剧集 | 翻转人生(2023) | 导航列表
呃,不,不,你问我怎麽样,
Uh, no, no, you asked me how I was,
我几乎每天都在进行一种谩駡——
and I went on a sort of diatribe about every day--
听着,女士,我在这裡工作
Listen, lady, I'm in here working
而所有其他分支都在抗♥议♥
while all these other branches are protesting
整个城市,因为我不能不这样做。
all over the city because I can't afford not to.
所以,什麽,你回来给我小费了吗?
So, what, did you come back to give me a tip?
呃,是的,当然。确定。
Uh, yeah, sure. Sure.
嗯,你真的有零钱吗?
Um, do you actually have change?
鲍比,我们需要更多的柠檬汁。
Bobby, we need more lemon juice.
十一炖?
Eleven stews?
柠檬汁,不是十一炖。
Lemon juice, not eleven stews.
哦?你喜欢我的鞋子吗?
Oh? You like my shoes?
哦,我的上帝。鲍比,你小时候被丢弃了吗?
Oh, my God. Bobby, were you dropped as a baby?
你在偷我的小费吗?
Are you stealing my tips?
唔
Mm-mm. No.
我。。。我。。。我只是想让你看到我是,那是...
I... I... I just wanted you to see that I was, it was...
哦,婊♥子♥。我会赤手空拳把你拿下。
Oh, bitch. I will take you down with my bare hands.
不不不。拜託,我需要你的説明。
No, no, no. Please, I need your help.
鲍比,注意注册!
Bobby, watch the register!
来吧,以利亚。请。
Come on, Elijah. Please.
你在哪裡?
Where are you?
你应该在20分钟前在这裡。
You were supposed to be here 20 minutes ago.
是的,亲爱的。我会在那裡。
Yes, darling. I'll be there.
你好。我担心你不来。
Hi. I was worried you weren't coming.
哦,是的。不,我,呃,我来了。
Oh, yeah. No, I, uh, I came.
[以西班牙文发言]
[speaks in Spanish]
嗯。 - 哦。什麽?
Hmm. - Oh. What?
哇。好。
Wow. Okay.
哦,有这麽多。
Oh, there's so many.
你的头髮怎麽了?
What happened to your hair?
它是平坦的,就像没有身体一样。
It's flat, like there's no body to it.
哦。
Oh.
让我们带你去穿衣服。好?
Let's get you to your clothing. Okay?
好。
Okay.
刚收紧胸衣。
Just finishing tightening the bodice.
好的,嗯。
Okay, mm-hmm.
小心,呵呵,因为它是玻璃。
Be careful, huh, because it's glass.
这是... - 哦,这很酷。
It's... - Oh, that's cool.
嗯嗯。 - 感觉,嗯,不安全。
Mm-hmm. - It feels, um, unsafe.
这是主题。这是完美的。
It's the theme. It's perfection.
垃圾。-什麽?
Trash. - What?
主题。这是垃圾。
The theme. It's trash.
现在,当你坐下来吃晚饭时,
Now, when you sit for dinner,
我们取下玻璃,因为它可以割伤你的器官......
we remove the glass because it can cut your organs...
...但我们会替换它...谢谢。。。跟。。。
...but we'll replace it... gracias... with...
斗篷。
a cape.
对不起,这是,呃...
Sorry, is this, uh...
这是垃圾,阿莫尔。嗯。
It's garbage, amor. Mm-hm.
哦![乾呕]
Oh! [retching]
现在是最后的润色。
And now the final touch.
是鸽子的羽毛。纽约鸽。我爱。
It's pigeon feather. New York pigeon. I love.
不,我不能。对不起。
No, I can't. I'm sorry.
不,那是...把它拿出来,把它从我的头髮裡拿出来。
No. That's... get it out, get it out of my hair.
哦,是一隻鸽子。哦。
Oh, it's a pigeon. Oh.
哦!
Oh!
好的,是的。-梅!
Okay, yeah. - Mae!
这是危险的。
That is dangerous.
什麽?梅?- 哦!
What? Mae? - Oh!
亲爱的,是...小心你的器官。
Honey, be... be careful with your organs.
梅。嘿!
Mae. Hey!
你到底怎麽了?
What the hell is going on with you?
首先,你迟到了,顺便说一下,这很丢脸。
First of all, you're late, which by the way is humiliating.
你是我的倒影。
You are a reflection of me.
我需要离开那裡。
I needed to get out of there.
你知道,很多人会杀人
You know, a lot of people would kill
去参加大都会晚会——
to get to go to the Met Gala dressed in--
垃圾?穿着合法的垃圾?
