剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表
《星际争霸战 奇异新世界》前情提要
Previously on Star Trek: Strange New Worlds...
在我们探寻未知的同时
When we seek out the unknown,
我们也会遇到极具挑战的事情
we will find things that challenge us.
我想帮你分忧
I want to help,
但是看来我所做的都是火上浇油
but it would appear all that I'm doing is making it worse.
我只是需要一些独处的时间
I just need some personal time.
你把我带回了家
You brought me home.
在参宿七上正是这样
That's what happened on Rigel VII.
那是什么
What is that?
是葛恩人
It's the Gorn.
离开船是不安全的
It is not safe to leave the ship.
船内也同样不安全
It isn't safe inside the ship.
我们是猎物
We are prey.
我们不会屈服于恐惧
We do not give in to fear.
不要
No!
舰长日志 星历 2344.2
Captain's Log, stardate 2344.2.
卡尤加号♥刚刚驶出了联邦星域
The Cayuga is just outside Federation space,
位于帕纳瑟斯贝塔殖民星的轨道上
in orbit of the colony planet of Parnassus Beta.
他们的创立者以小镇为范本设计建造
Their founders designed it on the small town model.
搞得好像是美国中西部以前的样子
Made to look like the old Midwestern United States.
我们受命协助殖民者
We've been tasked with assisting the colonists,
他们正面临多方面的挑战
who are dealing with challenges on several fronts.
而我们要帮忙稳定他们的农作物
We're helping to stabilize their agricultural crop,
以及提供必要的疫苗接种
as well as providing necessary vaccinations.
好 准备好了吗
Okay. You ready?
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
好罗
Done.
这是最后一位
It's the last one.
所有人应该都接种了最新的疫苗
Should all be up-to-date on their inoculations.
再次感谢你的帮助
Thanks again for your help.
不会 我要谢谢你的顺风车
Yeah, I'm just grateful for the ride.
寇比不介意你提早抵达吗
Dr. Korby doesn't mind you arriving a little early?
这可是宇宙
Eh, I mean, it's space.
难道有人说准时到就能准时到吗
Does anyone ever get there when they say they will?
说得也是
Fair point.
如果你用不着我了
If you don't need me anymore,
我打算回船上去
I'm gonna go back to the ship.
明早出发之前还有一堆事情要做
Just got a lot to do before we head out tomorrow.
别因为我耽误你自己的事
Don't let me stop you.
再次感谢 克丽丝汀
Thanks again, Christine.
查普尔呼叫卡尤加号♥ 传送一位
Chapel to Caguyga, one to beam up.
传送
Energize.
你好呀 舰长
Hello there, Captain.
我居然如此有幸 能接到你的电♥话♥啊
To what do I owe the pleasure of this call?
我还需要理由吗
Do I need a reason to call?
我以为我们和好了
I thought we were past that.
是啊 但是我也很忙的
Yes, but I'm a very busy woman.
总不能每一通子空间电♥话♥都接吧
I can't just pick up every subspace call that comes my way.
说得是啊
Fair enough.
下一次我会跟你的文书军士预约
Next time, I'll book an appointment through your yeoman.
我会很感激
I would appreciate that.
你还好吗
How are you holding up?
至少不会每十分钟就突然开唱
I mean, I'm not bursting into song every ten minutes,
所以算是说得过去
so that's a minor victory.
说得过去齁
Very minor.
帕纳瑟斯贝塔上的好居民怎么样
And how are the esteemed residents of Parnassus Beta?
这边的状况有一些复杂
It's a little complicated down here.
联邦成员身分可以保护他们
Federation membership can protect them,
然而他们同样认为
but they also see it
这让他们自己成为众矢之的
as potentially putting a target on their heads.
很棘手
So it's tricky.
-你有试过… -克里斯
- Have you tried... - Chris.
我这一辈子都在做这个 你知道吧
I do this for a living, you know.
我知道
I know.
我只是想你了
I just... miss you.
我要记下此时此刻
Wow. Note the date and time.
这样难说出口喔
Was that so hard to say?
倒也没很难
Not so hard.
讯号♥丢失
道格
Doug.
