剧集 | 翻转人生(2023) | 导航列表
我不想今天早上醒来。
I didn't want to wake up this morning.
我想说,每天早上都是如此,真的。
I would say that's true of every morning, really.
我只是总觉得...
I just always feel like...
睡着了。
being asleep.
就像,生活是一场梦。
Like, life is a dream.
♪ Dream have a dream ♪
♪ Dream have a dream ♪
♪ Dream have a dream ♪
不像我飞的地方或其他什麽。
Not like one where I'm flying or whatever.
就像一个超级平庸的梦,什麽都没有发生。
Like a super banal dream, where nothing really happens.
你只是在见证你生活的一个版本。
You're just sort of witnessing a version of your life.
手势的集♥合♥
An assembly of gestures
隐约觉得熟悉。
that feel vaguely familiar.
细节似乎有点难以忍♥受的轻浮。
Details that just seem sort of unbearably frivolous.
但你的一部分,你的一部分
But part of you, that part of you
这是这一切的见证...
that is bearing witness to all this...
...正在注意...
...is taking note...
...彷彿这些细节的总和...
...as though the sum of these details...
会以某种方式加起来...
will somehow add up...
到一个有意义的整体。
to a meaningful whole.
梦想有梦想
Dream have a dream
梦想有梦想
Dream have a dream
你只需要醒来。
You just need to wake up.
但后来你意识到没有什麽可以醒来的。
But then you realize there's nothing to wake up from.
因为梦是在你醒着的时候发生的。
Because the dream is occurring while you're awake.
睡觉寻找意义...并醒来失去它。
Sleeping to find meaning... and waking to lose it.
以及您想做的一切
And all you want to do
是睡觉做梦更多...
is sleep to dream of something more...
梦想有梦想
Dream have a dream
...更多。
...more.
梦想有梦想
Dream have a dream
只是...
Just...
梦想有一个
Dream have a
梦想有一个
Dream have a
梦想有一个
Dream have a
...海。
...more.
是的,嗯...我只是在问
Yeah, um... I was just asking
你怎麽做得更像是一种礼貌。
how you were doing as like more of a courtesy.
哦,对了。是的。
Oh, right. Yeah.
我的意思是,你听起来确实搞砸了。
I mean, you do genuinely sound fucked up.
谢谢。谢谢。
Thank you. Thanks.
但我真的是24岁。
But I'm literally 24.
哇,这是一辈子。
Wow, that's a whole life ahead.
令人兴奋的。呃,我就用现金给小费。
Exciting. Uh, I'll just tip with cash.
狗屎。
Shit.
取出您的卡。
Remove your card.
我很抱歉。我没有现金——
I'm so sorry. I don't have any cash--
下一个!
Next!
你看那个新的蒂莫西·查拉梅特狗屎
You see that new Timothée Chalamet shit
在互联网上?
on the internet?
他穿的像和服外面的斗篷。
He's wearing like a cape over a kimono.
太他妈的热了。
So fucking hot.
哈哈。
LOL.
不,我是严重的心脏病发作。
No, I'm serious as a heart attack.
他就是我现在要去的一切。
He's all I've got going right now.
我要和谁约会
The guys I'm going on dates with
穿着直立的露趾凉鞋。
are wearing straight-up open-toed sandals.
两个分开的傢伙露出了脚趾。夜趾,梅。
Two separate dudes showed toe. Night time toe, Mae.
甚至没有白天的脚趾。
Not even a daytime toe.
哇,太凄凉了。-暗澹。
Wow, that's bleak. - Bleak.
老实说,我什至不爱一个男人
To be honest, I don't even love a man
在凉鞋池畔。
in a sandal poolside.
吉娜:赤脚走吧。- 赤脚走。
GINA: Just go barefoot. - Just go barefoot.
就是这样。
That's it.
你知道查拉梅特将出现在梯瓦
You know Chalamet is gonna show up in a Teva
然后这一切都会改变。
and then all this is gonna change.
哦,100%。嘿,蒂莫西瑞士木屋?
Oh, 100 percent. Hey, Timothée Swiss Chalet?
他不会做错事。
He can do no wrong.
瑞士小木屋可以展示所有的脚趾。
Swiss Chalet could show all the toes.
吉娜: 好像。
GINA: As if.
我只是想嫁给一个有钱人。
I just want to marry somebody, you know, hella rich.
梅:哦。-你知道的?蒂莫西·裡奇。
Oh. - You know? Timothée rich.
