剧集 | 翻转人生(2023) | 导航列表
you're doing something right. It's goals, man.
和一个人在一起的时间和你在一起的时间长吗?
To be with a person as long as you've been?
是的,我猜。
Yeah, I guess.
你猜你是什麽意思?
What do you mean, you guess?
我只是。。。谢谢。
I just... Thank you.
我的意思是,在一段时间后,
I just mean that after a certain amount of time,
你知道,这和单身是一回事。
you know, it's kind of the same thing as being single.
你们只是单身。
You're just single together.
以利亚: 嗯。
ELIJAH: Mm-hm.
哦,我也可以再吃一些吗?
Oh, can I have some more too?
你不能给我倒一些?
You can't pour me some?
为什麽不能自己倒?
Why can't you pour it yourself?
这不是女权主义吗?
Isn't that feminism?
哦,我的上帝。
Oh my god.
是的,这就是女权主义。我们为葡萄酒而战。
Yeah, that's feminism. We fought for wine.
嘿,我们的零食情况如何?
Hey, what's our snack situation?
以利亚:让我看看。
ELIJAH: Let me check it out.
这裡有一些好东西。
Got some good stuff in here.
我们愿意吗?- 以利亚:嗯。
We do? - ELIJAH: Mm.
我们得到了冻干鹰嘴豆。
We got freeze-dried chickpeas.
哦。百 胜。
Oh. Yum.
以利亚:我们有年糕。
ELIJAH: We got rice cakes.
当然。- 那是你的首选。
Of course. - That's your go-to.
今晚想把它溷一点。
Looking to mix it up a little tonight.
以利亚:薯条怎麽样?
ELIJAH: How's about chips?
是的。
Yeah.
哦。
Ooh.
这些是由椰子粉製成的。
And these are made out of coconut flour.
梅:哦。这些实际上相当不错。
Oh. Those are actually pretty good.
以利亚: 让我们看看。
ELIJAH: Let's see.
这些不好。-不。
These are not good. - No.
以利亚: 呃。
ELIJAH: Uh-uh.
好吧,不要完成它们。- 你没有!
Well, don't finish them. - You don't!
哦,这就是你所做的,你把麵包屑留在袋子裡
Oh, and that's what you do, you leave the crumbs in the bag
然后你把袋子放回去。
and then you put the bag back in.
嗯。
Hm.
这就是它的样子。
That's what it looks like.
就像你像拉一个在我身上一样。
Like you're like pulling one over on me.
你想把它们洒在什麽东西上?
What do you want to sprinkle them on something?
看看这个。听听这个。这是一首歌♥。
Check this out. Listen to this. This is a song.
今晚我喝了40杯酒
I have had 40 cups of wine tonight
加油。口无遮拦。把它给我。
Come on. Cut loose. Give it to me.
你得到了什麽?
What you got?
以利亚: 啊。
ELIJAH: Ah.
加油。这没什麽。加油。
Come on. That's nothing. Come on.
不。那是我在跳舞。
No. That's me dancing.
加油。
Come on.
这就是我的努力程度。
That's the extent of my-- my exertions.
我知道你可以做的不止这些,
I know you can do more than that,
我见过。
I've seen it.
[笑]我累了。
[laughs] I'm tired.
好。那就看着我吧。
Okay. Just watch me then.
不。
No.
想像一下,我们彼此不认识。
Imagine we don't know each other.
乐意。
Gladly.
你在酒吧的另一端。
You're at the other end of the bar.
梅:好的。
Okay.
歌♥曲开始了。-确定。
Song is on. - Sure.
你看我。- 梅:哦。
You see me. - Oh.
我穿着皮夹克。
I'm in a leather jacket.
前:哦。- 很酷的。
D'oh. - Cool one.
梅:对。
Right.
就像上面的链条之类的东西。
Like chains on it and stuff.
我正在做这个。
And I'm doing this.
我能问你一个严肃的问题吗?
Can I ask you a serious question?
是的。
Yeah.
我们可以在房♥间里放一台电视吗?
Can we put a TV in our room?
天啊。
Oh, god.
那裡很无聊。
It's boring in there.
狗屎。以利亚?
Shit. Elijah?
