剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表
这是星舰企业号♥的航程
These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise.
它的五年任务
Its five-year mission:
探索奇异新世界
to explore strange new worlds..
找寻新的生命
...to seek out new life
和新的文明
and new civilizations,
勇踏前人未至之地
to boldly go where no one has gone before.
舰长日志 星历 2291.6
Captain's log, stardate 2291.6.
在向赛力克二号♥星殖民地 运送重要粮食货物的途中
En route to deliver a crucial shipment of grain to a colony on Setlik II,
我们遇到了更加紧迫的问题
we encountered something more pressing:
时空旅人
a time traveler.
史巴克先生分♥析♥了他的三角标志
Mr. Spock ran an analysis of his delta.
那不仅仅是徽章 还是一个通讯器
It's not just a badge. It's also a communicator.
按这里就可以
You just press right here.
但是翻盖是最棒的部分啊
But flipping it open's the best part.
我也喜欢我们的样式
I like ours better, too.
嗨 我是舰长
Hi. I'm Captain...
-克里斯多福·派克舰长 -正是本人
- Captain Christopher Pike. - That's me.
电脑 结束程式
Uh, computer, end program?
别在意 抱歉
Never mind. Sorry.
那个传送门
The portal.
喔老天 所以…
Oh, my God, so, the...
那说明我…哈罗
That means I'm-I'm... Hello.
那说明我真的在…
That means I'm really on the, uh...
-那个… -联邦星舰企业号♥上
- the, uh... - The USS Enterprise.
啊 好的 所以说…
Um, and... Okay, so...
星历是多少
what's the stardate, then?
2291.6
2291.6.
是喔 只有五位数
Ah. Yes. Five digits.
绝对是再平常不过的日子了
Totally normal date to be living in.
我们已经知道你来自未来
We already know you're from the future,
因此不必做那些你那些事情了
so no need to do what... whatever it was you were trying to do.
好 感谢上帝
Okay, thank God.
因为我现在真的要疯了
Because I'm seriously freaking out right now.
我是说真不敢相信我在这里
I mean, I can't believe that I'm here.
少尉 你究竟来自多远的未来
Exactly how far in the future do you hail from, Ensign?
可能120年前后
Maybe 120 years, give or take?
真看不出你有一百多岁了
Well, you don't look a day over 100.
搞笑的舰长 怎么回事
Wha... Funny captain? What's happening?
你应该保管好这个
You should hold on to this.
希望你不要意外影响时间线
Don't want you accidentally affecting the timeline
直到我们有机会送你
before we get the chance to send you...
回家
home.
这是我的大副
This is my Number One,
乌娜·钦-莱利少校
Lieutenant Commander Una Chin-Riley.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
而这位是拉安·努宁·辛格
Mm-hmm. And this is La'An Noonien-Singh,
我们的安全长
our head of security.
少尉 请你跟我来
If you'll follow me, Ensign.
真是奇怪啊
That was weird.
你不会觉得他知道…
Hmm. You don't think he knows something…
我未来的事情吧
about my future, do you?
不会 我肯定他只是…
No. I'm sure he's just, um...
喔 是经典的S/COMS作业系统
Huh. Oh! It's a classic S/COMS operating system.
别乱碰按钮
Don't touch the buttons.
不是 没有 我没有
Nope. No, I wasn't, no.
我知道这个知识在未来很无聊
Look, I recognize this future knowledge is so boring
改变未来的机率也很低
the chances of it changing history are low,
但是我们还是要回顾一下时空协定
but let's review temporal protocols regardless,
好吗
- okay? - Mm-hmm.
第一
One,
禁止干涉过去的事件
no interfering with past events.
明白
Got it.
-第二 禁止分享…未来 -禁止分享未来的知识
- Two, no sharing... future. - No sharing knowledge of the future.
-没错 -保证没下次
- Yes. - Definitely won't happen again.
对武夫发誓
Worf's honor.
该死
Dang it.
最后一条可能是最重要的
Last, and perhaps most important.
