剧集 | 翻转人生(2023) | 导航列表
♪ A little narcotic warm on me ♪
♪ What will I do Without the weight of you now? ♪
♪ Funeral singers wail ♪
♪ Charity fails Whose child are you now? ♪
♪ The book is aching For the tree ♪
嘿,是吉娜。留言。
Hey, it's Gina. Leave a message.
嘿,是吉娜。嘿,是吉娜。留言。
Hey, it's Gina. Hey, it's Gina. Leave a message.
♪ 葬礼歌♥手 葬礼歌♥手 ♪
♪ Funeral singers Funeral singers ♪
♪ 哀号♥ ♪
♪ Wailing ♪
嘿。
Hey.
你们在干什麽?
What are you guys doing?
有杂草吗?
Have weed?
你几岁了?
How old are you?
你觉得我多大了?
How old do you think I am?
哦,像 50。
Oh, like 50.
兄弟,你从来不问她这个年纪的女士。
Bro, you never ask a lady her age.
女士。
Lady.
我试图进行一些对话。
I was trying to make some conversation.
不过,他把脚放在嘴里。
He was putting his foot in his mouth though.
哦,好的。嗯,像40?
Oh, okay. Um, like 40?
这傢伙,哦,我的天哪。
This guy, oh, my goodness.
你真笨,兄弟,她就像...
You so stupid, bro. She's like...
她,大概,30岁。
she's, like, 30.
我今年37岁。
I'm 37.
死蛋,我正要猜到20多岁。
Deadass, I was about to guess late 20s.
是的,那并不遥远,呵呵。
Yeah, that wasn't that far off, huh.
第二次。
The second time.
你们多大了?
How old are you guys?
我们看起来多大了?
How old do we look?
永远不要猜测女士的年龄。
Never guess a lady's age.
哦,她——她得到了你,兄弟。
Oh, she-she got you, bro. [laughs]
我们18岁。
We're 18.
那是什麽,前辈?- 是的。
What's that, seniors? - Yeah.
嗯,我们中的一个人是超级前辈。
Well, one of us is a super senior.
哇,你很有趣。是的,好的。我今年20岁。
Wow, you're funny. Yeah, okay. I'm 20.
是的,他就是,「代数很烂」。
Yeah, he's all, "Algebra sucks."
但我们都不可能成为德肖恩,
But we all can't be DeShawn,
进入哈佛和狗屎。
getting into Harvard and shit.
嘿,走吧。
Hey, let's go.
好吧,恭喜你。
Well, congratulations.
好吧,你37岁了,你的钱包里装着毒品,
Okay, so you're 37, you carry drugs in your purse,
你在德肖恩妈妈家
and you're at DeShawn's mom's house
下午2:00,
at 2:00 in the afternoon,
和一群青少年一起放鬆。
chilling with a bunch of teenagers.
是的。
Yeah.
为什麽?-在。。。
Why? - Um...
是的,你不必回答这个问题。
Yeah, you don't have to answer that.
我迷路了。
I've been lost.
试图找到回去的路...
Trying to find my way back to...
我的旧自己,但是...
my old self, but...
现在我不确定她是否是我想要的人......
now I'm not sure if she's even someone I wanna...
再来了。
be anymore.
我们现在可以点零食吗?
Can we order snacks now?
哟,她正在说话。
Yo, she was in the middle of talking.
我们可以边吃边吃,对吧?
We can eat while you talk, right?
是的,好吧,我没有零食。
Yeah, well, I ain't got no snacks.
我知道你有一些烤麵包机馅饼。
I know you got some Toaster Strudel.
哦,烤麵包机馅饼!
Oh, Toaster Strudel!
烤麵包机馅饼。
Toaster Strudel.
特鲁迪·斯泰勒。
Trudie Styler.
哟,兄弟,你在说什麽?
Yo, what are you talking about, bro?
你知道他们在说什麽吗?
You know what they're talking about?
Tru-Trudie Styler。是的,那是斯汀的妻子。
Tru-Trudie Styler. Yeah, that's Sting's wife.
哦,那傢伙很性感,哟。
Ooh, that dude is sexy, yo.
