剧集 | 翻转人生(2023) | 导航列表
嘿,呼吸,呼吸。-好。
Hey, breathe, breathe. - Okay.
对不起,这太苛刻了。我来月经了。
I'm sorry, that was harsh. I'm on my period.
宝贝,这是我的第二天。
Babe, it's my second day.
只是...你是对的。
It's just... you're right.
我。。。我永远不可能,嗯...
I... I can't ever be, um...
可能永远不会。曾。
probably will never. Ever.
喂,你怎麽了?
Hey, what's going on with you?
你能告诉我这到底是怎麽回事吗?
Can you just tell me what this is all about?
只是。。。无论多少次
It's just that... No matter how many times
我试图解释它,这没有意义。
I try to explain it, it's not gonna make sense.
你怎麽知道?
How do you know that?
因为我...我已经试过了。
Because I've... I've tried already.
你在谈论什麽?
What are you talking about?
这是我第一次听说这个。
This the first time I'm hearing about this.
完全。
Exactly.
哦,我的上帝。梅。-呃?
Oh, my God. Mae. - Uh?
梅。。。嗯......我。。
Mae... Um... I...
什麽?哦,我的上帝,吉娜。什麽?什麽?什麽?
What? Oh, my God, Gina. What? What? What?
梅,到...
Mae, um...
什麽,吉娜?这是什麽?什麽?
What, Gina? What is it? What?
尼克死了。
Nick is dead.
哦!
Oh!
是的。
Yeah.
尼克,你的丈夫。
Nick, your husband.
他......他今天早上被一辆公共汽车撞了。
He's... he was hit by a bus this morning.
是的。
Yeah.
这是悲伤的第一阶段吗?
Is this the first stage of grief?
你震惊了吗?
Are you in shock?
不......
No. Um...
我知道。
I know.
你知道的?- 是的,我看到了它发生。
You know? - Yeah, I saw it happen.
什麽?- 这就是我一直在
What? - This is what I've been
试图告诉你。
trying to tell you.
坚持。你看到他死了?- 吉娜,这一切都不是真的。
Hold on. You saw him die? - Gina, none of this is real.
不,你不要乞求。你看到你的丈夫死了,
No, don't you beg. You saw your husband die,
然后你打电♥话♥给我,什麽也没提,
and then you called me and mentioned none of it,
然后让我和你一起去追和尚?
and then asked me to go on some monk chase with you?
这,这是真实的。
This, this is real.
这他妈的太真实了,梅...
This is as real as it fucking gets, Mae...
不,吉娜,不是,我保证。
No. Gina, it's not, I promise.
我。。。你是谁?
I... Who are you?
这不是真的。请。
It's not real. Please.
什麽?- 我可以向你解释。
What? - I can explain it to you.
我只是。。。我不知道。
I just... I don't know.
我不知道如何处理这个问题。
I don't know how to process this.
请。吉娜。吉娜。吉娜,请。
Please. Gina. Gina. Gina, please.
吉娜!
Gina!
他妈的!
Fuck!
妈的!
Shit!
你好。一桌?
Hi. Table for one?
哦,对不起。有人加入吗?
Oh, I'm sorry. Is someone joining?
呃。。。不。
Uh... no.
好。那。。。
Okay. Well...
对不起。我真的可以坐在那裡吗?
Excuse me. Could I actually sit there?
随心所欲。
Wherever you like.
你好。。。
Hi...
你好。
Hi.
哦。
Oh.
你好。对不起。-你好。
Hi. Excuse me. - Hello.
哦,你好。嗯,很抱歉打扰...
Oh, hello. Um, I'm sorry to bother...
你后悔了?
You're sorry?
是的。- 你为什麽后悔?
Well, yes. - Why are you sorry?
只是因为我知道你不认识我。
Just because I know you don't know me.
我认识你。-是吗?
I know you. - You do?
是的。
Yeah, yeah.
嗯,我-我来自博物馆,拉德纳。
Um, I-I am from the museum, the Radner.
我们一起製作了那个节目。我是策展人——
We worked on that show together. I'm a curator--
你是一个人。
You are a human being.
我是人。我们彼此认识。
I am a human being. We are known to each other.
哦。好。
Oh. Right.
在。。。
Um...
唰...嗯,事情是——
W-well... um, the-the thing is--
呼吸。
Breathe.
哦!我。。。我...想。。。我......存在。。。
Oh! I... I... think... I'm... being...
反式。。。
trans...
...移植。
...ported.
安静地呼吸。
Breathe in quiet.
好。
Okay.
你在两个世界之间被传送。
You are transported between worlds.
是的。
Yes.
这就是禅修的本质。
This is the essence of meditation.
哦,但是喜欢,呃,不。但实际上,就像一样。
Oh, but like, uh, no. But like, actually.
你发现了什麽?
What have you found?
呃,我...那个,呃...
Uh, I... that, uh...
我想我似乎对他们中的任何一个都没有宾至如归的感觉。
I guess that I can't seem to feel at home in any of them.
你是一座孤岛。
You're an island.
[Mae] 呃... - 你去过吗?
[Mae] Uh... - Have you been?
去一个岛?
To an island?
我去过的最亲近的是那些
The closest I've been are the ones
在一条大道中间。
in the middle of an avenue.
甚至更好。
Even better.
你在这个地方经营吗?
Do you operate from this place?
我想,是的。
I guess, yeah.
我一直有点孤独。
I've always been a bit of a loner.
问题是,嗯,
The thing is that, um,
唯一不变的是我最好的朋友。
the only constant is my best friend.
呃,她每次都在那裡。
Uh, she's there, every time.
我很感激,但我不明白为什麽,
And I'm thankful for it, but I can't understand why,
现在我也失去了她。
and now I've lost her, too.
我的意思是,我已经失去了一切。
I mean, I've, I've lost everything.
你们小时候认识的?
You met as children?
在寄养中。
In foster care.
她在受苦吗?
Is she suffering?
是的。
Yes.
你在受苦吗?
Are you suffering?
是的。
Yes.
你身上有她受苦的馀地吗?
Is there room for her suffering in you?
你对自己的痛苦如此忠诚,嗯?
You're so loyal to your suffering, hm?
你在寻求安慰。知道的安慰。
You are seeking comfort. The comfort of knowing.
但生命是在未知中。
But life is in the unknowing.
慾望是不适。
Desire is discomfort.
它是想要和得到之间的空间。
It is the space between the wanting and the getting.
你知道这个空间吗?
Do you know this space?
这个空间是你的老师。
This space is your teacher.
如果你能毫无羞耻地拥抱它
If you can embrace it without shame
或内疚或执着,
or guilt or clinging,
你可以开始生活了。
you can begin to live.
但是,如果我不应该在这裡呢?
But what if I'm not supposed to be here?
如果我应该回去呢?
What if I'm supposed to go back?
没有回头路,只有前进。
There's no going back, only forward.
只是现在。
Only now.
在。。。
Um...
你照顾好自己,好吗?
You take care of yourself, okay?
嘿。
Hey.
你今晚有地方住吗?
Do you have someplace to stay tonight?
给你。
Here you go.
你。。。你确定?
You... you sure?
嘿,是吉娜。留言。
Hey, it's Gina. Leave a message.
吉娜,嘿,是我。
Gina, hey, it's me.
我只想说对不起。
I just wanted to say I'm sorry.
剧集 | 翻转人生(2023) | 导航列表