剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
-我的天啊 -理查德 怎么了
- Oh, my fucking God! - Richard, what is it?
贾里德 看 都在这里
Jared, look. It's all here.
彼得·格里高知道
Peter Gregory knew the value
完全去中心化互联网的价值
of a completely decentralized Internet.
快看 "我们值得拥有的互联网"
I mean, look, look. "The Internet we deserve."
你看 在那么久之前
I mean, look, even back then,
彼得就担心互联网会变为
Peter was worried that the Internet would become
由公♥司♥操控的恶心网络
this shitty corporate-controlled thing
今天互利和所有别的公♥司♥都是操纵者
that-- that Hooli and all these other companies manipulate today.
但这个想法是可行的
But the idea is real.
彼得认为除非压缩率超过了
It's just that Peter didn't think it was feasible
理论极限维斯曼评分2.9
unless compression surpassed the theoretical limit
这个理念才是可行的
of a 2.9 Weissman Score.
我们在'科技博客'创业展冲破了理论极限
We shattered that limit at TechCrunch Disrupt.
是的 宝贝 没错
Yeah, baby. Exactly.
该死 我就知道
I mean, Goddammit. I always knew
我的算法♥会♥有个完美的应用前景
there was a perfect application for my algorithm.
这些笔记 可以省我几个月的时间
These notes, all this-- this is going to save me months.
就是这个 我一直的是对的 我是对的
This is it. I mean, I was right all along. I was right!
我能... 我能试着做件事吗
Can I just... Can I try something?
当然
Yeah.
-好的 -我说不清
- Okay. - I don't know.
-抱歉 -没事
- Sorry. - That's okay.
你喜欢电影吗
So... do you like movies?
看是什么电影
Depends on the movie.
我也是这样的
I'm the exact same way.
它是电影 并不意味着我就喜欢它
It being a movie doesn't mean I'm gonna like it.
你们今晚想点红酒或鸡尾酒吗
Would you care for some wine or a cocktail tonight?
请给我水就好
Uh, just water, please.
请给我水就好
Just water, please.
我爱水
I love water.
我真的爱 海洋 河流
I do. Oceans, rivers...
湖水
lakes.
什么时候水塘会变成湖
When does a pond become a lake?
我猜有可能是根据深度
I wonder if it's depth.
我们的水怎么还没上
Where are those waters?
感觉我们点水是好久之前的事了
Felt like we ordered waters a while ago.
还有 什么
And-- What?
真♥他♥妈♥混♥蛋♥
Fucking prick.
-什么 -没事
- What? - Oh, nothing.
是吉尔弗的短♥信♥
It was just a text from Gilfoyle.
-吉尔弗不是混♥蛋♥ -是的 对不起
- Gilfoyle isn't a prick. - Yeah, I'm sorry.
他是个该死的混♥蛋♥
He's a motherfucking prick.
-什么 -那个人很恶心
- What? - That guy sucks.
留言板上的所有人都讨厌他
Everyone hates him on the message boards.
等我看到他的脸我就终于明白了
You know, putting a face to the name made so much sense.
-对 因为他的脸也很恶心 -没错
- Right, 'cause his face sucks, too. - Totally!
-是的 -我得给你看他的一个帖子
- Yeah. - I have to find this one post of his.
简直有病
It was insane.
他都没有朋友
You know, he has no friends.
他假装他好像看破红尘无所牵挂
He pretends like he's all dry and witty,
但他只是个无聊乏味的烂人
but he's just a monotone piece of shit.
是撒旦崇拜者意味着人很丑陋
And being a Satanist just means you're ugly,
而且必是丑人中的翘楚
and you're leaning into it.
没错
That's right.
这样吧 可以给我杯马尔贝克红酒吗
You know what? Can I get a glass of Malbec?
或者 如果你想点一瓶的话
Unless... do you want to get a bottle?
好 来一瓶马尔贝克红酒吧
Yeah. Let's get a bottle of Malbec.
-去他妈的吉尔弗约尔 -对吧
- Fucking Gilfoyle. - Right?
达头蒂先生
Mr. Bighetti.
-您随时可以开始 -开始什么
- When you're ready. - Uh, ready for what?
这么快就成全班搞笑能手了
I'm like the class clown already.
我的名字为什么在黑板上
Why is my name on the board?
斯坦福 计算机科学 欢迎客座教授 小尼尔森·达头蒂
不是吧
Oh, no.
劳里 你要见我
Laurie, you wanted to see me?
是 莫妮卡 坐
Oh. Yes, Monica, sit.
你怀孕了吗
Are you pregnant?
-是 -恭喜啊
- Yes. - Congratulations.