以利亚: 是吗?
ELIJAH: Yeah?
你能抓住我那个特百惠吗
Can you grab me that Tupperware
从冰箱裡出来?我的鞋子穿上了。
out of the fridge? My shoes are on.
谢谢。
Thank you.
谢谢,宝贝。
Thanks, babe.
哦,你会抢更多的燕麦奶吗?
Oh, and will you grab more oat milk?
以利亚: 当然。
ELIJAH: Sure.
嘿。
Hey.
我和你一起走。
I'll walk with you.
最新章节即将到来?
How's the latest chapter coming?
很好。
It's good.
你想谈任何事情,或者?
You want to talk through anything, or?
不。我只是讨厌我的写作。
Nah. I just hate my writing.
如果你尝试像不同的爱好一样尝试你的手怎麽办
What if you tried your hand at like a different hobby
只是为了溷淆事情?
just to mix things up?
你以为我做的是一种爱好?
You think what I do is a hobby?
什麽?不。你误会我了。
What? No. You're misunderstanding me.
我只是说你可以尝试一个不同的创意管道
I was just saying you could like try a different creative outlet
只是为了给自己一些喘息的空间,这样你就可以
just to give yourself some breathing room so you could
回到小说新鲜。- 我不是那样做。
go back to the novel fresh. - I'm not doin' that.
只是为了减轻压力。
Just to take the pressure off.
今晚晚餐你想做什麽?
What do you want to do for dinner tonight?
梅:嗯...我们可以...
Um... we could...
以利亚:泰国人吗?- 梅:是的。
ELIJAH: Do Thai? - Yeah.
或。。。我们昨晚就这样做了。
Or... we did that last night.
我在想什麽?-右?
What am I thinking? - Right?
玉米 饼?
Tacos?
是的。- 哦,等等,不。
Yeah. - Oh, wait, no.
上次那个地方把我搞砸了。
That place messed me up last time.
太辣了。寿司?
Too spicy. Sushi?
右。是的,我要说寿司。
Right. Yeah, I was gonna say sushi.
其实,也许让我们以后再弄清楚。
Actually, maybe let's figure it out later.
好。这听起来不错。
Okay. That sounds good.
以利亚:爱你。- 爱你。
ELIJAH: Love you. - Love you.
嗨,凡妮莎。
Hi, Vanessa.
明天的大日子。
Big day tomorrow.
是的。是的,夫人。
Yes. Yes, ma'am.
我很高兴终于分享了
I'm very excited to finally share
这个节目与世界。
this show with the world.
我们也是。
As are we.
我们也是。我的意思是,这是梅的孩子。
And we as well. I mean, it's Mae's baby.
她唯一的孩子。她没有孩子。
Her only baby. She ain't got no babies.
这是事实。
That's a fact.
新闻发佈会上见。
See you at the press conference.
是的,我们会在那裡见到你,凡妮莎。
Yes, we will see you there, Vanessa.
吉娜: 我们再见-- - 梅: 谢谢...
GINA: We'll see you-- - Thank you...
吉娜:--那裡。- --谢谢你。
GINA:--there. - --and thank you.
哇,她就像一个超模。
Wow, she is like a supermodel.
博物馆馆长,她有时间填充。
Director of a museum, and she has time for filler.
目标。
Goals.
你知道,她没有得到填充物。
You know, she does not get filler.
好。是的。她的颧骨是上帝赐予的?
Okay. Yeah. Her cheekbones are God-given?
嘿,你觉得我应该穿什麽去开场?
Hey, what do you think I should wear to the opening?
我有那件看起来很贵的Zara连衣裙
I have that Zara dress that looks expensive
或者那件看起来像Zara的昂贵连衣裙。
or that expensive dress that looks like Zara.
嗯。我以为你穿着那件连身衣。
Hm. I thought you were wearing that jumpsuit.
骑我的咕噜咕噜太紧了。你要穿什麽?
Rides my cootie too tight. What are you gonna wear?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我只需要通过这个新闻发佈会。
I just have to get through this press conference.
我简直不敢相信她会让我说话。
I can't believe she's making me speak.
你想说话吗?我不是天生会说话的。
剧集 | 翻转人生(2023) | 导航列表