剧集 | 翻转人生(2023) | 导航列表
Go on, I want to hear it.
好。你在那裡。
Okay. You were there.
或者在这裡。我们在跳舞。
Or here. We were dancing.
你一直在努力领导,我喜欢。
You kept trying to lead, which I like.
我不停地绊倒我的脚。
I kept tripping over my feet.
然后我的脚就像,粘在地上。
And then my feet got like, stuck to the ground.
突然间,我无法将它们移♥动♥到任何地方。
Suddenly, I couldn't move them anywhere.
你只是不停地围着我跳舞,我在看着你。
You just kept dancing around me, and I was watching you.
而你是...宏伟。
And you were... magnificent.
在你的运动中是如此自♥由♥。
Just so free in your movement.
然后你一直问我要去哪裡。
And then you kept asking me where I was going.
就像,哦,你在哪裡... -
Like, oh, where are you... -
...我的脚显然被卡住了。
...and my feet were clearly stuck.
而我...
And I...
我找不到说这句话的话...
I couldn't find the words to say that...
我哪儿也不去。
I wasn't going anywhere.
很高兴知道。
Good to know.
慢慢来,对吧?-
Take it in slow, right? -
是的,对。
Yeah, right.
你还想继续和我一起出去玩?
You still want to keep hanging out with me?
是的。绝对。
Yeah. Absolutely.
这是我现在唯一被拉伸的画布,
This is the only canvas I got stretched right now,
但我们可以分享。
but we could share.
嗯,好的。
Mm. Okay.
一个给你...
One for you...
还有一个给我的。
and one for me.
嗯。两者之间的空间呢?
Hm. What about the space between?
可能性是无限的。
Possibilities are infinite.
对了。
Right on.
好。
Okay.
好。嗯。
Okay. Hm.
从哪裡开始?
Where to begin?
取决于你想讲什麽故事。
Depends what story you want to tell.
可以吗?-是的。
May I? - Yeah.
你得到了公♥寓♥
You got the flat
当您想填充大空间时。
for when you want to fill in large spaces.
你得到了光明
You got the bright
当您想要更多控制时。
when you want more control.
你有风扇
You got the fan
因为当你想...
for when you want to...
把事情平息下来。
smooth things over.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
哦!我太想要你了。- 嗯嗯。
Oh! I want you so bad. - Mm-hm.
他妈的。但我们不能。对不起,我们不能。
Fuck. But we can't. I'm sorry, we can't.
没关係。
It's okay.
我只是不...我不希望这种情况消失。
I just don't... I don't want this to go away.
如果我们他妈的,
And if we fuck,
也许我们可以...
maybe we could just...
慢慢来。
Take it slow.
是的。
Yeah.
你饿了吗?
Are you hungry?
是的。
Yeah.
另外,我可以,嗯,借一些衣服吗?
Also, could I maybe, um, borrow some clothes?
你有什麽心情?
What you in the mood for?
有一个很好的寿司店,
There's a good sushi spot,
或者拐角处也有个不错的泰国景点。
or there's a good Thai spot around the corner, too.
或者,有一个杀手锏墨西哥点。
Or, there's a killer Mexican spot.
这有点散步,但炸玉米饼很棒。
It's a bit of a walk, but the tacos are amazing.
哦,伙计,嗯,我太不擅长选择。
Oh, man. Um, I'm so bad at choosing.
嗯。我们不要选择。
Hm. Let's not choose.
好。
Okay.
伙计,你看起来疯了。
Man, you look insane.
我可能闻起来更糟糕。-
I probably smell even worse. -
给女士送花?
Flower for the lady?
绝对。
Absolutely.
谢谢。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Gracias.
谢谢。- 那不适合你。
Thank you. - That's not for you.
我只是想让你坚持下去,对不起。
I was just gonna get you to hang onto that, sorry.
请不要。
Please don't.
