剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表
找个理由把人推开
find reasons to push 'em away.
我才没有呢
I don't do that.
我有吗
Do I?
你当然有
You do that.
克里斯 我觉得她很好
Hmm. I like her, Chris.
我也觉得很好
I like her, too.
我觉得她很适合你
I like her for you.
我也是
So do I.
那干嘛还推开她
Then why torpedo it?
只是很复杂
It's just... it's complicated.
你知道作为指挥官是什么样子
You know how it is as a command officer.
我们要为别人的性命负责
We're responsible for other people's lives.
如此一来 我们自己剩不下多少时间
That doesn't leave a whole lot of time for our own.
每个人都值得人生快乐
Everyone deserves joy in their life.
哪怕舰长也是
Even a captain.
好吧 我现在没空解决这件事
Well, it's not like I have the luxury of working it out now.
参宿七
Rigel VII.
我还在思考
I still think about it.
我还能有什么差错呢
What could I have done differently?
克里斯 不是你的错
- It wasn't your fault, Chris.
是我带队的
I led the mission.
不论在下面发现什么 都要算在我头上
Whatever we find down there, it's on me.
如果担忧此事
If it really bothers you,
我相信我们回避的话 司令部也会理解的
I'm sure Command would understand if we recused ourselves.
司令部委派此事是出于客套
Command offered us this assignment as a courtesy.
这是他们暗示了解事情经过的方式
Their way of saying what we already know.
企业号♥需要自己收拾烂摊子
Enterprise needs to clean up its own mess.
宇宙
Space.
最后的边疆
The final frontier.
这是星舰企业号♥的航程
These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise.
它的五年任务
Its five-year mission:
探索奇异新世界
to explore strange new worlds,
找寻新的生命
to seek out new life
和新的文明
and new civilizations,
勇踏前人未至之地
to boldly go where no one has gone before.
飞官个人日志 星历 1630.3
Pilots personal log. Stardate 1630.3.
我是艾丽卡·奥特加斯上尉
I'm Lieutenant Erica Ortegas.
大多数时间 我在驾驶飞船
Most of the time, I fly the ship,
的确很酷 但总会无聊
which is cool but can get boring.
今天则不同
Today is different.
参宿七的大气是一股
Rigel VII'S atmosphere is a hot mess
包含风切 外星辐射 以及重粒子的热浪
of wind shear, exotic radiation
干扰了我们穿梭机的感测器
and heavy particles that jam the sensors on our shuttles.
降落需要极佳的技巧
Piloting down takes incredible skill,
恰巧我都具备
which I have,
但是最棒的是
but the best part:
我是登陆队的一员
I'm with the landing party,
是我几乎没机会做的事情
something I almost never get to do.
太棒了
Nice.
你真要戴那顶帽子吗
You're actually wearing the hat?
你开玩笑吗 这帽子酷毙了
Are you kidding? The hat is supreme.
我们现在是卡拉人了
We're Kalarans now.
读一读侦察入门吧
Recon 101.
我们此前观测到的 斯特考碎片带正在下降
The Stecora Debris Field we observed previously is descending.
根据我的计算
By my calculations,
那会贯穿数个
it will intersect multiple points
飞船预计的轨道平面交叉点
along these ship's intended orbital plane.
哪里来的碎片
Debris from what?
很可能是来自几个世纪之前
Likely an impact between two large celestial bodies
两颗围绕参宿七的大型天体碰撞
that orbited Rigel VII several centuries ago.
说两个“卫星”不行吗
Can't you just say "two moons"?
可以 但是那样会过于武断
I could, but that would be leaping to a conclusion.
正在进行分♥析♥
Analysis is underway,
但是我仅能推断这些碎片不稳定
but I would merely characterize the fragments as volatile.
史巴克 我们明白了
We get it, Spock.
好了 出发吧
All right, well, on we go.
我们快去穿梭机停泊区
Let's get to that shuttle bay
然后好去做登陆
and have ourselves a landing...
好
party.
维持稳定性会需要
Maintaining stability will require
手动驾驶企业号♥
piloting Enterprise by hand.
由于碎片与重力偏移
Between the fragments and the gravity shifts,
我必须每隔二十分钟 做一次手动调整
I'll have to make manual adjustments every 20 minutes
否则企业号♥会熄火
or lights out, Enterprise.
很高兴你能够理解
I'm glad you get it.
我们需要你保障企业号♥的安全
We need you here keeping Enterprise safe.
遵命 舰长
Aye, Captain,
但是谁来驾驶穿梭机
but, uh, who's gonna fly the shuttle
穿过波澜起伏的天空和辐射呢
through all that choppy sky and radiation?
我或许不是艾丽卡·奥特加斯
I may not be Erica Ortegas,
但记得我也是测试飞官吗
but I was a test pilot, remember?
我们下次一定带你 我保证
We'll get you next time, promise.
不要把数据问题怪罪到我身上
I was not responsible for the data.
如此责怪是不合逻辑的…
It would be illogical to blame...
嘘
Shh, shh.
拜托
Just...
史巴克 你要学会何时闭嘴
learn when to leave people alone, Spock.
抱歉 我正在努力
Sorry. I'm working on that.
嗨 大气干扰
Hello, atmospheric disturbance.
我猜这就是扰乱轨道感测器的东西
I'm guessing that's what messes with our scans from orbit.
嗯 根据读数
Well, according to the readings,
碰撞发生在几千年之前
impact happened thousands of years ago.
那样大小的小行星本该撞掉半个星球的
An asteroid that size should have wiped out half the planet.
可能是这样
Probably did.
卡拉人的定居地在星球另一边
The Kalar settlement's a hemisphere over.
我们依靠云层掩护飞行
We're flying in under cloud cover.
这样他们看不到我们
So they won't see us coming.
然后再徒步二十公里 穿越敌对区
Then hiking 20 kilometers through hostile territory.
你读了简报 真不错
You read the brief. Good.
现在在位子上坐稳了
Now hold on to your saddles,
降落可能有一些颠簸
it's gonna get a little choppy on descent.
稍等 我需要告知你们
Hold up, I need to fill you in
我们这里的一些特殊状况
on a unique condition of our being here.
我们不能再冒险扩大污染
We cannot risk any further contamination,
因此我们不能携带任何常规科技
so we're not bringing any of the usual tech.
史巴克设计了一些符合
Spock mocked up some items consistent with
星球目前发展的装备
the planet's current development.
你没在闹吗
Are you joking?
刚刚才提到这是敌对区
We just said this is hostile territory.
我带你们两个是有原因的
I brought the both of you for a reason.
卡拉战士非常强大
Kalar warriors are fierce.
你需要不用相位枪 就能应对他们的斗士
You needed fighters who can handle themselves without a phaser.
我们都有皮下通用翻译器
We've got subdermal universal translators.
这样足够了
That's all we'll need.
如果又出错了怎么办
And if things go sideways again?
不会的
They won't.
就算出错
But if they do,
我相信我们三个也能应对
I trust the three of us to handle it.
你还好吗
You're good?
我没事
I'm fine.
医生很高兴能凭藉战斗技能
Doctors love being tasked for a mission
获得任务委派
because of their combat skills.
拉安
La'An.
嘿 拉安
Hey, La'An.
拉安
La'An.
你还好吗
You all right?
抱歉 我刚刚在说什么
Sorry, what was-what was I saying?
上尉
Lieutenant?
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
不骗你 有点头晕
Not gonna lie, a little light-headed,
剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表