剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表
你怎么弄到这些的
How did you get this?
一位天文学家想要 给国际太空站拍一张照片
An astronomer trying to take a picture of the International Space Station.
天时地利人和
In the right place at the right time.
说到这些 大桥爆♥炸♥地的对面
And speaking of-- there's a hookah place
有一家水烟馆
across from the bridge explosion site.
在警方征用监控影片之前
I bought the surveillance footage off the owner
我从店主那里买♥♥下了
before the police could confiscate it,
发现他在爆♥炸♥之前等待了十五分钟
and… he was waiting 15 minutes before the explosion.
他就是偷走残骸的其中一员
And that's one of the guys who made off with the wreckage.
好像他早知道要发生什么一样
Like he already knew it was going to happen.
很抱歉我们没办法告诉你更多
Well, I'm sorry we didn't have more to tell you.
我们还是新手
We're, uh, we're new at this.
不会 你们至少有听我说
No, I mean, you-you listened.
没有说我疯了
You didn't tell me that I was crazy.
你们不知道那对我意味着什么
You have no idea what that means to me.
总之 谢谢你们
Anyway, uh, thank you.
真为她惋惜
You have to feel bad for her.
如此确信此事 又如此接近真♥相♥
To be so certain of something, so close to the proof.
是啊 她真的是无比接近了
Well, she's closer than she thinks.
她展示给我们的船
That ship she showed us--
是罗慕伦人的
it's Romulan.
我记起来了
I remember now.
听着 她说这座城市里
Look, she said that there's an experimental
拥有实验性冷核融合反应炉
cold fusion reactor somewhere in the city.
好吧 我知道这回事
Well, I know that there is
因为再过几天那会被毁 并且扫平多伦多
because in a few days it's gonna be destroyed and wipe out Toronto.
罗慕伦第一轮袭击
A Romulan first strike.
在我的时间线完全没发生过
None of that happens in my timeline.
那么我们需要先找到冷核融合反应炉
Then we need to find the cold fusion reactor first.
阻止时间旅行者摧毁它
Stop the time traveler from destroying it.
如果有三录仪就容易多了
Which would be trivial if we had a tricorder.
是啊
Yeah.
如果不是有人冲动
If only someone hadn't impulsively
毫无准备把我们带到这里来就好了
zapped us over here without one.
会不会碰巧这里也有人
Any chance that same someone
在学院里面学习过很多
took a lot of engineering extension courses
机械拓展课程呢
at the Academy?
或许她能帮我们造一个
Maybe she can build one for us?
有人必须去旁听基础课程 所以…
Someone had to audit the intro course, so...
所以我猜我们只能从这石器时代
Mm. So I guess we just need to
找一位工程师
find an engineer from the stone ages
来建造冷核融合探测器了吧
- to build us a cold fusion detector. -
没错
Yeah.
最理想的是那个人不会问很多问题
Ideally one who's not gonna ask a lot of follow-up questions.
佛蒙特
Vermont.
我可能碰巧在佛蒙特有认识的人
I might actually know somebody in Vermont.
相信我就好
Just trust me.
该死
Ugh. Damn it!
我们打烊了
We're closed.
这听起来很疯狂 但是…
This is going to sound crazy, but...
我们花了一整天来到这里
we spent all day getting here.
我们不得不贿赂边境守卫
We had to bribe a border guard,
搭乘计程车以及四辆公车
we took a cab and-and four buses.
佩里娅 拜托
Please, Pelia.
你怎么知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
我认识你
I know you.
我还知道你的秘密
And I know your secret.
所以拜托把该死的门打开
So, please, open the damn door.
请进 请进
Come on, come on.
听着 我有很严重的脸盲症
Look, I have a terrible memory for faces,
我对你完全没印象
and yours does not ring a bell.
况且没人会从街上走过来
And besides, people don't just wander in off the street
说“我知道你的秘密”
saying, "I know your secret."