-恭喜什么 -恭喜你怀孕了
- On? - On being pregnant.
也是
Oh. Yes.
周五下午 爱德·陈说服了我
Friday afternoon, Ed Chen convinced me
和科曼-布莱尔合资公♥司♥竞价
to bid against Coleman Blair
投资一个叫嗨鲜食谱的应用
on an app entitled SeeFood.
运营者是巴♥赫♥曼和在办公室里吸烟的那个
It's run by Bachman and the one who smoked in the offices.
爱德的确很会说话
Well, I-- Ed is very persuasive.
今早 他提出
This morning, he made the case that
考虑到你和巴♥赫♥曼有合作历史
since you have a long-standing relationship with Bachman,
该多给你这种有才华的风投人一次机会
and since you are a talented VC who deserves a second chance--
该你来负责这个项目 他的原话
his words-- you should take lead.
什么
What?
你们看这个图
I mean, look at this drawing.
我在我医生的垫屁♥股♥纸上画了一样的
I drew the exact same thing on my doctor's butt paper.
彼得有过完全一样的想法
I mean, Peter had the exact same idea.
他只是在等压缩算法的技术成熟
He was just waiting for compression to catch up,
而多亏了我 现在已经赶上来了
which it did, thanks to me.
高兴点 理查德
Cheer up, Richard.
谢谢 但下面才是最重要的部分
Yes, but here's the best part, okay?
彼得从没预见到 联网的
Peter never foresaw the ubiquity
计算设备会像现在这样普遍
of Internet connected computing devices. Right?
相机 冰箱 电视 婴儿监护仪
Camera, refrigerators, TVs, baby monitors,
更不要说遍布全球 数十亿计的
not to mention the billions-plus smartphones
智能手♥机♥了
that are floating around the world.
你就说这里都谁有智能手♥机♥吧
I mean, who here has a smartphone, right?
你 你 我 杨建 迪尼希 莫妮卡
You, you, me, Jian-Yang, Dinesh, Monica...
理查德 你不用把认识的人都数一遍
Richard, you don't have to name everyone you know.
问题是 我穿着衣服
Point is... you all thought I was crazy
走进泳池的时候 你们都觉得我疯了
when I walked into the swimming pool with my clothes on,
但其实 我全说中了
but it turns out I was fucking right.
我才没疯 正相反 你们这群蠢货
Okay. So, not crazy. Opposite. You poor idiots.
学上得怎么样 提米
How was school, Timmy?
不怎么样 他们逼我教课
Oh, not great. They made me teach.
-教什么 -斯坦福
- Teach what? - Stanford.
大头 你现在是斯坦福的教授了吗
You're a professor at Stanford now, Big Head?
不 那也太可怕了 我是客座教授
No, that would be crazy. I'm a guest lecturer.
你这是干什么
What are you doing?
门没锁 再说你有钥匙
It was open, and you have the keys.
奇怪 你们换锁芯了吗
Strange. Did you change the locks?
昨晚我出门约会的时候 钥匙还能使
'Cause the keys were working last night when I went for my date.
而那之后我都没回家 所以
'Cause I haven't come back to the house since my date, so...
我跟她上♥床♥了
I did sex on her.
-不错 -挺好
- Good. - Cool.
是不错
Yeah, that's great.
不错啊哥们 她是谁啊
Nice, man. Who is she?
她叫米娅 她棒极啦
Her name is Mia, and she is a-Mia-zing.
她差不多和我一样讨厌吉尔弗约尔
She hates Gilfoyle almost as much as I do, so...
如此草率地和MI4坠入爱河
Huh! Jumping headlong into a sexual relationship with MI4.
有胆量 但我确定你一定考虑好后果了
Ballsy. But I'm sure you've thought through the consequences.
约会又不是去忙着动脑子的
Well, we weren't really doing a lot of thinking.
懂我的意思吧
You know what I mean?
-哇 -米娅是个实打实的黑客
- Oh, wow. - Mia is a legit hacker.
据说她被雇来攻击中国政♥府♥
People say that she's taken on the Chinese government,
而你 就吃了一顿饭
and here you are, after one meal,
就和她进展到如此亲密
in an intimate relationship.
所以呢
So?
所以你觉得如果你要甩了她 她会怎么做
So what do you think she'll do if you try to break up with her?
或者说不同意她 或者说让她失望了
Or disagree with her? Or disappoint her in any way,
比如承认你能击垮盖文·贝尔森
like by confessing that your badass takedown of Gavin Belson
其实纯属意外
was a total accident?
还是说 你已经告诉他了
Unless, you've already told her.
我没找到机会说
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表