剧集 | 翻转人生(2023) | 导航列表
呃!
Uh!
谢天谢地。
Thank God.
搞什麽!
What the fuck!
是的,狗屎在这裡会变得非常疯狂。
Yeah, shit can get pretty crazy here.
我希望在女同性恋酒吧
I hoped at a lesbian bar
我不必处理打架,
I wouldn't have to deal with fights,
但你会惊讶于有多少斗殴
but you'd be surprised how many brawls
我不得不分手。-哼!
I've had to break up. - Huh!
我是桑迪。
I'm Sandy.
梅。
Mae.
好了,我们送你起来吧。
Okay, let's get you up.
哦,小心。- 不,我能做到。
Oh, careful. - No, I can do it.
没关係。我抓住你了。-哦不。知道了。
It's okay. I got you. - Oh, no. I got it.
拜託,我很好。我......我真的没事。
Please, I'm good. I'm... I'm really okay.
是的,我只是要,
Yeah, I'm just gonna,
我只是要回到我的,呃...
I'm just gonna go back to my, uh...
我没有我的...
I don't have any of my...
你可能应该在上面放一些冰。
You should probably put some ice on that.
这是一个悲惨的故事。
It's sort of a tragic tale.
他们在这裡相遇。一见锺情,仅此而已。
They met here. Love at first sight, all that.
在浴室裡操了。
Fucked in the bathroom.
哇。
Wow.
一周后搬进来。
Moved in together a week later.
那很快。- 一切都很樱桃。
That's fast. - Everything was pretty cherry.
他们有这种,就像史诗般的性心理联繫。
They had this, like, epic psychosexual connection.
既不是顶部也不是底部,
Neither was a top or bottom,
只是这种狂热的相互关係
just this fervent mutuality
基于尊重和钦佩。
based on respect and admiration.
但。。。
But...
最后,事实证明它太多了。
in the end, it just proved to be too much.
做了什麽?
What did?
具有相同的名称。
Having the same name.
另外,丽莎·
Plus, Lisa M. was a narcoleptic.
一定是渴了。
Must have been thirsty.
那麽,为什麽我以前没有在这裡看到你呢?
So, why I haven't seen you around here before?
呃。。。我希望我能回答这个问题。
Uh... I wish I could answer that.
你不是从这裡来的吗?
You're not from here?
你可以这麽说。
You could say that.
你从哪儿来?
Where are you from?
呃,另一个维度。
Uh, another dimension.
相同。
Same.
真?-是的。
Really? - Yeah.
想想我一生都有这种感觉。
Think my whole life I've felt like that.
无论我身在何处,我都从未真正属于过。
No matter where I was, I never really belonged.
右。
Right.
我爸爸是牧师,所以我出柜了
And my dad was a pastor, so me coming out
没有过得超级好。
didn't go over super well.
你没事吧?
You okay?
哦。
Oh.
是的,我,嗯,吃了一粒药。
Yeah, I, um, took a pill of drugs.
什麽样的药丸?
What kind of pill of drugs?
嗯,摇♥头♥丸♥。
Um, MDMA.
好。好吧,狗屎。
Okay. Well, shit.
是的。我会给你一些,但我没有...
Yeah. I would offer you some, but I don't have...
不 不。-。。。任何[模煳]。
No, no. - ...any [indistinct].
我很好。我清醒了七年。
I'm good. I'm seven years sober.
该死。-是的。
Oh, shit. - Yeah.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
不,那很好。
No, that's good.
我通常不会,嗯,做...喜欢...
I don't usually, um, do... do like...
右。- 或者我猜,
Right. - Or I guess,
其实在这个世界上,我愿意。
actually in this world, I do.
哇,这听起来很疯狂。
Wow, that sounded insane.
嗯,我想说的是,嗯...
Um, what I'm trying to say is, um...
我明白了。
that I get it.
就像,我想要像实际存在一样...
Like, I get wanting to be like actually present...
因为我。。。我从来不觉得我可以。
because I... I've never felt that I could be.
就像,我一直觉得,嗯,你知道,
Like, I've always just felt like, um, you know,
就像一个局外人看着裡面。
like an outsider looking in.
但是现在...
But now...
就像我穿着那些,嗯,奇怪的鞋子
it's like I'm in like those, um, weird shoes
它们让你在动感单车课上穿。
they make you wear in spin class.
你知道,就像,我就像,点击了。
You know, like, I'm like, clicked in.
而这一切只是突然感觉不到
And it all just suddenly doesn't feel
真是太压倒性了,或者,就像...
quite so overwhelming or, like...
打败,你知道的。我想。
defeating, you know. I guess.
只是有点消散
Just sort of dissipates
你可以摆脱自己的方式
and you can get out of your own way
或者,就像,走到一直在追逐你的东西后面
or, like, step behind the thing that's been chasing you
然后让它运行。
and just let it run.
只是解脱
Just the relief
它不再是你的携带。
that it's not yours anymore to carry.
不好意思。
Sorry.
哦,对不起。
Ooh, sorry.
在这裡,我为毒品辩护。
Here I am making a case for drugs.
嘿嘿...这裡没有判断。
Hey, no... no judgment here.
所以你是清醒的,你拥有一家酒吧。
So you are sober and you own a bar.
是的。定义受虐狂。
Yep. Define masochist.
马上?
Right now?
你刚刚做到了。
You just did.
哦。我明白了。
Oh. I get it.
那麽,你在另一个维度的生活是什麽样的?
So, what was your life like in the other dimension?
哦,要...
Oh, um...
我,嗯,嫁给了一个男人。
I was, um, married to a man.
扭曲。-
Twist. -
是的。我们在大学里相识。
Yeah. We met in college.
他是,呃,
He was, uh,
有点像我所知道的一切。
kind of all I ever knew.
我的意思是,当然是我唯一真正的家庭。
I mean, certainly the only real family I ever had.
我想最终我变成了这样,嗯...
I think eventually I became so, um...
就像无国界一样。
like borderless.
我想当然地认为怎麽可能,嗯...
I took for granted how maybe, um...
它实际上是神圣的。
sacred it actually was.
这是一个有趣的词,神圣的。
It's an interesting word, sacred.
我父亲经常使用它,尤其是当他谈到爱情时。
My dad used it a lot, especially when he talked about love.
我不知道。我认为性是一种神圣的行为。
I don't know. I think sex is a sacred act.
爱就是这样...
Love is just this...
难以捉摸的想法...
elusive idea...
我们都只是在抓住一些东西
we're all just grasping at something
我们都不知道如何定义。
none of us know how to define.
我们一生中的大部分时间都在度过...担心
We spend most of our lives... worried about
他们应该是什麽样子的我们...
what they're supposed to look like that we...
完全想念生活。
miss living altogether.
我以前从未这样做过。
I've never done this before.
什麽?
What?
我以前从未这样做过。
I've never done this before.
我也没有。
Me neither.
哦!
Oh!
不!
No!
哦。
Oh.
哦,我的衬衫在哪裡?
Oh, where's my shirt?
我的衬衫在哪裡?我的衬衫在哪裡?
Where's my shirt? Where's my shirt?
要被♥操♥了。
Gonna be fucked.
哦,去你♥妈♥的♥。我他妈的衬衫在哪裡?
Oh, fuck you. Where's my fucking shirt?
哦,我的上帝!
Oh, my God!
天啊。
Oh, God.
在。。。
Um...
妈的,她叫什麽名字?
Shit, what was her name?
呃。。。
Uh...
“桑迪。”
"Sandy."
剧集 | 翻转人生(2023) | 导航列表