Garbage? Dressed in legitimate garbage?
这是主题,梅。好。这都是...
It's the theme, Mae. Okay. It's all part of the...
事情。这是一个奇观。
the thing. It's a spectacle.
还有,那是谁?
Also, who was that?
谁是谁?- 女孩。
Who was who? - The girl.
利比?- 在沙发上和你说话。
Libby? - Talking to you on the couch.
是的。
Yeah.
我。。。我的助手。
My... my assistant.
老实说,梅,你怎麽了?
Honestly, Mae, what is going on with you?
我知道你说摇♥头♥丸♥可以説明你
I know that you say MDMA helps you
逃避你的抑鬱或其他什麽,
escape your depression or whatever,
你知道,就像...就像它麻痹了痛苦,
you know, like... like it numbs the pain,
它让你觉得有一个逃避。
it makes you feel like there's an escape.
有研究,好吧,它会影响记忆丧失和...
There have been studies, okay, it impacts memory loss and...
天啊,利比?你甚至不认识利比了?
God, Libby? You're not even recognizing Libby anymore?
哦。
Oh.
我真的在告诉她你几点了...
I was literally telling her what time your...
您的礼物可能会被领♥取♥
your present could be picked up
所以当我们回到家时,我可以给你一个惊喜。
so I could surprise you with it when we got home.
但是-- - 只是事实
But-- - And just the fact
你今天早上什麽也没对我说。
that you said nothing to me this morning.
没有“周年快乐”,没有“我爱你”。
No "happy anniversary", no "I love you."
哦,天哪,是他。
Oh, my God, it's him.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
我可以和你合影吗?
Can I take a picture with you?
你好。好吧。把它带进来。-哦,我的上帝!我也是,我也是。
Hi. All right. Bring it in. - Oh, my God! Me too, me too.
当然,是的。把它带进来。
Sure, yeah. Bring it in.
个人,所以喜欢,独奏。- 然后是第一组。
Individual, so like, solo. - And then a group one.
确定。
Sure.
哦,我的上帝!
Oh, my God!
你好热,我死了。
You're so hot, I'm dead.
哦,我的上帝![吱吱声]
Oh, my God! [squeaks]
你需要一分钟,还是你好吗?
Do you need a minute, or are you good?
拿走吧!-好。
Just take it! - Okay.
好的,当然。我猜是合影。
Okay, sure. And a group shot I guess.
这是怎麽?这些是...
What is this? These are...
你能走得更高吗?-哼?
Can you go higher? - Huh?
就像一个更高的角度,就像——
Like a higher angle, just like--
我听到了。我只是,我不能...
I heard you. I just, I can't...
我的物理人只是没有比这更高的。
my physical person just doesn't get higher than this.
好的,太好了。非常感谢。当心。很高兴认识你。
Okay, great. Thank you so much. Take care. Lovely to meet you.
我可以得到你的号♥码吗?6月我就18岁了。
Can I get your number? I'll be 18 in June.
埃裡克?
Eric?
我,呃,我要去散步。
I'm, uh, I'm gonna go for a walk.
我在家裡见。
I'll see you at home.
哦,我的上帝!我真不敢相信!
Oh, my God! I can't believe it!
梅,你感觉如何?-什麽?
Mae, how you feeling? - What?
看到埃裡克的那些照片并不容易
It couldn't have been easy to see those pics of Eric
去年和那个鸡尾酒女服务员在一起。
with that cocktail waitress last year.
嗯... - 还有那位来自法国的女士,
Um... - And that lady from France,
或者那个鸡尾酒女服务员。
or that other cocktail waitress.
和。。。而且,呃...
I... I, uh...
我想你们有一段时间没有一起拍照了。
I assume you haven't taken a picture together in a while.
你真的要戒毒吗?
Is it true you're going to rehab?
请别管我。
Please leave me alone.
因为你在火人节的镜头是标志性的。
Because that footage of you at Burning Man is iconic.
走开!
Go away!
当你从那架飞机上掉下来后放下LSD时,
When you dropped LSD after dropping out of that plane,
赤身裸体,哭泣,太悲伤了,太热了。
naked and weeping, it was so sad and so hot.
这让我想起了那个时代
It kinda reminded me of the time
当菲姬在舞台上撒尿时。
when Fergie pissed herself on stage.
现在我想起来了,
And now that I think about it,
埃裡克在法国的那位女士发生性关係
that lady in France that Eric had sexted
是一名鸡尾酒服务员。
was a cocktail waitress.
剧集 | 翻转人生(2023) | 导航列表