剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
Excuse me for a moment.
-结果怎样 -我按照您的要求做了
- So, what have you got? - Well, sir, I did as you asked.
我坐公♥司♥的飞机去了上海
I flew the company plane to Shanghai,
然后飞到墨菲特 然后再飞到杰克逊霍尔
then Moffett, then Jackson Hole.
然后我又飞回上海 先飞回杰克逊霍尔
Then I flew back to Shanghai, then to Jackson Hole,
后飞到墨菲特 刚落地就赶过来了
then to Moffett, which is where I just landed.
-结果 -飞墨菲特的时间短28.3分钟
- And? - Moffett is 28.3 minutes closer.
我他妈就知道
I fucking knew it!
巴克应该先送您到目的地 先生
Barker should've dropped you off first, sir.
等等 路上有遇到顶风或者风暴活动的吗
Wait. What about headwinds or storm activity?
我不想给他一丁点狡辩翻身的机会
I don't want to give him any room to wriggle out of this.
接下来我要你这么做
Here's what I'm gonna need you to do.
把每条航线各飞五次 然后求平均值
Fly each leg five more times and average them.
只有这样才能确定
It's the only way to be sure.
我们不用考虑下
And we're not concerned with the expense
再来20次跨大洲飞行的费用吗
of 20 more private transcontinental flights?
我们当然要
Of course we are.
杰克·巴克浪费了我们公♥司♥股东们不少钱
Jack Barker is costing the shareholders of this company a fortune,
必须要阻止他
and he must be stopped.
我马上回墨菲特登机
I'll go back to Moffett right now.
很好 你每次到了上海给我打电♥话♥
Good. Call me each time you're in Shanghai.
-一周后见 -好的先生
- I'll see you in a week. - Yes, sir.
各位
Guys?
可恶 他从后门进来了
Shit, he came in the back.
理查德 我们得谈谈
Richard, we need to talk.
其实请让我先说几句
Well, actually, let me just say something first here.
我不认为'魔笛手'应该成为视频聊天公♥司♥
I don't think Pied Piper should be a video chat company.
你逊毙了
The balls on you.
理查德 我们一致同意罢免你
Richard, we've all decided you are out.
由大头接任
Big Head is in.
不是我的主意
Not my call.
理查德 我们不能再这么频繁转变业务了
Richard, we just can't keep fucking pivoting.
-我们不能再转型了 -等下听我说完
- We won't do it again. - Just wait for a second, okay?
只是 你没明白 拜托听我说
Just-- You're not getting it. Please.
我要辞职
Uh, I'm quitting.
等下 你说什么
Wait. What?
理查德 我一直在外面等你
Richard, I was waiting out front!
他们要埋伏你并用大头替换你
They want to ambush you and replace you with Big Head,
但我一点都没参与
but I had nothing to do with it.
重申下 不是我的决定
Again, not my call.
我本做好准备跟你们抗争了
I was ready to fight you guys,
但在回家的路上 我想到
but then, on the way home, it occurred to me
可能有更好的解决办法
there might be a better way.
我要自己重开间公♥司♥
I'm going to start my own company.
只要让我拿回我的压缩算法的所有权
I will give up all of my equity in the video chat
我会放弃我在视频聊天所占的所有股份
if I get to completely own my algorithm.
我会给你们永久使用许可
I will grant you guys a perpetual license
让你们在视频软件中使用我的算法
to use the algorithm in your video chat,
但我要用我的算法构建别的东西
but I need the algorithm to build something else.
听着 不用再担心拿到一百万用户
And look, forget a million users,
等我离开了公♥司♥
with me out of the company,
你们肯定能拿到投资 绝没问题
you guys would be able to raise money, no problem.
这样的话 所有人都得利
And that way, everybody wins.
所以我们的视频聊天软件
So we can use the algorithm,
可以一直免费无限期使用算法吗
free and clear, for video chat?
-没错 -我说 我们都不应该讨论这个
- Yes. - I mean, we-- we shouldn't even be talking about this.
而你会放弃你那半分之25的原始股
And you would leave behind your 25 percent,
这样我就有足够的股权来公平补偿这帮人
thus giving me enough equity to compensate the boys fairly
而大头的父亲可以继续持有他那半分之50
and Big Head's father would retain his 50 percent?
听上去没错 对
I think that's right. Yes.
而你新公♥司♥的半分之十归我
And I would own 10 percent of your new company.
等下 什么 为什么
Wait. What? Why?
