剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
The end of the Gavin Belson era.
如果一切顺利的话
And if all goes well,
这是埃利希·巴♥赫♥曼时代的开始
it is the beginning of the era of Erlich Bachman
还有他的亚洲小放克建
and his funky Asian dude friend Jian...
建 杨建
Jian? Jian-Yang!
科曼-布莱尔合资公♥司♥刚刚为我们
Coleman Blair and Associates just offered us
提供了20万美元的种子投资
a seed investment of $200,000
用于开♥发♥食物界的沙赞[音乐识别应用]
for the Shazam of food.
我们只要在周一用展示程序亮瞎他们
All we have to do is dazzle them with a demo on Monday,
然后 支票就会...
and, uh, the check will--
他妈的什么情况
What the fuck? Huh?
那是我的复古科罗娜俱乐部沙滩浴巾吗
Is that my vintage Corona Club beach towel?
是的 我刚在泳池里 但是我出来了
Yes. I was in the pool, but I got out.
那是沙滩浴巾 不是在泳池用的
That's a beach towel, not a pool--
你去哪里了 我刚说你是我的亚洲小放克
Where were you? I was referring to you as my funky Asian friend.
副驾车门什么他妈玩意
The passenger door's all fucked up!
我告诉过你 没有展示程序
I told you, there's no demo.
我要做我的菜谱应用
I'm making my recipe app.
你要放弃20万美元吗
You're gonna walk away from $200,000?
你知道谁会放弃这么一大笔钱吗 杨建
You know who walks away from that kind of money, Jian-Yang?
理查德 一个疯子
Richard, a crazy person.
疯子 不 正相反
Crazy? No. Opposite.
他放弃了一千万美元 看他现在的样子
He walked away from $10 million. Now look at him--
湿的裤子 偷的浴巾
wet pants, stealing towels,
对他解决不了的技术难题喋喋不休
babbling about technical issues that he can't solve.
我离解决它就差一个计算信任问题了
I am one computational trust issue away from solving this thing.
你想最终变成这个样子吗
Is this how you wanna end up?
不 他是个警世录
No. He's a cautionary tale.
不是 不对 我不是警世录
Nope, not true. Not a cautionary tale.
有不少工作要做 我要回泳池 我没疯
Got a lot of work to do. I'll be in the pool. Not crazy.
-我是说 就像... -理查德
- I mean, it's like, wow. - Richard...
埃利希 顺便说一句
Hey, Erlich. Just FYI.
我其实在'乳报'中用了些图像识别的技术
I actually did some image recognition stuff on Nip Alert,
所以也许你可以雇我来做展示程序
so maybe you could hire me to help on the demo,
因为我爸爸最近一直催我
'cause my dad's been, like, kinda on me lately
找个工作 或者去上学 因为...
to, like, get a job or go to school 'cause...
因为他对我在'魔笛聊'上丢掉那么多钱很生气
'cause he's upset that I lost all that money on-- on PiperChat.
还有 在'巴♥赫♥头'上丢掉两千万也跟你有关
And then also, you helped me lose that 20 million on Bachmanity.
大头
Big Head, um...
杨建的文化
Jian-Yang's culture--
他是...中国人
he's... Chinese--
不允许他接受外界的帮助
won't allow him to accept outside help.
对啊 因为他是中国人
Oh, right, 'cause of Chinese.
好吧 有道理
Okay, well, that makes sense.
如果你们两个有谁可以
If either of you could aid
帮我开♥发♥这个图像识别软件
in the construction of this image recognition software,
我不会亏待你的
I can pay you handsomely.
在亚利桑那州立大学五年 然后退学了
Five years at ASU, then you dropped out?
没学位
No degree?
所有计算机课成绩都是C
Pretty solid "C's" in all of your CS classes.
是的
Right.
但是未完成的课还是最多
But really more incompletes than anything.
是啊 好多课都在早上11点 所以
Yeah, a lot of those classes were at 11:00 A.M., so...
我很抱歉 但是我不认为
I'm sorry, but I-- I don't think
你适合斯坦福计算机系 达头蒂先生
you're Stanford CS material, Mr. Bighetti.
是啊 很合理 多谢
Yeah, that's totally fair. Thanks so much.
祝你一天愉快
Have a nice day.
这张照片是你在恶魔岛的聚会上拍的吗
Oh, hey, did you get this at a party on Alcatraz?
-是的 -真棒 我也参加过一个
- Yes. - Oh, cool. I got one there, too.
我是说 严格来讲 其实是我买♥♥下来的
Or, I mean, I guess, technically, I bought one there.
都是我买♥♥的
I bought everything there.
你说什么
Excuse me?