别爱上某人
Don't make any attachments.
我有点不太熟悉那一条
Uh, I'm actually not familiar with that one.
是最近新增的吗
Is that a recent addition?
嗯 不是 只是建议
Well, yeah, no, because it-it's advice
个人经验之谈
from personal experience.
等一下等一下 等一下 这是说…
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, does-does that mean, uh...
你也时间旅行过
...you've time traveled too?
此刻一个小小的改变 我们觉得没什么
A small change here, we won't feel anything.
然而可能会毁掉你的未来
Yet it could destroy your future.
你的朋友 所爱之人
Your friends. Loved ones.
少尉日志 星历…
Ensign's log, stardate, uh...
过去
the past. So...
所以我一直在等
I'm waiting.
也不确定我应该做什么
Not really sure what I'm supposed to be doing.
喔 我的老天
Oh, my God.
好啦 碰这个可能也不会
Um, okay, touching this can't possibly
改变未来 对吗
change the future, right?
勇敢的人
Whoa. Riker.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
没事 呃 它是有历史的马鞍
Uh, noth... Just, uh, you know, it's a historical saddle,
所以我在监定它 呃 没错
so I'm just, um, appraising it, um... Yeah.
是喔 我不予置评
Right. Uh, no judgment.
我需要这地方工作
I just need this place to work.
-因此… -等一下 你是…
- So... - Wait a minute, are-are you, uh...
你是乌瑚拉
are you Uhura?
-是的 -喔 天啊
- Yes. - Oh, my...
这真是 我很抱歉
This... I'm sorry,
要是我朋友马里纳 一定会高兴疯了
my friend Mariner would be freaking out right now.
是喔 那有点怪怪的
Okay, that's... very weird
我很乐意了解一下
and I would love to unpack that,
但是我要破译一整个古语言
but I have an entire ancient language to decipher.
如果你不介意的话
- So, if you don't mind. - Wow.
你真的很专注于工作
You are so work-focused.
难道我不应该专注吗
Should I not be work-focused?
好了 别管我说的话
You know what, forget-forget I said anything.
鲍因勒少尉 准备传送你上星球
Ensign Boimler, ready to beam you down to the planet.
立即前往传送室报到
Report to the transporter immediately.
鲍因勒先生 我难免注意到
Mr. Boimler, I cannot help but notice
你一直在盯着我们看
that you keep staring at us.
抱歉 只是因为
Sorry, uh, it's just that, um...
你们是史巴克和姆本加
you're Spock. And M'Benga.
那是经典的TS 122型三录仪吗
And is that a classic TS 122 tricorder?
是120型
It's a 120.
你介意我拿一下吗
Do you mind if… Can-can I hold it? Just…
太感谢了 喔 我的老天
Thank you so much. Oh, my God.
他们没怎么改进过这些仪器
They never improved on these.
我是说它们的确更加轻便强大
I mean, yeah, they got smaller and more powerful
而且更不容易爆♥炸♥ 设计方面就另说了
and arguably less likely to explode, but design-wise?
你是说爆♥炸♥
Explode, you said?
尽管工业设计的分♥析♥很有帮助
As helpful as this analysis of industrial design is,
但是你能告诉我们
why don't you tell us
传送门启动的时候 你在做什么吗
what you were doing when the portal turned on?
好 我就在这里
Yeah, so I was standing, uh, about here.
而卢瑟福少尉正在扫描它
And Rutherford--he's another ensign--was scanning it
他探测到微量的銗元素
and he found some traces of horonium.
可能就是这里
Probably from here.
总之 我们用相机拍了一张全像照片
Anyway, we took a holo-image with our camera
那释放出的放射性 同位素似乎引发了问题
that emitted radioisotopes which seemed to set it off.
我猜只是狗屎运
So, I guess it was just dumb luck?
你刚刚…
You just, uh...
你刚刚笑了吗
you just... laughed?
是的
Yes.
将推理归类为运气的想法
The thought of assigning intelligence to chance
剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表