真的
It's not real.
我跟你说过了
I told you
我没跟你调情
I am not hitting on you.
非常抱歉
I am so sorry.
-我真不敢相… -是啊 我也不敢相信
- I can't believe I... - Yeah, I can't believe it, either.
你明明看起来很和气
You seem so pleasant.
我会带你去医务室
I will walk you to sickbay.
姆本加医生会治疗你
Dr. M'Benga will fix you up.
等等 你真想要带我去医务室
Whoa, hold on. You really want to take me to sickbay
说明这一切吗
and explain all this?
我看你似乎在找些什么
I mean, it looked to me like you were seeing something
不存在的东西
that wasn't there.
相比书写攻击上司的报告
You have big enough problems to worry about
你似乎有更大的问题要担心
without being written up for striking a superior officer.
我舱房♥里有皮肤再生器
I have a dermal regenerator in my quarters.
来吧
- Come on. - Ow, ow.
-你弄得更糟了 -别像个小孩子
- You're making it worse. - You're being a baby.
好了
- Ah... - I'm done.
我认为你的梦魇把你变成虐待狂了
I think your nightmare visions are turning you into a sadist.
你认为那都是幻觉
You think it's all in my head.
当然不是
Of course not.
听着 我也有过氚中毒
Look, I-I've had deuterium poisoning,
我也有过几天没睡觉的日子
and I've gone days without sleep,
不过我从未因此打过长官
but I have never punched an officer because of either one.
重点是
The point is
我很会看人
I'm an exquisite judge of character,
我相信你
and I believe you.
是有别的事情出问题了
There's something else going on here.
如果你肯让我来帮忙 我能找出问题
And if you'll let me, I can help you figure out what.
好 我已经检查过感测器日志三次了
Okay. I've triple-checked the sensor logs,
外面除了氚 别无他物
and there's nothing but deuterium out there.
但是一定有东西在影响我
But something must be doing this to me.
没有其他人回报相同的症状
No one else has reported the same symptoms?
姆本加说我是唯一一位
M'Benga says I'm the only one.
反正是企业号♥唯一一位
On the Enterprise, anyway.
说得没错
Good idea.
我会跟法拉格特号♥的医生确认
I'll check in with the Farragut's doctor.
我能把你的医疗记录带给她吗
Can I bring her your medical record?
你一个人没事吗
You gonna be okay alone?
没事 只是…
Yeah. Just, uh...
在我回来之前别再打人了
...don't punch any more officers until I get back.
如果你把前哨站的
Well, this would be a lot easier
照明栅或是内部感测器修好的话
if you'd gotten the station's lighting grid on line.
走起来就容易多了
Or the internal sensors.
是啊 但是我搞好那些
Yes, but if I had done that,
我们可能会不明所以的被人炸飞
we might have just exploded and never known why.
太近了
It's too close.
那太近了 太近了 无法呼吸
It's too close, it's too close, it can't breathe.
我们的破坏者是舰队成员
Our saboteur is Starfleet?
他在说什么
What is he saying?
离我远一点
Get away from me.
把他带走 快把他带走
Get him away from me. Get him away!
这里什么也没有啊
There's nothing there.
没人要伤害你
Nobody's gonna hurt you.
这不是真的
This isn't real.
不可能是真的
It can't be real.
不可能是真的
It can't be real.
你是真的吗
Are you real?
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
拉蒙
Ramon.
撒乌耳·拉蒙
Saul Ramon.
拉蒙中尉 你为何要蓄意破坏前哨站
Lieutenant Ramon, why did you sabotage the station?
蓄意破坏
Sabotage?
那不是真的
That... that isn't real.
它不是真的
It's-it's not real.
企业号♥ 我们遇到医疗紧急状况
Enterprise, we have a medical emergency.
舰长 发生什么事
What's going on, Captain?
联络星际舰队 我们正遭受敌人攻击
Contact Starfleet. We're being attacked by an enemy...
剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表