巴♥赫♥头是我的风投基金
Oh, Bachmanity was my VC fund.
什么
What?
-风险投资的简称 -我知道
- It stands for Venture Capital. - I know. Umm...
什...
Wh--
等一下 尼尔森·达头蒂
Wait. Nelson Bighetti.
你登上过《连线》杂♥志♥封面吗
Were you on the cover of WIRED magazine?
是的 还有内页
Yeah, and actually inside, too.
请问你要喝咖啡吗
Can I get you some coffee?
过去的一天太痛苦了
The last 24 hours have been very painful.
但是在未来的日子里
But in the days to come,
我想到最多的会是你们
what I will be thinking of most is all of you,
'互利'的人才 还有我们一起创造的一切
the good people of Hooli, and what we've built together.
我们创造了伟大的产品 非常伟大
And, yes, we built great products here. Great products.
但是我认为我们创造了更为伟大的纽带
But I like to think we built an even greater connection.
本着这种纽带精神
So, in the spirit of that connection,
如果你们有什么想和我说的
if any of you would like to say something to me--
无论好坏 现在是时候了
positive or negative-- this is the time.
我希望大家能完全开诚布公
I encourage you to be completely honest.
别不好意思
Don't be shy.
这可能是我们最后谈话的机会了
This is most likely the last chance we have to talk.
什么都可以
Anything at all.
有人站出来了
Ah. Here we go.
陶德 我们的高级系统工程师
Todd, our senior systems engineer.
抱歉 这是我的职责所在
I'm sorry, but it's my official duty
要陪你走出公♥司♥
to... escort you off the property...
我明白
I understand.
感谢你为公♥司♥做出的贡献
Thank you for your dedication--
并收回你的胸牌
...and relieve you of your badge.
好的
Yes.
那就这样吧
I guess this is it then.
再见 胡佛
Goodbye, Hoover.
还有你的停车牌
Your parking hang tag.
你觉得我追求这个很疯狂吗
I mean, do you think I'm crazy for chasing this thing?
别问我 我无权评判
Don't ask me. I'm hardly in a position to judge.
你能意识到我可能是
I mean, you do realize I'm
这家店里唯一一个
literally the only person in this entire grocery store
真正给自己买♥♥东西的人吧
who's actually buying stuff for myself.
我不知道 或许他们是对的
I don't know. Maybe these people are right.
或许我应该放下这个 继续前进
Maybe I just drop this one, move on,
然后去当个破跑腿骑士吗
and become some pathetic fucking TaskRabbit, you know?
我是有家室的人 混♥蛋♥
Hey, I have a family, asshole.
抱歉 不是说你 我是说其他人
Oh. Sorry. Not you, the other ones.
你想不出来也没什么好羞愧的
Look, if you can't crack this idea, there's no shame.
很多非常聪明的人都困在其中
I mean, a lot of really smart people have gotten stuck on it.
拜托 比如呢
Please. Like who?
比如彼得·格里高利
Peter Gregory for one.
彼得想构建一个完全去中心式的网络
Peter was thinking about a fully decentralized Internet?
你为什么不告诉我
Why wouldn't you mention this to me?
因为他放弃了这个想法
Well, because he walked away from it,
而你对此很感兴趣
and you seemed so excited about it,
我还以为你有了新的切入角度
I thought you had a new angle.
我不想打击你
I didn't want to discourage you.
你觉得我就这么弱不禁风吗
Oh, what, 'cause I'm some delicate little flower?
我接受不了吗
I couldn't handle it?
彼得一向很坚持
The thing is, Peter tended to cling to things,
但他放弃了这个 肯定有他的原因
and he gave up on this. I mean, he must've had a reason.
彼得有记笔记强迫症 对吧
Wait. Peter was a compulsive note-taker. Right?
他的笔记呢 你们还留着吗
What about his journals? I mean, do you guys still have them?
理查德 我在'拉维加'已经如履薄冰了
Richard, I am on thin ice as it is at Raviga.
不 莫妮卡 听着 我好几天没睡了
No. Monica, listen to me, okay? I haven't slept in days.
我穿着衣服走进泳池
I'm walking into pools fully clothed.
我现在满脑子都是这件事 拜托你了
This is all I think about. Please.
好吧 但就这一次
Fine, but just this once.
好 谢谢你
Yes. Thank you.
-操 是埃利希 他... -怎么了
- Fuck. It's Erlich. He... - What?
他想让我帮忙创建杨建那个
He wants me to help spin up this demo
扯淡的食品届的沙赞的展示程序
for Jian-Yang's bullshit Shazam-for-food app.
等等 是科曼-布莱尔刚买♥♥下的那个
Wait, the thing that Coleman Blair just bought?
那是他们的程序
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表