剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表
来源 那…
the radiation, it...
或许是那座火山…
Maybe that volcano, um...
那些蒸汽口…
The steam vents...
她昏迷多久了
How long has she been out?
离我远一点
Get away from me!
拉安
La'An.
你是谁
Who are you?
拉安
La'An.
那是我的名字
Is that my name?
怎么回事
What's happening?
时间迷失 恐惧
Time loss. Fear.
接着开始遗忘
And then you forget.
这就是他说的东西
This is what he was talking about.
谁
Who?
那个…那个…
The... the...
他 那…
Him. The, uh...
他说…
H-He said...
他说我们会开始遗忘
he said we would forget,
呃…
uh...
有人可以告诉我 我们来这里做什么吗
Can anyone tell me what we're doing here?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
铁达到67% 镍达到80%
67% iron, 80% nickel,
可探测到镁 镭
detectable magnesium, radium
以及至少三种未知元素
and at least three unidentified elements.
史巴克 有计划跟碎片带结婚吗
Plan on marrying that debris field, Spock?
乌瑚拉少尉 回报
Ensign Uhura, report.
乌瑚拉少尉
Ensign Uhura?
抱歉 收到
I'm sorry, yes.
呃 正在向星联中继台提交状况报告
Uh, submitting our situation report to the UFP relay.
状况报告
Situation report?
我两个小时之前就说过了
I ordered that two hours ago.
两个小时之前
Two hours ago?
真的
Really?
这就是你翻译泰拉十四行诗
This is what happens when you stay up translating Tellarite sonnets
而整夜不睡觉的结果啊
instead of getting shut-eye.
长官 问个问题
Uh… A-A question, sir.
我做了吗
Did I do it?
我传送报告了吗
Did I transmit the report?
乌瑚拉少尉
Ensign Uhura,
我希望你立刻前往医务室报到
I want you to report to sickbay immediately.
我也同意
Uh-huh. I-I agree with that.
我感觉迷迷糊糊的
I'm feeling a little disoriented.
可能需要有人把她送到那里
Maybe someone should make sure she actually gets there.
你陪她吧 我来接手
You go. I'll take over.
你确定吗 碎片带怎么办
Are you sure? What about the debris field?
上尉 之前开企业号♥的可是我呢
I flew the Enterprise before you did, Lieutenant.
好吧
Right.
尽快回报她的身体状况
Report back on her condition as soon as possible.
遵命 少校
Aye, Commander.
来吧 妮欧塔 让我们查查怎么回事
Come on, Nyota. Let's get you sorted out.
你具体是什么感觉
So, how are you feeling, exactly?
最开始是有这种
Uh, at first, there was this
吵闹的鸣响声
loud ringing sound.
现在我头也痛了
Now I have a headache.
这说明什么
Does that mean something?
嘿 会没事的 放松
Hey. It's gonna be okay. Relax.
那么 这症状算有问题吗
So, does it mean something?
我需要进行一次 全面的神经系统诊断
I need to run a complete neurological analysis.
我从未见过这种症状
I've never seen anything like this.
大脑前叶 顶叶和颞叶的
Synaptic degradation in frontal,
突触退化了
parietal and temporal lobes.
那听起来可不妙啊
That doesn't sound good.
嘿 你休息一下
Hey, you rest.
我会进行更多测试
I'll run some more tests.
一个半小时之前 她还没事
Half an hour ago she was fine.
是啊 然而现在有东西 在阻断她的神经通路
Yeah, and now something's blocking her neural pathways.
可能是病毒 细菌
Could be viral, bacterial,
环境暴露
environmental exposure.
她一天都待在她的工作台
She's been at her station all day.
或者是延迟反应呢
Maybe a delayed reaction. Hey,
嘿 你早餐都吃什么了
what did you have for breakfast?
跟我平时一样的
Uh… same thing I always have.
燕麦粥
Oatmeal.
药物开始起作用了
Drugs are working.
只是乌瑚拉一个人的话
As long as it stays isolated to Uhura,
我们应该可以控制它
we should be able to manage it.
好
Cool.
舰桥呼叫医务室
Bridge to sickbay.
我们遇到医疗紧急状况
We have a medical emergency.
嗨 史巴克 发生什么事
Hi, Spock. What's happening?
我收到报告表示有六位
I am getting reports that six crew members
轮机室船员正在经历严重失忆
in engineering are suffering from acute memory loss.
我现在将他们送往你那边
I am having them come to you now.
绝对不是燕麦粥的问题
Definitely not the oatmeal.
起身 不然就捱饿
Move or starve.
等一下 等一下
Wait. Wait!
没事的 他们… 他们只是历经了一次难熬的遗忘
It's all right. They've... they've had a rough forgetting.
这里没有图腾指引你们
There is no totem here to guide you.
什么图腾
What totem?
为什么我们在笼子里
Why are we in a cage?
你们一定是精神错乱了
You must have wandered.
这些东西在晚上能保我们平安
These keep us safe at night.
我可以帮你们调整 但是请快一些
I can help you re-center, but hurry.
他们不喜欢等人
They don't like to wait.
我不认识你
I don't know you.
你们我一个都不认识
I don't know any of you.
或许我们认识彼此一辈子了
Or maybe we've known each other our whole lives.
看看你们的颜色
Look at your colors--
蓝色
blue.
这说明你跟我一样 在采石场工作
That means you work in the stone quarry, like me.
-我的是绿色 -所以你是伐木的
- My colors are green. - So you chop the wood.
-快点 -好 马上
- Hurry up! - Okay. All right.
我们来啦
We're coming.
-你们三个… -快走
- The three of you... - Move.
看着我
look at me.
和我一起把握当下
Be in the moment with me.
跟着我
Follow along.
-你怎么会如此镇静 -我晚些给你看 我的图腾
- How are you so calm? - I'll show you later, my totem.
我每天醒来都会看到它
I wake every morning to it.
现在 把握当下吧
Right now, just be in this moment.
我不喜欢蒙在鼓里的感觉
I don't like not knowing what's going on.
我不喜欢强迫劳动
I don't like being forced labor.
我们的工作是福气啊
Our work is a blessing.
我们是有意义的
We have purpose.
那是我们在此的原因
That's why we're here.
是你图腾说的吗
Is that from your totem?
我们都得这样活着
It's how we all live.
你们昨晚有过一次难捱的遗忘
You had a hard forgetting last night.
你们今晚的遗忘会好受一些
Tonight your forgetting will be easier.
我会引导你们所有人 遗忘
I'll guide you, all of you. Forgetting.
你是说睡觉吗
Are... are you talking about sleep?
睡觉是城♥堡♥里的卡拉人的事情
Sleep is what the Kalar in the palace do.
我们只有遗忘
We have forgettings.
好 听着 不管你叫什么
Okay, listen... whatever your name is,
谢谢你的帮助
thank you for helping,
但是除非你给出一个明确的答案
but unless I get some straight answers from you,
我打算拿着这把锤子
I'm gonna take this hammer
去找那边的守卫问个清楚
and get it from those guards over there.
请不要这样 你会受伤的
Please don't. You'll be hurt.
剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表