好吧,我们在做什麽?我们从哪裡开始?
All right, what are we doing? Where are we starting?
好。好吧,我想这就是我要去的地方,好吧。
Okay. Well, I guess this is where I'm gonna go, okay.
好。
Okay.
来吧。
Here we go.
毫米!这是下一个级别。
Mm! This is next level.
给你。我不会喂给你的。
Here you go. I'm not gonna feed it to you.
这对我们两个人来说都不会很好看。
It's not gonna look good for either of us.
是的,我明白。应该不会。好的。
Yeah, I know. Probably not. Okay.
神圣。。。哇。-是的。
Holy... wow. - Yeah.
你知道我的意思。
You know what I mean.
辣。
Spicy.
是的。-辣。
Yeah. - Spicy.
井。。。我得做点水。
Well... I got to do some water.
不要做水。水会把它传播到周围。
Don't do water. Water will spread it around.
大米是要走的路。-好。快。快。
Rice is the way to go. - Okay. Quick. Quick.
哦,我的上帝。哦,更多。哦,不,哦,不。
Oh, my God. Oh, more. Oh, no. Oh, no.
哦,她一团糟。
Oh, she's a mess.
是的,这比你的鼻子还要糟糕。
Yeah, that's even worse than your nose would've been.
是的,那些是重生的。- 嗯嗯。
Yeah, those are reborn. - Mm-hm.
呃呃。
Uh-oh.
什麽?
What?
你不是其中之一,是吗?
You're not one of those, are you?
什麽之一?
One of what?
和尚追逐者。
Monk chasers.
不,什麽?为什麽人们一直在谈论这个?
No, what? Why do people keep talking about that?
那不是一回事。- 这是一件真实的事情。
That's not a thing. - It's a real thing.
这不是一回事。- 这是一回事。
It's not a thing. - It's a thing.
不,而且...
No. I...
我以为我知道那个但是...
I thought I knew that one but...
猜我错了。
Guess I was wrong.
好吧,生活就在不知不觉中。
Well, life is in the unknowing.
是的。是的,它是。
Yeah. Yeah, it is.
哦,啪。
Oh, snap.
什麽?- 我只是有一个想法。
What? - I just had an idea.
哦,你在那裡做什麽?
Oh, what you doing there?
不,呃呃。这太过分了。-不 不 不。
No, uh-uh. That's too much. - No, no, no.
这是好东西。-是的?
This is good stuff. - Yeah?
真正的好。-我没有。。。我不相信你。
Real good. - I don't... I don't believe you.
加油。-好。
Come on. - Okay.
嗯。
Hm.
毫米?
Mm?
好吧。好吧。
All right. All right.
这实际上是非常好的食物。
That's actually really great food.
是的,真的很好。
Yeah, really good.
我确定不是我发明的,但是...
I'm sure I didn't invent that, but...
我的意思是,我确实改变了你的生活。
I mean, I did change your life.
是的。没什麽大不了的。
Yeah. Not a big deal.
你脸上有东西。
You had something on your face.
你想和我一起去什麽地方?
You wanna go somewhere with me?
是的。哪裡?
Yeah. Where?
这是我在这个城市最喜欢的地方。
It's my favorite place in the city.
凉。
Cool.
去吧,以利亚。
Go on, Elijah.
谢谢,伙计。很高兴见到你。
Thanks, man. It's good to see you.
我经常来这裡。帮助我获得灵感。
I come here a lot. Helps me get inspired.
此外,现在还有一个非常酷的展览正在进行
Also, there's a really cool exhibit going on right now
我想你会挖的。
that I think you'd dig.
我知道这有点疯狂。
I know this is kind of crazy.
我第一次来这裡时也很震惊。
I was shocked, too, the first time I came here.
就像《闪灵》结尾的迷宫。
It's like the maze at the end of The Shining.
除了没有人死在这裡。
剧集 | 翻转人生(2023) | 导航列表