这就是他妈的音乐。
That's that fuck music.
是的,你得到了那首歌♥,你知道,呃...
Yeah, you got that one song, you know, uh...
我知道你知道的。
I know you know it.
是的。[轻笑]这......
Yeah. [chuckles] The-the...
♪ Every breath you take ♪
是的,就是那个。
Yeah, that's the one.
♪ 你的一举一动 ♪
♪ Every move you make ♪
右。
Right.
♪ Every bond you break ♪
♪ Every step you take ♪
♪ I'll be watching you ♪
好吧,继续,哟。
Okay, keep going, yo.
呃。。。
Uh...
♪ Oh, can't you see ♪
♪ You belong to me? ♪
♪ How my poor heart aches ♪
♪ With every step you take ♪
♪ Every move you make ♪
♪ Every smile you fake ♪
♪ Every claim you stake ♪
♪ I'll be watching you ♪
♪ Since you've gone I've been lost without a trace ♪
♪ I dream at night, I can only see your face ♪
♪ I look around But it's you I can't replace ♪
♪ I feel so cold And I long for your embrace ♪
♪ I keep crying, baby Baby, please... ♪
这裡像杂草一样臭。
It stinks like weed in here.
我得走了,我太高了。
I gotta go, I'm too high.
是的,我也是。
Yeah, me too.
特鲁迪!
Trudy!
嘿,我有零食。
Hey, I do have snacks.
你想要一个...冰茶?
You want a... iced tea?
哦,是的,当然。
Oh, yeah, sure.
给你。-谢谢。
Here you are. - Thanks.
呃,对不起,顺便说一句,
Uh, sorry, by the way,
关于我的朋友早些时候切断了你的联繫。
about my friends cutting you off earlier.
哦,不,不,不,我...
Oh, no, no. No, I'm...
我通常比...
I'm usually more grounded than...
我-我在胡言乱语。
I-I was rambling.
不,你不是。不,你是说得有道理的。
No, you weren't. No, you were making sense.
很难知道自我是什麽。
It's hard to know what the self is.
你知道,就像我有很多不同的自我。
You know, like I have so many different selves.
我觉得我一直在表演,
I feel like I'm constantly performing,
取决于我和谁在一起。
depending on who I'm with.
你现在是哪一个?
Which one are you now?
呃,真的。
Uh, the real one.
我能成为的那个。
The one I can just be.
你想操吗?
Do you want to fuck?
什麽?
What?
你想操吗?
Do you want to fuck?
呃。。。
Uh...
我...我是处♥女♥。
I'm a... I'm a virgin.
而我...我只是,你知道,我想等待
And I... I just, you know, I want to wait
因为,你知道,我...我爱的。
for, you know, someone that I... that I love.
对不起。
Excuse me.
我可以拥有,呃,更多吗?
Can I have, uh, more?
更多?
More?
食物。
Food.
呃,具体的东西或...
Uh, something specifically or...
在。。。
Um...
这个,我不知道。更多这些。
this, I don't know. More of this.
汉堡和薯条?
Burger and fries?
是的,还有,呃,鸡蛋。-嗯哼。
Yeah, and, uh, eggs. - Uh-huh.
额外的肉,香肠或其他任何东西,吐司,黄油,果冻。
Extra meat, sausage or whatever, toast, butter, jelly.
好。- 呃,苏打水。
Okay. - Uh, a soda.
二。。。不同的。
Two... different ones.
你很好?
You good?
带点茶上路。
Take some tea for the road.
在我身上。
On me.
♪ Everything is free now ♪
♪ That's what they say ♪
♪ Everything I ever done ♪
♪ Gonna give it away ♪
♪ Someone hit the big score ♪
♪ Figured it out ♪
♪ That we're gonna Do it anyway ♪
♪ Even if it doesn't pay ♪
你要去哪裡?
Where'd you go?
♪ Everything is free now ♪
♪ That's what they say ♪
♪ Everything I ever done ♪
♪ Gonna give it away ♪
♪ Someone hit the big score ♪
♪ Figured it out ♪
剧集 | 翻转人生(2023) | 导航列表