你的算法是在孵化器里开♥发♥出来的
The algorithm was developed here in the Incubator.
理查德 丢人啊你
Richard, shame on you.
看来谈不拢了 我们去吃点东西吧
Well, dealbreaker. Let's-- Should we get some food?
不不 好的 没问题
No, no. That's okay. It's fine.
还有我来提点建议
And I'm here for advice,
为新任首席执行官的人选 不论是谁都行
or advice for the new CEO, whoever that may be.
那就是说
To wit, uh...
我知道可能不该由我来提这个建议
I know it's probably not my place to give this suggestion,
但我觉得应该是迪尼希
but I think it should be Dinesh.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
-什么 -你说什么
- What? - What?
-对 抱歉大头 -啥
- Yeah. Sorry, Big Head. - What?
对 迪尼希 视频聊天功能
Yeah. Dinesh, you were the one that hacked together
是你一开始开♥发♥出来的
the video chat in the first place.
你最了解这个产品
You know the product inside and out.
你是我会押注的那匹黑♥马♥
You are the horse that I would bet on.
你真这么认为吗
You really think so?
真的
I do.
我同意 吉尔弗约尔呢
I'm down. Gilfoyle?
吉尔弗约尔
Gilfoyle,
求你让我做'魔笛手'的首席执行官吧
can I please be CEO of Pied Piper?
你得像真正的领袖一样说话
Spoken like a true leader.
但既然你是个失败的领导还不是既成事实
But since your failure as a leader is a virtual certainty,
先容忍♥下让你短期登顶首席
tolerating your short reign as CEO
换来在你大祸临头时能看个痛快 挺值的
in exchange for a front-row seat to the disaster seems fair.
再说 如果我错了 但其实我没有
Plus, if I'm wrong, which I'm not...
我就发财了 所以我同意 迪尼希
I get rich. So I'm down with it, Dinesh.
贾里德 你怎么想
Jared, what do you think about this?
我觉得这太疯狂了
I think this is crazy.
我从'互利'辞职来跟你一起工作 理查德
I left my job at Hooli to-- to come work with you, Richard.
而现在你却要走了
And-- and now you're leaving?
听着 这些人会很需要你
Look, these guys, they're gonna need you,
所以如果你想支持我 那就继续支持他们
so if you want to support me, you support them.
你能做到吗
Think you can do that?
我一直都还
I've always been very adept
挺逆来顺受的
at taking the shape of whatever shoe was pressed down upon me,
我可以试着做做看
so I can try to make it work.
那就这么定了
Then it's settled.
迪尼希出人新一届'魔笛手'首席执行官
Dinesh is the new CEO of Pied Piper.
对了 还有件事
Actually, just one last thing.
我建议你们把应用改名叫'魔笛聊'
I think you guys should call yourselves PiperChat.
我坚持由我保留'魔笛手'这个名字
I'm gonna have to insist that I keep the name Pied Piper,
这点我绝不退让
and I won't budge on that.
-没问题 -行 随便
- Yeah, it's totally fine. - Okay, yeah.
-行 -随便 那傻♥逼♥名字
- That's fine. - Who gives a shit? Terrible fucking name.
开干吧
Let's get to work.
恭喜你们
Congratulations.
等等 所以我不用当首席执行官了是吧
So, wait. I don't have to be CEO, right?
交给迪尼希了吗
Dinesh is going to do that?
好了 来讨论下怎么分吧
All right. Let's figure out how this gets split up.
贾里德
Jared...
去吧
Go.
快去
Go on, man.
快走吧
Get out of here.
迪尼希 你拿五个点
Dinesh, you'll get five percent.
吉尔弗约尔 五个点
Gilfoyle, five percent.
-贾里德 五个点 -行
- Jared, five percent. - Yeah. Okay,
所以大家都拿五个点 不是四
so we all get five, not four.
你...你刚是说四个点吗
Now you said-- you said four?
不 我说五个点
No, five. I said five.
贾里德 能再招五个工程师吗
Jared, can we get five more engineers?
那...那就从贾里德的五个点扣了
That's-- That would come out of Jared's percentage.
不
No.
新型互联网
老大 你找我吗
You wanted to see me, Skipper?
没错
I did indeed.
杰克 我很感激你
Jack, I appreciate everything you've done
身为互利/尾帧盒子负责人所做的一切
in your position as head of the Hooli/Endframe box,
可我觉得 给你升职
but I think the company's needs are better suited
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表