剧集 | 翻转人生(2023) | 导航列表
我保证有一天这一切都会有意义。
I promise this will all make sense one day.
[欢快的音乐播放]
[upbeat music playing]
你需要一条毯子吗?我有额外的。
You need a blanket? I have extra.
是的。非常感谢。
Yeah. Thank you so much.
♪ Bye-bye ♪
你好。
Hi.
是的,你。你好。
Yeah, you. Hi.
这很奇怪吗?
Is this weird?
我只是想打个招呼。
I just wanted to say hi.
过来这裡。
Come here.
坐下。
Sit down.
不需要火箭科学家。
Doesn't take a rocket scientist.
哦。
Oh.
你必须靠近。
You have to come closer.
近。
Closer.
更近了。
Even closer still.
嘿。。。
Hey...
菲德尔·卡斯特罗为什麽在这裡?
Why is Fidel Castro here?
他为什麽不会呢?
Why wouldn't he be?
搞什麽。
What the fuck.
对不起,没有。
Sorry, don't have any.
给你。
Here you go.
哦,要...
Oh, um...
没关係,真的。拿去吧。
It's okay, really. Take it.
不,我-我...
No, I-I...
好吧,好吧,如果你太骄傲而无法接受这笔钱,
Okay, well, if you're too proud to take the money,
我至少可以给你买♥♥一个鸡蛋三明治。
I could at least buy you an egg sandwich.
无论如何,我都要买♥♥一个。
I'm gonna get one anyway.
我妈妈总是说回馈很重要。
My mom always says it's important to give back.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
她是一名医生,所以她总是给予。
She's a doctor, so she's, like, always giving.
哇。
Wow.
是的,她是我的偶像。
Yeah, she's my idol.
太神奇了。-是的。
That's amazing. - Yeah.
你觉得你的学校怎麽样?
How do you like your school?
哦,上帝,我喜欢它。
Oh, God, I love it.
我知道这不像是说的很酷的事情,
I know that's not like the cool thing to say,
但我有很棒的老师和朋友,
but I have great teachers and friends,
这个男孩,就像,刚刚约我出去。
and this boy, like, just asked me out.
真?- 是的,它很可爱。
Really? - Yeah, it was pretty cute.
他佈置了这个野餐,我从远处看到了它。
He had this picnic set up, and I saw it from a distance
而且,我不知道,我...
and, I don't know, I...
你转过身来?
You turned around?
不,上帝,不。我只是超级紧张。
No, God, no. I just got super nervous.
以为我要呕吐了。
Thought I was going to puke.
我不知道我为什麽吓坏了
I don't know why I freak out
当有人向我表明他们那样关心时。
when someone shows me that they care like that.
但是,不,我凑在一起坐下,那是...
But, no, I got myself together and sat down, and it was...
我们玩得很开心。
we had a really nice time.
哇。-是的。
Wow. - Yeah.
这个故事的寓意是什麽?
What's the moral of that story?
嗯,我不知道。
Um, I don't know.
培根、鸡蛋和乳酪?
Bacon, egg, and cheese?
嘿嘿,呃,和你说话真好。
Hey, it was, uh, nice talking to you.
是的。
Yeah.
是的,和你说话也很好。
Yeah, it was really nice talking to you, too.
嘿,谢谢。
Hey, thanks.
谢谢。谢谢。谢谢。
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
美丽的夜晚。
Beautiful night.
吉娜,嗨。
Gina, hi.
哦!不好意思。对不起。
Oh! Sorry. I'm sorry.
梅?
Mae?
我的头埋在手♥机♥里,这是我的坏。
My head was buried in my phone, that's my bad.
猜猜这就是我不在当下得到的。
Guess that's what I get for not being in the moment.
梅?
Mae?
对不起,我认识你吗?
Sorry, do I know you?
你好?
Hello?
你看起来很熟悉。
You look so familiar to me.
不,我...我不这麽认为。
No, I... I don't think so.
梅?
Mae?
也许你只是得到了其中一张脸。
Maybe you just got one of those faces.
梅!
Mae!
也许这是前世的事情。
Maybe it's a past life thing.
你♥他♥妈♥是在跟我开玩笑吗?
Are you fucking kidding me?
这是向前的。
This is forward.
你想和我一起喝一杯吗?
Do you want to get a drink with me?
哦!我其实不是在喝酒,但是...
Oh! I'm actually not drinking, but...
哦,好的。
Oh, okay.
是的。
Yes.
♪ Anyone ♪
♪ You can blame me ♪
♪ Try to shame me ♪
♪ And still I'll care for you ♪
♪ You can run around ♪
♪ Even put me down ♪
♪ Still I'll be there for you ♪
剧集 | 翻转人生(2023) | 导航列表