要想从我手中拿到入场券 必须要有更多资讯才行
To get a free pass from me I need more to go on than that.
不然我怎么知道你是镧族人呢
How else would I know that you're a Lanthanite,
一个古老的种族 寿命长到不行
an ancient sect of beings who live impossibly long lives,
隐藏于人类之间几千年 从未被发现
who've hidden amongst humans largely undetected for thousands of years?
不然我怎么知道那东西
How else could I know that you
是你从卢浮宫偷的
stole that from the Louvre?
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
我知道你曾经在一个
I knew you were at a place called
叫做考古部的地方
The Archaeology Department.
但是我不认为那是真的 所谓的
But I thought it was an actual, well, you know,
考古部
archaeology department.
接着我们查了很多间大学
So, then we checked out a lot of universities.
而那没结果时
And when that didn't work,
一个苹果商店的家伙告诉我
a guy at the Apple Store taught me
要如何使用DuckDuckGo
how to use DuckDuckGo.
这些都没有回答 你们最开始是怎么知道我的
None of that answers how you know about me in the first place.
我又没在做宣传
I don't exactly advertise.
我们都有相同之处
We have something in common.
我们都拥有可以让别人
We both have secrets that would topple
信念崩塌的秘密
a lot of people's firmly-held beliefs.
我只能说
Uh, all I can say is...
我的朋友和我
...my friend and I--
正在执行任务 保护某种
we're on a mission to protect something...
美丽的事物
...beautiful.
人类的未来
The future of humanity.
而且我认为你知道
And I think you know from experience
未来是多么的脆弱
just how fragile that future is.
我们或许只剩下几个小时
We are maybe hours away
避免失去整个未来
from losing that future entirely.
你是唯一一位
You are the only person
我能够相信的人
I can trust to help us.
我猜我们都有令人费解的秘密
We both have brain-melting secrets is, I guess,
足以让我提供帮助了
a good enough reason to help someone.
你需要什么
What you need?
一位工程师
An engineer.
那么
Well, then,
你们到底干嘛要来找我啊
why the hell did you come to me?
你不是工程师
You're not an engineer?
我是零售商啊
I work retail.
这看起来像是
D-Does this look like
一个工程 工程学的地方吗
an engineer's e-engineering place?
自从毕达哥拉斯搞出那鬼理论之后
I haven't taken a math class
我就再没有上过数学课
since Pythagoras made the crap up.
你们两个要找核子反应炉
You two are trying to find a nuclear reactor?
为什么啊
Why is that?
我跟执法部门的冲突啊
I-I've had enough bad run-ins with law enforcement
够纠缠几辈子了
to last several lifetimes.
现在 大桥这档子事情
And now, this business with the bridge.
我们是要阻止那反应炉炸掉
We're the ones trying to not blow up the reactor.
我猜那不重要
I guess it doesn't matter much.
我喜欢难题
I like a good puzzle,
但是我不知道我能帮上什么
but I don't know what help I can be.
我可是认为冷融合是虚构的人呢
I'm the one that thought cold fusion was pretend,
就像是大脚怪或雷射枪
like Bigfoot or lasers.
雷射枪
Lasers
也是真的
are also real.
好啦 你也知道的
All right, you know,
我跟不上这些科学玩意
I can't keep upwith every scientific whatever.
你要让这位女士维修我的船
- You let this lady repair my ship? -
什么
Okay, what?!
我们不必理解冷融合的原理
We don't have to understand how cold fusion works
要找到反应炉 我们只需要找它的副产品
to find the reactor, we just need to find its byproducts.
过量的热量 中子 氚
Excess heat, neutrons, tritium.
像潜水腕表里的那种氚
Tritium, like in divers' watches.
八十年代的那种老潜水腕表
Old divers' watches from the '80s.
我拿给你们看 跟我来
I'm gonna show you. Follow me.
我打保票会很荒唐
- I guarantee you this is going to be insane. -
剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表