通讯出问题了吗 我刚刚断线了
We having issues with comms? Mine just went out.
让我和卡尤加号♥确认一下
Let me check with Cayuga.
艾培呼叫舰桥 是否收到
Appel to Bridge. Do you read?
那是我们的人吗
Is that one of ours?
立即与卡尤加号♥取得联络
Get Cayuga on comms, now.
少尉
Ensign?
老天
My God.
来自联邦星舰卡尤加号♥的加密讯息 致附近的任何联邦船只 状态 紧急 仅音讯
-舰长 -妮欧塔 播放出来
- Captain. - Play it, Nyota.
区域内的任何联邦船只…
To any Federation vessels in range...
这是紧急通讯
emergency transmission...
巴♥特♥尔♥舰长 卡尤加号♥需要帮助
Captain Batel, Cayuga... need help...
立即疏散
immediate evacuation...
遭受袭击…葛恩人…
under attack... Gorn...
重复一次 遭受到葛恩人的袭击
Repeat, under attack by the Gorn.
奥特加斯 立即驶向帕纳瑟斯贝塔
Ortegas, make for Parnassus Beta.
全速前进
Everything she's got.
妮欧塔 帮我接上艾波上将的安全通讯
Nyota, get me Admiral April on a secure line.
联邦与葛恩霸权 正处于岌岌可危的时刻
The Federation is at a dangeros point in our relationship with the Gorn Hegemony.
我知道他们已在 边境集结一段时间了
I know they've been massing on the border for some time.
至于现在 不管是什么
Right now, whatever this is,
严格来说是发生在联邦之外
it's technically happening outside the Federation.
此次事件可能会引发 我们与葛恩人之间的战争
This incident could spark a war between us and Gorn.
星际舰队希望避免那种结果
Starfleet would like to avoid that.
代价是什么呢
At what cost?
-葛恩人袭击了我们 -他们没有袭击我们
- The Gorn attacked us. - They didn't attack us.
他们袭击了一个 我们管辖之外的殖民地
They attacked a colony outside of our jurisdiction,
而我们需要知道原因
and we need to know why.
我认为我们不了解葛恩人是无疑的
I think it's safe to say that we don't understand the Gorn.
我曾经亲眼近距离见过他们
Well, I've seen them up close and personal,
鲍伯 了解他们很容易
and they're not hard to understand, Bob.
他们是怪物
They're monsters.
“怪物”是用来形容不了解我们的人
Monster is a word to describe those who don't understand us.
有时候怪物就是怪物
Sometimes a monster is just a monster.
我需要你格外小心 舰长
I need your utmost caution here, Captain.
只许侦察
Reconnaissance only,
我们不能冒险使局势进一步恶化
we can't risk further aggravating the situation.
克里斯 我知道你和玛丽很亲密
Chris, I know you and Marie are close.
我想要确保这不会影响你的判断
I just want to make sure it's not gonna color your judgment.
长官 准备退出曲速
Coming out of warp, sir.
不会的
It won't.
派克结束通讯
Pike out.
黄色警戒状态
Yellow alert.
艾丽卡 慢慢绕到月球背面
Bring us around to the far side of the moon slowly, Erica.
遵命 舰长
Aye, Captain.
宇宙
Space.
最后的边疆
The final frontier.
这是星舰企业号♥的航程
These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise.
它的五年任务
Its five-year mission:
探索奇异新世界
to explore strange new worlds,
找寻新的生命
to seek out new life
和新的文明
and new civilizations,
勇踏前人未至之地
to boldly go where no one has gone before.
不要轻举妄动
No assumptions here.
史巴克 扫描生命迹象以及逃生舱
Spock, scan for life signs and escape pods.
我们还不知道船员遭遇了什么
We don't know what happened to that crew.
我的感测器无法运作
My scans are not functioning.
通讯系统也是一样
Communications, too.
-传送系统也下线了 -怎么回事
- Transporter is down as well. - What's going on?
我探测到来自星球的反频率
I detect a counterfrequency emanating from the planet.
显然是它使这里和那里的一切
It appears to be negating all scans,
剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表