此外,受人尊敬。
Also, respected.
确定。那就太好了。- 老实说,我不知道。
Sure. That'd be nice. - Honestly, I don't know.
我觉得和一个女人约会会容易得多。
I feel like it would be much easier to date a woman.
你知道,我连一个女孩都没吻过?
You know, I've never even kissed a girl?
闭上你的精神病嘴。-我知道。
Shut your psychotic mouth. - I know.
我的意思是,我年轻的时候喜欢暗恋女孩,
I mean, I had like crushes on girls when I was younger,
但我总是太害羞了。
but I was always too shy.
同样在当时,我只是觉得
Also back then, I just feel like
没有流动性之类的东西。
there wasn't as much like fluidity or whatever.
你知道我的意思?
You know what I mean?
就像,现在,我觉得所有的孩子都是酷儿。
Like, nowadays, I feel like all the kids are queer.
哦,是的,当然。
Oh yeah, for sure.
他们都在吮吸和他妈的字面意思。
They're all sucking and fucking on literally whomever.
我只是不知道
I just don't know
如果我能去那裡。我的意思是,也许吧。
if I could go there. I mean, maybe.
我认为蓝纹乳酪真的很噁心
I thought blue cheese was literally disgusting
直到有人加热那个狗屎
until somebody heated that shit up
并在裡面插了一个翅膀,你知道吗?
and stuck a wing in it, you know?
只要认为自己是有福的。
Just consider yourself blessed.
为了结婚,我真的会做任何事情。
I would literally do anything to be married.
不,你不会。- 哦,我肯定会。
No, you wouldn't. - Oh, I sure would.
我会在碎玻璃上行走或他妈的动物或...
I'd walk on broken glass or fuck an animal or...
我不知道。谋杀。
I don't know. Murder.
哇。情况发生了转折
Wow. That took a turn
当你开始谈论他妈的动物时。
when you started talking about fucking animals.
单身真是太无赖了。
Being single is just such a true bummer.
但这也有点神奇。我的意思是,对吧?
But it's also kind of amazing. I mean, right?
只是在你想做的时候做你想做的事。
Just doing exactly what you want, when you want.
你有很多值得期待的地方。
You have so much to look forward to.
就像,你会坠入爱河,伙计。
Like, you get to fall in love, man.
我会付出任何像运输一样的东西,你知道,
I would give anything to be like transported to that, you know,
你想做的就是拥有...
where all that you want to do is have...
性。
sex.
梅,你知道现在做♥爱♥是什麽感觉吗?
Mae, do you know what having sex is like right now?
可悲的是,不是真的。
Sadly, not really.
吉娜:坠入爱河是一个死亡迴圈,伙计。
GINA: Falling in love is a death cycle, dude.
这是一点点收穫,只是一大堆痛苦。
It's a little bit of gain and just a whole lot of pain.
我向你保证,最好是安顿下来。
I promise you it's way better to be settled.
你以为我解决了吗?
Do you think I settled?
不,我说,“安顿下来。
No, I said, "be settled."
哦。对不起,有什麽区别?
Oh. Sorry, what's the difference?
哦,天哪,你真的不知道你有多好。
Oh my god, you really don't know how good you have it.
你找到了你的人。
You found your person.
你真的认为只有一个人
You really think there's just one person
对于其他人?
for every other person?
吉娜:杰伊·
GINA: Jay Z. Beyoncé.
Jay Z欺骗了碧昂斯。
Jay Z cheated on Beyoncé.
那部电梯裡有十亿美元。
And there was a billion dollars in that elevator.
猜猜问题是,
Guess the question is,
你怎麽知道你找到了你的人?
how do you know you found your person?
吉娜:你以为我有答桉吗?
GINA: You think I have the answer?
我应该问你这个问题...
I should be asking you that question...
吉娜: 嗯?
GINA: Well?
梅:咦?
Huh?
哦,对不起。我认为这是修辞。
Oh, sorry. I thought that was rhetorical.
吉娜:安东尼,那个上楼去了。
GINA: Anthony, that one goes upstairs.
安东尼很好,但他很愚蠢。
Anthony's fine but he's stupid.
梅:哦,嗨。谢谢。
Oh, hi. Thank you.
吉娜:听着,无论你在做什麽,
GINA: Listen, whatever you're doing,
你做对了。这是目标,伙计。
剧集 | 翻转人生(2023) | 导航列表