剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
但没有那恶心人的部分"
"but without the suck-ass parts," end quote.
或者你在艾米丽·常的节目上
Or the one you did with Emily Chang,
你告诉她你是怎么保留了'互利聊'的精华
where you told her how you took "the best parts of HooliChat
"并把它们进一步升华"
"and made them less crappy."
我本来要砸给你一大笔收♥购♥价
I was about to throw you a massive acquisition deal,
然后我意识到
and then I realized
你都已经公然承认窃取我的知识产权
you'd already publicly admitted to stealing my IP.
我真心希望你有个好律师
I hope you have a good lawyer.
他在这条街上的洗车店工作
He works at the car wash down the street.
啥
What?
听着盖文 你不会想要这么做
Look, Gavin, you do not want to do this.
-我不能具体解释为什么 -闭嘴
- I can't explain exactly why. - Shut up.
我不是来跟你谈判
This is not a negotiation.
如果你想跟我抗争 我一定会赢
If you fight me, I will win,
然后我会让你在科技行业臭名远扬
and I will fuck you in the tech business forever.
永远不会用人雇你
No one will hire you.
我来接管'魔笛聊' 明天早上八点前
I'm taking PiperChat. By 8:00 a.m. tomorrow,
你要把你的所有数据和系统移交给'互利'
you will hand over to Hooli all your data and systems.
你的所有用户会转换为'互利聊'的用户
All your users will be converted to HooliChat users.
就好像'魔笛聊'从未存在过
It will be like PiperChat never existed.
而你的好处就是给你一个全身而退
And what you get out of it is the chance to walk away
还能在这里重头再来的机会
and try and get another job in this town.
给你五秒做决定
You have five seconds to decide.
-五 四 -好
- Five, four... - Okay.
那我们说好了
So we're in agreement.
为拿到你现有产品十分之一的股权
For a 10 percent stake in your current venture,
你将拥有泳池的所有使用权
you will receive full pool privileges,
冰箱里更大的空间 并且你可以住在我家
more room in the crisper, and you may live in my home for...
完全免费
For free.
半年完全免费
For free for six months.
去你妈 一年
Fuck you. One year.
操 好 成
Fuck! Fine. Fine.
-那我们说好了 -成交
- It's a deal. - Deal.
建 你这些苛刻条件无法阻挠我
Jian, I mean, your onerous terms not withstanding,
我很激动能参与你虚拟现实的生意
I'm very excited to be a part of your VR play.
VR
VR?
- VR 虚拟现实 -谁做虚拟现实了
- VR, virtual reality. - Who's doing VR?
你啊 大头是这么说的
You are. That's what Big Head said.
你这个点子是跟3D眼镜有关的 对吧
This play has to do with the Oculus, right?
-不 -但他说你提到3D眼镜
No. But he said that you said, "Oculus."
他说你不停地说"3D眼镜 3D眼镜"
He said you kept saying it. "Oculus, Oculus, Oculus."
章鱼
Octopus.
不对
No.
不会的
No.
-章鱼 -一种水生动物
- Octopus? - It's a water animal.
我知道章鱼是什么动物
I-- I know what an octopus is.
只是你的应用跟章鱼有什么关系
Just-- what does your application have to do with octopus?
八种中餐烹饪章鱼的方法
Eight different ways to make a Chinese recipe, octopus.
所以我刚刚用了整整一年的
So I just traded one year...
免费住宿 泳池的所有使用权
of free rent, full pool privileges,
和更多冰箱中的位置
and more room in the crisper
换取一个只是八种
for an application that is just...
章鱼菜谱的应用
eight recipes for octopus?
对
Yes.
伙计们 他们准备好了
Hey, guys, they're ready.
这他妈是什么
What the fuck is this?
我调取了他的所有视频聊天记录
I went through every chat in his history.
看起来都一样
They're all the same.
说不定是另一种聊天软件
Perhaps it was another chat format.
你能把'Skype'和'FaceTime'
Could you acquire Skype or FaceTime
都买♥♥下来查查吗
and check them as well?
什么
What?
盖文 抱歉
Uh, Gavin, I'm-- I'm sorry.
我得跟你探案买♥♥下'魔笛聊'的事
I need to talk to you about this PiperChat acquisition.
在你从'魔笛聊'那里接管的用户中
I put together a panel of the most active users
我把最活跃的一些用户邀请了过来
you ported over from PiperChat.
记住 这一组人代表了现有用户的
Bear in mind, this group is representative
性别 种族 就还有最重要的 年龄
in terms of gender, race and, most importantly, age.
现在 还有谁认为改成
Now, who else thinks changing
由'互利聊'登录逊毙了
to a HooliChat log-in is hella lame?
麦迪逊 艾莉森 詹妮弗
Madison, Allison, Jennifer,
丝黛芬妮 奎恩 英格丽德 凯莉
Stephanie, Quinn, Ingrid, Kaylee...
-不要啊 -安博 莎拉 贾妮尔
- Oh, no. - Amber, Sarah, Janelle...
卡尔 那么卡尔
Carl. Now, Carl...
你说过新的登录界面让你紧张难安
you said the new sign-in page made you nervous.
还有谁觉得不安吗
Did anyone else feel nervous?
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表